GW2 Enchanted Key and Enchanted Map Scrap Guide
A guide to locating the Enchanted Map Scraps required for the Enchanted Key for the Treasure Hunter Collection introduced with the September Feature Pack.
Enchanted Map Scraps
These map scraps are drops from all kinds of chests, from basic to splendid. I personally feel (unconfirmed by any data) that splendid chests have the best chances of dropping them so I tend to single them out. Chests reset at the daily reset so if you didn’t get them the first day, try it after the reset. Each of the individual pieces drops from chests in a different region: i.e. 1/4 from Kryta, 2/4 from Ascalon etc.
Once you map all 4 map scraps, double click on any of the the enchanted map scraps to form a completed map.
Enchanted Map Scrap (1/4) – Kryta Chests
- Queensdale Beggar’s Burrow. Splendid chest next to a Veteran ([&BPkAAAA=])
- Kessex Hills Earthlord’s Gap, Splendid Chest at the very back with the two vet Ettins. ([&BLoDAAA=])
- Harathi Hinterlands High Timber Claim, chest inside a camp ([&BLEAAAA=])
- Harathi Hinterlands Ourobore Caves, Splendid chest inside guarded by a bunch of veteran skritts ([&BKkAAAA=])
Enchanted Map Scrap (2/4) – Ascalon Chests
- Diessa Plateau Reaper’s Corridor, chest on the top of the hill guarded by a vet dog ([&BMYDAAA=]). There is a way to climb up the hill from the north. Need to make some jumps at the top.
- Plains of Ashford Facula Castrum, Splend Chest at end of a cave ([&BJcDAAA=])
- Plains of Ashford Decimus Stones, Splend Chest at the end of a narrow corridor guarded by a vet ([&BJgDAAA=])
- Fireheart Rise Rebel Seculsion, Splend chest on the top of a hill guarded by two vets ([&BBoCAAA=])
- Fireheart Rise Apostate Wastes, two chests guarded by a Vet Harpy and a Vet Spider ([&BB0CAAA=])
- Blazeridge Stepps Monument Grounds, regular Chest on top of the walls ([&BE4DAAA=])
Enchanted Map Scrap (3/4) – Maguuma Jungle Chests
- Caledon Forest Ruins of Unseen, Splendid chest at end of the area. You need to grab an energy orb to open the door behind the skritts by aiming it at the door ([&BDoBAAA=])
- Caledon Forest Morgan’s Spiral, Splendid Chest at end of Morgan’s Spiral jumping puzzle ([&BDUBAAA=])
- Metrica Province Cuatl Morass, basic chest right before the portal to the Goemm’s Lab jumping puzzle ([&BLIEAAA=])
- Mount Maelstrom The Mire Sea, Splendid chest guarded by a champion on top of the tower with the vista ([&BNICAAA=])
Enchanted Map Scrap (4/4) – Shiverpeak Chests
- Wayfarer Foothills Wurmhowl Spikes, Splendid Chest guarded by a bunch of Svanir ([&BMEDAAA=])
- Snowden Drifts Darkhoof Heights, Grand Chest guarded by Champion Snow Troll Leader ([&BLgAAAA=])
- Snowden Drifts King Jalis’s Refuge, Splendid chest at end of the jumping puzzle ([&BLUAAAA=])
- Timberline Falls Gyre Rapids, Splendid chest guarded by some grawls and a Champion Fleshreaver ([&BFUCAAA=])
- Timberline Falls Nonmoa Lake, Splendid chest guarded by Champion Krait witch up on top of the tower near the vista ([&BEcCAAA=])
- Frostgorge Sound Trionic Lattice, regular Chest guarded by Champion troll ([&BHoCAAA=])
Once you have combined the 4 map scraps, you can click on the Enchanted Treasure Map to get some hints. It will first tell you it is in Kryta if you are clicking on it from another region. Then once you are in Kryta and click on it again it will tell you it is in Lion’s Arch.
If you go to Lion’s Arch and click on it again, it will show you a new spot in Lion’s Arch, next to Consortium Gift Shop POI. Near the Southsun Gate you will spot something sparky in a bush and interact with it will give you the Enchanted Key you need for the Treasure Hunter Collection.