SWTOR 2014 Life Day Event Guide
A guide to SWTOR 2014 Life Day event running from Dec 16 2014 to Jan 6, 2014.
Head to Galactic Trade Market Section of the fleet and look for a Master of Ceremonies NPC near the GTN. He sells the following items
Master of Ceremonies Vendor
|Life Day Snowball Bomb||1000 credits|
|Blue Purple Life Day Holo-Tree||20 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Gold Life Day Holo-Tree||20 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Sleigh I Vehicle||24 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Cyan Sphere Vehicle||16 Gray Helix Components
36 Snow-Covered Parcels
|Life Day Tree Fireworks||500 credits|
Snow-Covered Parcels are the main currency used in this event. You get them randomly by throwing the Life Day Snowball Bomb at other players with a 15% chance to receive parcels. Despite what the description for the snowball bomb says, you can get parcels from other players even if they have the debuff from getting hit by a snowball (you can also click off the debuff manually). However, if this debuff was applied by you then you won’t get any parcels out of it. Throwing snowballs at companions and NPCs also works in recovering parcels.
- Tip: You can just throw it at your own companion and click off their debuff everytime.
The first time you get a snow-covered parcel you will get a popup window and an achievement. From here on you will see a yellow text on your screen everytime you recover a parcel.
Snow-Covered Parcels are tradeable but the ones brought do not count towards the achievement.
Vectron J0-1Y – Cartel Market (2000 CC)
- Adaptive, Bind on Equip
- Costs 2000 CC
Sleigh I – Master of Ceremonies Vendor
- Adaptive, Bind on Pickup
- 24 Snow-Covered Parcels.
Cyan Sphere – Master of Ceremonies Vendor
- Rank 3, requires Champion rank with Gree, Bound to Legacy
- 16 Gray Helix Components and 36 Snow-Covered Parcels
Hoth Wampa Cub– Cartel Market (200 CC)
|Life Day Ceiling Light (Globes)||Life Day Bundle|
|Life Day Ceiling Light (Icicles)||Life Day Bundle|
|Life Day Holo-Tree||Life Day Bundle|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Blue)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Blue-Purple)||Master of Ceremonies Vendor|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Gold)||Master of Ceremonies Vendor|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Green-Gold)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Pink)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Red)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Green)||Unknown|
|Life Day Icicle Mound||Life Day Bundle|
|Life Day Medium Potted Tree||Life Day Bundle|
|Life Day Reveler||Life Day Bundle|
|Life Day Small Potted Tree||Life Day Bundle|
|Life Day Snowblower||Life Day Bundle|
|Life Day Wall Freezer Unit||Life Day Bundle|
|Life Day Wampa Rug||Life Day Bundle|
Life Day Bundle (1000 CC)
The life day Bundle costs 1000 CC on the cartel market and contains the following.
- 1 Life Day Ceiling Light Icicles
- 1 Life Day Ceiling Light Globes
- 1 Life Day Holo-Tree (Centerpiece)
- 1 Life Day Wall Freezer Unit
- 2 Life Day Icicle Mounds
- 2 Life Day Medium Potted Trees
- 1 Life Day Reveler
- 4 Life Day Small Potted Trees
- 1 Life Day Snow Blower
- 1 Life Day Wampa Rug
Overheated Life Day Droid
Around Coruscant Senate, Dromund Kaas City Memorial place, and Nar Shaddaa promenade (both upper and lower) you will find Life Day Droids that you can throw your snowball bombs. They will give you the parcel and disappear after a while. They have a chance to respawn as a rarer version called Overheated Life Day Droid. This guy has the chance to drop decorations and you can pick 1 out of 4 colored Life Day Holo Trees.
- Apparently you can still get decorations even if other players have used snowballs on him so just keep spamming your snowballs on it for decorations until he disappears. The more players the better since they will need to overwrite your own snowball debuff for you to keep getting stuff from it.
- The normal Life Day Droids only give parcels with 15% chance but these overheated droids have an addiitional 15% to give you decorations
- Life Day droids stay around for 5 minutes and then respawn ~4 minutes later as either the normal or the Overheated version
- Overheated droids will appear as red enemy when they first spawn but do not attack them. The first throw of the snowball will turn them green.
This same droid is also responsible for the Holiday Hero achievement below. However the achievement is buggy and you may need to get several decorations from the droid for it to trigger.
Master of Ceremonies Gallery
Life Day Bundle Gallery
|Jolly Parcel Peddler||25||During Life Day event, find 1 Snow-covered Parcel by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb||Life Day Celebrant|
|Merry Life Day to All||25||During Life Day event, find 25 Snow-covered Parcel by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb|
|To All A Good Night||25||During Life Day event, find 100 Snow-covered Parcel by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb||A Special Snowflake|
|Holiday Hero||25||During Life Day event, receive a decoration by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb|