GW2 patch notes for the April 14 patch. Very minor updates.
BALANCE, BUG-FIXING, POLISH
- Updated the way that crafting-discipline tooltips display on materials and recipe-unlock items.
- Active disciplines will be displayed in white, while inactive disciplines will be grayed out.
- For each discipline, the required rating number will be displayed in green if the player’s crafting skill meets that rating or in red if the player’s skill is below the required rating.
- Fixed a bug in which the Mad Scientist’s Harvesting Tool caused a frost effect behind players.
- Fixed a bug with Ranger pet passive states.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- A new Rainbow Unicorn Finisher is available for a limited time in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- The Living World Season 2 Complete Pack is available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store. Purchasing this package will unlock any Living World Season 2 episodes you do not currently have unlocked. Each episode is unlocked at a 20% discount compared to purchasing individually. The price for this item is automatically adjusted based on the number of episodes being unlocked. Check the item description for details.
- Each race and gender now has three new hairstyles found exclusively inside Self-Style Hair Kits and Total Makeover Kits, available in the Services category of the Gem Store.
- Today only, Transmutation Charges are 15% off in the Special category of the Gem Store.
- Today only, Mist Herald Backpack skins are 15% off in the Style category of the Gem Store.
- Today only, Shadow Assassin Outfits are 15% off in the Style category of the Gem Store.