Notes and images of the GW2 Revenant Ventari Legend skills and abilities from the Point of Interest Livestream.
Twitch VoD: http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/666210129
- Ventari was a character at end of GW1, he lived in Maguuma Jungle 250 years ago.
- He was a pacifist character that ended up fleeing Tarnished Coast to escape all the violence.
- He befriended a human named Ronin and they planted the Pale Tree which is now the Grove for Sylvari
- Ventari’s tablet is basically where Ventari wrote down his life experiences before he died and placed it at the foot of the Pale Tree.
Revenant Staff Skills
- Autoattack – Third hit in the staff autoattack chain is the Rejuvenating Assault, which drops healing orbs that you or allies can strafe around the enemy to pick up and heal themselves.
- Punishing Sweep – If you strike someone with the first hit while they are using an action you get the flip over skill (Debilitating Slam). This flip over skill is an AoE weakness that punishes players trying to attack you.
- Warding Rift – The third staff skill has a pretty neat spinning animation that blocks projectiles in front of you and throws out blocked projectiles to blind 3 nearby enemies.
- Renewing Wave – The fourth staff skill is a support skill that heals and removes 2 conditions from up to 5 allies in a 300 radius. It does root you in place while you are using this skill.
- Surge of the Mists – The last staff skill is basically a combo of small knockbacks. You turn into mists while using this skill. You can use this skill for mobility or separating enemies.
Ventari Tablet Skills (Utilities)
- The tablet is only available when you switch to the Ventari legend and phrases on the tablet that coincide with the skill being used lights up when used.
- #6 Project Tranquility – This skill will summon the tablet into the world and allow you to use tablet skills. This skill occupy the heal skill slot and changes to the tablet’s heal skill once the tablet is summoned.
- #6 Ventari’s Will – A ground targeted skill that move the tablet to the location and healing allies it passes through. It can be used for its heal or to reposition the tablet for other skills.
- #7 Protective Solace – A protective barrier that can be toggled on/off and moved around. It drains your energy while it is on.
- #8 Natural Harmony – Delayed heal skill that has a delay of 1.5s. You can trigger the heal and then move the tablet into position before the heal goes off.
- #9 Purifying Essence – AoE condition cleanse that heals for each condition removed.
- (Elite) Energy Expulsion – AoE knockback that diintegrate the tablet, leaving behind energy fragments that heal allies. This is one of the ways to return tablet to your character. The other ways to get the tablet back is via swapping legend or by moving a distance away from the tablet.
Revenant Salvation Specialization (Ventari Legend) Traits
- The Salvation traits are now up on the specialization calc made by that_shaman: http://dulfy.net/gw2traits#build=AgYEqAKoA6g~
- Disarming Riposte – Blinds foes if you attack them while they are using a skill. Much like the staff #2 skill it punishes enemies for striking against you while you are whacking them. 20s CD.
- Hardened Foundation – Gain toughness based on a percentage of your healing power. We really want to promote healing power stacking with the Ventari legend. This will make you tanky while playing a support role.
- Serene Rejuvenation – Flat 15% increase to healing to allies. Might get toned down a bit.
- Nourishing Roots – Grant regeneration to allies near the tablet, another reason to have the tablet positioned correctly.
- Blinding Truths – Blind foes nearby foes when you use a heal skill. We are thinking of maybe changing the blind to a slow instead.
- Tranquil Balance – While above the health threshold of 90%, increase your heals by 20%. You will see that each trait line has a healing trait to allow you to spec for max healing.
- Tranquil Benediction – Trait that cause the staff orbs you drop to also grant swiftness and regeneration.
- Eluding Nullification – Dodge roll removes a condition from nearby allies (up to 5 allies, with a radius of 240).
- Invoking Harmony – Healing done to allies increased for 20% for 5s after swapping to a legend.
- Selfless Amplification – Conversation trait that give you 1.5% outgoing heal increase for every 100 healing power. Promotes more healing power stacking.
- Natural Abundance – Create energy fragments around Ventari’s tablet when using a legendary centaur stance skill. Basically make the tablet spew out energy fragments when you use any of the tablet skills. These fragments are like the ones from the elite skill and will heal you/allies.
- Momentary Pacification – Daze nearby foes when you use an elite skill. This skill probably need a CD since we have low cooldown elites with Mallyx.