GW2 Guild Hall info and images from the Points of Interest Livestream.
Gilded Hollow Guild Hall
- Jungle themed, feels like a ruined outpost underneath the jungle. It sits on top of a giant aquifer.
- Lots of caves, one of the cave is a tribute to the largest cave in the world with its own ecosystem (Hang Son Doong)
- When buildings get upgraded, you can see the upgrade process in real time and it is fairly impressive. The upgraded tavern for example has a little waterfall inside.
- The upgraded workshop has a bunch of giant pillars, each with a small waterfall.
- Two different version of Guild Weapons (Tenebras and Shimmering), each version is linked to a specific guild hall. So if you want both versions you need access to guilds with both guildhalls. Shimmering is from the Lost Precipice guild hall and has a shimmering water effect while the Tenebras is from the Gilded Hollow guild hall and has a translucent effect.
- Guild Portal allow you to open the portal for guildies to go through.
Gilded Hollow – General
Gilded Hollow – Tavern
Gilded Hollow – Workshop
Gilded Hollow Arena
- You can fight your guildies here or invite players from other guilds and fight them.
- There are three set teams (blue, red and green) and a free for all team.
- You can add decorations on the fly to mess with people. There are turrets, walls, and pillars you can drop down to troll people. Basically a combat sandbox.
- You can turn on a barrier on/off surrounding the arenas to allow participants to be knocked off Skyhammer style.
- There is a barrier to prevent players from jumping into the arena. They will need to talk to a NPC to get in.
- They are still undecided on how many players can be playing in the arena. 20-30 is size we have been playing around but it is not set in stone. You can have lots more people speculating as well.
- Players can create rosters under their guild name and play competitively. There is a guild leaderboard what allow you to see how you rank against other guild teams.
- Teams could be extended outside PvP sometime in the future.
- You can craft tactics and tools in your War Room and use them once you have claimed an objective in WvW. The scribe can craft these things.
- Turret gates to help you guard your objectives if you need to move.
- Banners can be crafted. Turtle banner will buff/heal your team. Dragon banner does a lot of damage and knockbacks etc. Banner skill cooldowns will be similar to weapon skill cooldowns.
- You need to hold an objective for a period of time to be able to slot in some of the awesome upgrades such as airship strike in Stonemist or gain stealth from the Stonemist water pool.
- Charr Motorcycle another tool that is a player transformation that acts like a mobile siege weapon.
- Some of the defensive upgrades are the ability to make your gates/walls invulnerable for a period of time (duration not decided yet, but less than a minute)
- Towers can be slotted with a radar tactic item and it will allow the tower to act as a sentry to spot enemy zergs.