A guide to the new Rakata Prime Flashpoint added with patch 2.10 with fight strats, story, and loot.
How to access it
If you have done the Forged Alliance II quest for Manaan, you can pick up part III from the same droid on the fleet (near the west elevator for Empire, east elevator for Republic).
Rakata Prime is not a planet, it is just a flashpoint that can be accessed from the group finder or near the Tython/Korriban FP entrances on fleet.
Story Cutscene (Empire)
If you somehow missed Part I and Part II, *gasp*, here are the videos
Normally I would write a full guide but these Rakata Prime bosses are simple tank and spank fights so I these short sentences will suffice.
Savage War Beast and War Chief Rehkta
- Tank and spank, can kill any of them first. Rancor has a telegraphed swipe that can knock you back and the War Chief drops some fire fields that does very little damage.
- Kill adds when Commander Rand is in the air casting Tactical Repositioning (he is immune anyways).
- Adds/Tactical Repositioning occurs at 100/60/20%.
Dark Arkous & Colonel Darok
- Another tank and spank fight like the first boss encounter. Darth Arkous has some kind of burst attack that can deal a lot of damage so might be good to kill him first. Colonel Darok will grapple random players to him but doesn’t do much otherwise.
Got the following from the last boss encounter. Both seems to be tradeable so expect to see it on the GTN.
- Prismatic Mewvorr (pet)
- Potted Tree: Rakata Palm
- Aquatic Sleen mount (pics provided by Durzo)