SWTOR Yavin 4 Exploration Achievements guide. This achievement series can be found under Achievements –> Location –> Yavin 4.
Lance Squadron Command Unit – West end of Training Grounds
- Part of Walking on Hallowed Grounds weekly, 10 mil HP, requires ~16m raid
Lance Squadron Unit 1 = Patrols NW middle area of Training Grounds
Lance Squadron Unit 2 – Patrols NE middle area of Training Grounds
Lance Squadron Unit 3 – Patrols SE middle area of Training Grounds
Lance Squadron Unit 4 – Patrols SW middle area of Training Grounds
Lance Squadron Unit 5 – Patrols Verdant Swamp north end
Lance Squadron Unit 6 – Patrols Prowler’s Trail north end
Seeking Out Prey
Defeat 18 unique opponents of Elite difficulty on Yavin 4
- Spawns as the final step of [DAILY] Pushback
- Spawns as the final step of [DAILY] The Devoted Ones
- Training Grounds east side, also seen near Temple Approach in Temple Ruins
Massassi Blood Warrior
- Roams around Massassi Village in Temple Ruins
- Temple ruins map near entrance to Temple of Sacrifice operation
- Training Grounds/Temple Ruins map
- Spawns as part of [DAILY] Chopping Block final step
- Training Grounds middle area, you will need to kill him anyways for The Devoted Ones
- Spawns as part of the final step of [DAILY] Altars of History
Rogue Massassi Brute
- Prowler’s Trail, there are a couple on that map.
- Spawns as part of the final step of [DAILY] Pathfinding
Swamp Lurker Alpha
- Verdant Swamp, there are a couple on that map.
One Giant Leap for the Coalition
Explore all locations on Yavin 4
No Sensor Left Behind
All 5 sensors can be reached from the Training Grounds section of the map. There are 5 tunnels on the right side of Training Grounds and each has a sensor for the achievement.
Sensor Aurek (To North Jungle Cave)
- (2637, 400)
Sensor Besh (To South Jungle Cave)
- (2639, 455)
Sensor Cresh (To The Breaking)
- (2669, 572)
Sensor Dorn (North Swamp Cave)
- (2613, 965)
Sensor Esk (South Swamp Cave)
- (2609, 998)
This achievement is for Republic players only and is located in the Prowler’s Trail area. There is something to interact called a Discrete Spot behind a tree trunk that is behind the Imperial Camp. You will need to circle around to get to this tree but you shouldn’t be PvP flagged if you move quick.
This achievement is for Imperial players only and it is located in the Verdant Swamp area. Like the other achievement, there is also a Discrete Spot you can interact with to plant the flag. Circle around the Republic Forward Camp to get to this place.