SWTOR Developer Patch 3.2 Livestream Notes
SWTOR Developer Livestream Patch 3.2 Notes.
- Michael Backus – Lead Designer
- Eric Musco
- Bruce Maclean – Senior Producer
Development Team presentation
- State of the Galaxy
- Coming soon to SWTOR
- Cool stuff – Digital Flash Drive
- Gameplay Trailers and Announcements
- Patch 3.2 is now live on PTS
Story Cinematic (spoilers)
Patch 3.2 Story (Spoilers)
- Game Update 3.2 – Rise of the Emperor. Going live April 28.
- Ziost – Former capital of the Sith Empire. First reference in our game is in Tatooine during the Czerka World Arc. Rakata technology allowed sith empire to expand to ziost after being defeated in Korriban
- Icy cold place, very immersed in the dark side.
- This is where the Sith Emperor resides, he is alive!
- The emperor is not Kephess, or is he?
- Ziost is a large city like Dromund Kaas inside a large cavern area.
- Rise of the Emperor story cinematic intro for Empire/Republic shown
- Introducing a new group of Jedi that is super militaristic, they are called the Sixth Line. There is no contemplation, only duty. Their master is controlled by the Emperor.
New Travel options
- All speeder points will be unlocked once you arrive on the planet
- Cooldown for quicktravel reduced to 6 mins without perk. With all 3 level of perks it is reduced to no cooldown.
- Quick travel points will unlock once you get close to them, without needing to interact with them.
- Max of 16 slots, that are unlockable.
- Each slot can fit a selection of outfits but your base gear stays the same.
- More info once the PTS goes up and you can play with it
- New Cantina Tour Reward system
- New vehicle rewards, these vehicles are only obtainable at Cantina Tours. Those who go to the Cantina Tours get a vehicle and a link they can share with 5 friends to get them these vehicles too.
- First hour of Cantina Tour at Star Wars Celebration will be streamed with ESL
May 4th Reward
- M4-1S Astromech Droid given to all players, and more on May 4th.
Choose Your Path Promotion
- Lasts until March 29. Former subscribers can come back for 7 days of subs for free.
- Current subscribers get a Black-Purple Striated Color crystal ingame (all 4 versions)