SWTOR Rishi Hidden Achievements and Datacrons Guide. Special thanks to K’ami and SWTOR_Miner for their help in deciphering the puzzle![toc]
Step One – Three Little Grophets
Do you want to become the big bad wolf of Rishi? Here is your chance to murder 3 little grophets and earn yourself the legacy title <The Wolf of Rishi>.
There are three rare spawn champion Grophets scattered across Rishi. They have a 5% chance to spawn from the regular Grophet placeholders at specific locations. The placeholders are single Grophets with a 4 minutes and 30 seconds respawn. Each will give you an achievement and earning all 3 achievements will give you another achievement and the legacy title.
For the datacron, you must loot the Data Packet from these Champion Grophets. They are tradeable and only 1 drops per Lost Grophet but only one person in the group need it. You need all 3 data packets from all 3 Lost Grophets
Straugh the Grophet
- Horizon Island (-441, –237)
- Drops Data Packet that embed sequence one decryption signatures neurally.
- Achievement: The Last Straugh (5 pts)
Wupp the Grophet
- Sky Ridge Island (186, –2331)
- Drops Data Packet that embed sequence two decryption signatures neurally.
- Achievement: Where’s Wudd (10 pts)
Breck the Grophet
- Sky Ridge Island (-374, –2211)
- Drops Data Packet that embed sequence three decryption signatures neurally.
- Achievement: A Breck House (20 pts)
Achievement – Three Not So Little Grophets
- You managed to find and defeat all of the lost grophets of Rishi
- Legacy Title: The Wolf of Rishi
- 50 pts
Before you proceed to step two, make sure you have the following three Data Packets in your inventory
Step Two – Crystal Skulls
Once you or someone in your group have al 3 Data Packets (all 3 must be on the same person), head to the Crystal Skull on slave island (you use the clickable crate at Skyline Falls Camp to reach it). The skull is located on top of some rocks so you need to go around to reach it.
Consume the 3 Data Packets to gain 3 buffs and then interact with the Cybernetic Skull. This will give you a buff that allow you to interact with another skull object on another island safely.
Step Three – Deep Sea Pheromone
Head back to Raider’s Cove Tradeport. You will find a clickable Deep Sea Phermones among a pile of rubble up top at location (862, 158)
This will give you the achievement and legacy title
Achievement – Smell of the Sea
- You found a bottle of pheromones. They smell incredible.
- Legacy Title: Incredible Smell Discoverer
- 50 pts
You should now have 2 buffs, the Neural Imprint buff and Incredible Smell buff.
Step Four – Unique Rock Formation
Go back to Sky Ridge Island and interact with this Unique Rock Formation next to some skulls. It will scan you but since you have the Neural Imprint buff it won’t give you a poisonous DoT. This rock will lit up a blue beam that point you towards the Anchored Rock nearby.
You will also get a 3rd buff called Neural Location that lasts for 19 minutes.
Step Five – Datacrons
The rock the blue beam is pointing to is located here. Interact with this anchored rock to spawn friendly tentacles that will smash the rock open to reveal four datacrons (aim, cunning, strength, willpower) and chests inside.
- Note that sometimes the rock is not clickable for whatever reason.