Arenanet has released the full list of Chronomancer Traits in a forum post today.
Hey all. Here are the Chronomancer traits from Robert! Keep in mind, all numbers are a work in progress.
- Time Splitter – Gain access to continuum split/shift which allows you to revert to an earlier point in time.
- Flow of Time – Gain alacrity when you shatter. (1s)
- Time Marches On – You move 25% faster. The duration of incoming movement-impairing conditions is reduced by 25%. (Cripple. Chilled, Immobilize)
- Time Catches Up – Activating a shatter gives your illusions Super Speed
- Delayed Reactions – Interrupting a foe slows them. (3s of Slow)
- All’s Well that Ends Well – Wells remove conditions from allies when they end. (1 condition)
- Illusionary Reversion – Gain a clone after you activate a shatter skill.
- Improved Alacrity – Alacrity applied to you lasts longer. (33%)
- Danger Time – Gain additional critical hit chance against slowed enemies. (30%)
- Lost Time – Every 3rd critical hit will slow your target. (2s of Slow)
- Chronophantasma – Your phantasms respawn the first time they are shattered.
- Seize The Moment – Gain quickness for each illusion you shatter. (1s of Quickness)