SWTOR Togruta and Yavin Stronghold Livestream Notes
Notes and images from the SWTOR Togruta and Yavin Stronghold Livestream from 5-6 pm EDT. Updated with room unlock costs.
- Togruta is the most requested species, Yavin was not as highly requested for stronghold
- 3.3 will be live on PTS tomorrow but Togruta and Yavin Stronghold will not be on it.
- 3.3 will be arriving on live servers on July 21.
- There are some technical issues with trying to get combat dummies into stronghold but we are working on it.
- Pay attention on June 15, something “exciting” will be announced that day
- Togruta is the most often mispelled and mispronounced species.
- Togruta is actively being worked as we speak, the female is ready to be shown but they are actively working on the male currently.
- We are trying to get Togruta into patch 3.3, but it could be delayed. Yavin 4 and PvP changes are definitely coming with patch 3.3.
- Pricing will be similar to other species in the game. Still working on specific numbers.
- Character slot limit will not be increased beyond 22 with Togruta update.
- Costs will be similar to Tatooine/Nar Shaddaa Strongholds.
- The limit of 4 strongholds will be still be in place so you will need to deactivate one of the your current strongholds to get the Yavin 4 Stronghold if you currently have the max number of strongholds.
- Daytime environment, lots of ambient sound.
- As large as the Tatooine stronghold if not larger.
- Big open spaces with lots of hooks, including the roof.
- 16 centerpiece hooks in this stronghold, 2 starship hooks.
- Main room is unlocked automatically with purchase, there are side rooms on either side.
- The right side room has a centerpiece hook and a balcony looking over Yavin.
- The left side room has a waterfall.
- There are two staircases at the back of the room, one leading down to a basement room and the other leading to another balcony looking over the main room (mezzanine is the fancy term for it)
- The basement room has another balcony looking over the bigger waterfall outside the stronghold.
- The mezzanine leads to an unlockable bridge leading away from the stronghold and crossing over that bigger waterfall.
- The bridge leads to a temple ground area with two more smaller temples you can decorate (contains more centerpiece hooks) and a big square area with more centerpiece hooks
- You can also climb on top of the stronghold and decorate on exterior, even the very top!
- To get to the top of the strongholds, you can use ancient stone hooks which will rocket boost you up top.
- There might be a “secret” cave behind one of the waterfalls.
- The stronghold has a lot of hooks but the item limit will be similar to other strongholds. There are 9 rooms and a 750 hook limit (June 26 update)
- New decorations (courtesy of Theho)
- Chirping Noise Machine – Utility: Music // Wall Small, Wall Medium
- Hanging Vines – Environmental: Plants // Vendor: Decoration Merchant (Credits) // Ceiling Larg
- Hanging Moss – Environmental: Plants // Vendor: Decoration Merchant (Credits) // Wall Large
Personal Stronghold Costs (Datamined)
|Temple Room 1||825k|
|Temple Room 2||975k|
|Temple Basement||1.5 mil|
|Temple Balcony||1.2 mil|
|Temple Grounds||2.6 mil|
|Sanctuary 1||1.25 mil|
|Sanctuary 2||1.25 mil|
Guild Stronghold Costs
|Temple Room 1||2 mil|
|Temple Room 2||2.4 mil|
|Temple Basement||3.75 mil|
|Temple Balcony||3 mil|
|Temple Grounds||7.8 mil|
|Sanctuary 1||3.125 mil|
|Sanctuary 2||3.125 mil|