GW2 Patch Notes for the May 19 Game Update.
5/19/15 – May 19 Release Notes
Attention, citizens of Lion’s Arch,
The rebuilding effort has begun! Please tread carefully around the construction zones, and try to respect the workers as they transform our beloved port into something new. Planning has taken much time, as the architects have had to work through many engineering and architectural challenges before agreeing on the final design of the city. Thank you for your patience and resilience during this difficult time. Together we’ll make the new Lion’s Arch a metropolis for the ages.
NEW FEATURES AND CONTENT
- PvP Daily Achievements that required players to win as a specific profession have now been changed to require winning as one of two professions.
- The Daily Achievements rotation has been updated.
BALANCE, BUG-FIXING, POLISH
- The longbow’s string will no longer clip in first-person mode.
- Mail carrier previews have been adjusted for better viewing.
- Custom mail carriers now show up for all received mail unless the sender specifically selects a carrier other than the Mail-Carrier Pigeon.
- The dye panel now allows you to switch between dyeing an outfit and dyeing armor by clicking the relevant dye areas. Changing the Hide/Unhide check box for outfits is no longer required.
- Fixed an issue in which the Streaming Client would not work with custom playlists.
- Fixed a UI bug in which Balthazar’s Outfit showed a fourth dye channel that was unusable.
- Increased the rate at which some salvage kits give upgrades so that the practical rate matches the stated rate in those items’ descriptions. The following salvage kits have had their upgrade salvage rates increased:
- Basic Salvage Kit
- Fine Salvage Kit
- Journeyman’s Salvage Kit
- Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic
- Rune of Vampirism: Updated the sixth tier ability (mist form) to activate when struck while under 25% health, and profession-specific skills are no longer usable.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Adjusted drop rates on container items given from reward tracks to match PvE drop rates. The following items will be obtainable with a higher frequency:
- Black Lion Chests
- Black Lion Keys
- Aetherkey Pieces
- Piles of Silky Sand
- Updated the installer icon.
- Fixed an issue that caused extra windows to appear in Mission Control when running Guild Wars 2.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “About Guild Wars 2” window to reduce in size when opened.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Daydreamer’s Weapons set is available at vendors for the limited-time price of 1 complete Black Lion Claim Ticket from a Black Lion Chest. Keys are available in the Special category for 125 gems.
- A Raven Mail Carrier has been added to the Black Lion Chest as an uncommon drop.
- A Parrot Mail Carrier has been added to the Black Lion Chest as an uncommon drop.
- A new Snow Owl Mail Carrier is available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 350 gems.
- The Minis 3-Pack (Set 3) no longer drops from the Black Lion Chest.