Once again another piece of news unrelated to SWTOR but if you enjoy Star Wars or Battlefield series of games you might like this.
The trailer for Star Wars Battlefront game coming out Nov 11 of this year has been released. It is not gameplay footage but everything was rendered via the ingame engine and it looks pretty impressive!
Some key details was revealed in the website linked at end of the trailer
- Photorealistic visuals and authentic sound design from the talented team at DICE.
- Wage epic muliplayer battles on Hoth, Endor, Tatooine and the previously unexplored planet, Sullust.
- Seamlessly swap between 1st person and 3rd person perspectives.
- Partner up with a friend in online multiplayer, share unlocks and have each other’s backs on the battlefront.
- Fight for the Empire or Republic offline, solo or with a friend, in carefully crafted missions.
- Pilot nimble speeder bikes, massive AT-ATs, the Millennium Falcon, X-wings, TIE fighters.
- Play as memorable characters including Darth Vader, Boba Fett and more.
- Also encounter other beloved characters such as C-3PO and R2-D2.
It will be available on PC, Xbox One or PS4. You can pre-order it for PC/PS4 right now but Xbox One users will need to wait a little.