A list and gallery of the currently available Halloween minis for the 2014 season.
There is a special Halloween vendor in Lion’s Arch. He has a number of tabs, some of the tabs have minis for currencies other than candy cobs that are a lot cheaper.
Mini Zuzu, Cat of Darkness
- Fancy name, unfortunately quite ordinary cat. Newly added for 2014 season
- Can be purchased from the Halloween vendor for 12 Candy Corn Cobs or from the Trading Post. Also can drop from trick or treat bags
Mini Ghost Carlotta
- Previously produced by combining the minis from Costumed Mini 3-Pack with Candy Corn Cob in the mystic forge
- Costumed Mini 3-Pack is no longer available but this mini can be brought for 6 Candy Corn Cobs or 700 Plastic Fangs from the Halloween trader.
Mini Bloody Prince Thorn
- Previously sold for 20 Candy Corn Cobs, his price has been reduced to 6 Candy Corn Cobs this year at the Halloween vendor. However, it is not advised to purchase him using Candy Corn Cob as he is also available for 700 Chattering Skull from the same vendor which is way cheaper if you are buying the skulls/cobs from the TP.
Mini Candy Corn Elemental
- Rewarded as part of the meta achievement in Halloween 2013, can now be purchased for 1 Candy Corn Cob
- You will need him for the 2nd instance in Blood and Madness
Mini Candy Corn Ghoulemental
- Reward for completing the Tricks and Treat Collection
Trick or Treat Bags
- Rare drop from Trick or Treat Bags, account bound on acquire so you won’t find it on TP
Creepy Mini 3-Pack – 500 gems
- Mad King Head, Candy Corn Skritt, Glowing Bat
- Labeled as limited-edition collector’s pack, may not return next year.
Miniature Spooky Trio – 500 gems
- Returns every Halloween
- Spooky Ghost, Spooky Skeleton, Spooky Spider
Mini Chainsaw the Skeleton
- Obtained by combining the minis from Miniature Spooky Trio with 250 Candy Corn in Mystic Forge