GW2 Lion’s Arch Exterminator Achievement Guide
GW2 Lion’s Arch Exterminator achievement guide. Completing this achievement will grant you the Princess dragonite ore consumer.
You can check which ones you are missing by opening up the achievement under General –> Explorer. It is roughly sorted in game but this guide is sorted by location completely.
To start this achievement, talk to Turl Sharptooth in Commodore’s Quarters to get a rifle.
1. Commodore’s Quarters – Easy pickings!
Right beside Turl Sharptooth on a wall.
2. Commodore’s Quarters – Search for bugs in lofty beds.
Go up the stairs in the house near Turl, you will find a karka hiding behind one of the beds.
3. Commodore’s Quarters – Jump around to find this karka in a lofty bedroom.
Same place but now you need to jump around the bedroom to enter an enclosed space where you can find the shoot the karka.
4. Commodore’s Quarters – Rednax keeps losing his staring contest with this karka.
Easy to spot, aim at that ramp
5. Commodore’s Quarters – Take aim at the flowers over the door.
A bit tricky, you need to take aim at the corner between the flower bed and wall. The karka jumps a lot and you can hit him that way. See this gif on how to aim: http://gyazo.com/9faa98b3138c25c44a831682871f2769
6. Commodore’s Quarters – Smell the flowers, buy a gift, exterminate a bug…
Behind the flower pot.
7. Commodore’s Quarters – Head up the ramp between crate and barrel.
Karka is behind some crates at the very back
8. Commodore’s Quarters – Search high in the houses that were hulls.
This guy is inside one of the rooms you can enter.
9. Commodore’s Quarters – Take a close look at the salty pirate merchant’s stash.
Jump in the bush behind Salty Emil and you will find a tunnel. Once you reach the end of the tunnel, look up for the karka.
10. Western Ward – Even the tiny karka can’t find its way into this house with a view.
Go down from Sanctum Harbor Waypoint
11. Western Ward – Check the cave filled with lanterns and libations.
Go into the cave nearby and you will find a karka undernearth some leaves.
12. Western Ward – Get below decks at the Crow’s Nest.
Tricky one, get to Crow’s Nest and jump down on the little scaffold. You will find the karka beneath the circular balcony.
13. Grand Piazza – Find this karka celebrating in a cubicle.
The hint location is pretty bad on this one, it is actually in Commodore’s Quarter behind a banner.
White Crane Terrace
14. White Crane Terrace- Stop and smell the flowers between the magisters and the memorial.
15. White Crane Terrace – The Priory’s bed bugs prefer bunks.
Inside the tent, under the bed.
16. White Crane Terrace – Squeeze into stony confines near the door to the dominion
17. White Crane Terrace – Hop high in the diverse rocks.
Get to the very top to find this karka.
18. White Crane Terrace – Peer down at the boulders where the ledges are diverse.
You can see this one from the previous one’s location. Leap over and shoot this karka.
19. White Crane Terrace – Explore the cavern where the skritt buys your globby purple stuff.
Inside the cavern where you can enter from the beach near the priory camp, you will find this karka inside.
20. White Crane Terrace – Search near the skritt’s subterranean rowboat.
Enter the underwater cave at the location indicated by the arrow. Inside the cave you will find a rowboat. Jump on some rocks near the rowboat and shoot this karka hidden inside some vegetation.
21. Trader’s Forum – The bankers have an eye on this karka.
You need to aim above the karka to hit it.
22. Eastern Ward – There’s no location too secure for a karka.
Inside the Vaults, on top one of the false doors.
23. Eastern Ward – Search the eaves of a gate near the gates.
24. Eastern Ward – Find this karka under rock and over water.
25. Eastern Ward – Beat the bushes near the bed and breakfast.
Inside the bush, zoom in and look at your feet to find it.
26. Eastern Ward – No amount of butter will make this karka taste like crab.
Tread in the shallow water with all the crabs to find it.
27. Eastern Ward – Take care of the inn’s bed bug infestation.
You need to get inside Lion’s Shadow Bed and Breakfast right next to the Eastern Ward waypoint. This door becomes interactable at night. However, on some maps this door is bugged and won’t even open at night. On working maps you can interact with the door and tell them the password is password. Otherwise use the LFG tool and try and get ferried into a working map.
Go up stairs and you will find it behind the corner of a bed.
28. Eastern Ward – Find this thirsty karka in the Lion’s Shadow.
Now go downstairs and go through the tunnels until you come up across a water trough behind an open gate. The karka is inside.
29. Eastern Ward – This karka is a little too shy to dance in the Lion’s Shadow.
Near the end of the tunnel you will find a karka on top of a ledge/pillar
30. Postern Ward – Find this karka bathing in the shade.
Not fall from Guild Bluff waypoint, hidden under an alcove beneath some rocks.
31. Postern Ward – Back float beneath the arches.
Under the bridge
32. Postern Ward – Search the steps near the ogre’s cavern.
Hidden inside an opening in the wall
33. Postern Ward – Check above Urmaug’s crates.
This is in one of the side paths that doesn’t lead you to the jumping puzzle.
34. Postern Ward – Keep your chin up on the way to revealing the secrets of Urmaug.
This one is a bit tricky, before you reach the chest for Urmaug’s secret jumping puzzle, turn around and go to a corner where you will find the karka.
35. Inner Harbor – Snipe from the chapel island to have a chance at this karka.
Shoot across the water on this karka on top of this lone pillar
36. Inner Harbor – Find a shelf below the garden island.
Jump down from above to land here to snipe this karka. Might be a bit hard to score a hit so hug the left wall and make sure the green circle is over the karka.
37. Sanctum Harbor – Haul in a fresh karka catch.
38. Sanctum Harbor – Go under the bridge, then head toward the light.
Beneath the small bridge above the waterfall
39. Sanctum Harbor – Search behind the falls beneath the bridge.
Drop down to the water level to enter a cave behind the waterfall
40. Sanctum Harbor – Search the nest where the phoenix roosts.
Go up the lighthouse just a bit. You will spot this karka on the inner side of the lighthouse.
41. Sanctum Harbor – You’ll have a better chance spotting this karka in the fog than a sailor would.
Jump down to the water level, you will find a hidden tunnel in the water. Follow it all the way to the end to find this karka.
42. Bloodcoast Ward – Look low in the cave under three falling streams.
Cave is behind the waterfall
43. Bloodcoast Ward – Hunt high in the cave under three falling streams.
Same cave, look up!
44. Bloodcoast Ward – This karka has taken root at the top of a waterfall.
Run from Farshore waypoint and proceed as you would going to that Sharkmaw cavern jumping puzzle. Take a right detour and arrive at this location. Karka is under the treee
45. Sharkmaw Caverns – Scour the dark, misty corners.
After the initial fall down the waterfall in Sharkmaw JP, swim out to the water (instead of running up following the JP) and look up to catch the karka. I would equip a fall damage reduction trait if you have it to survive the fall (they made the fall harder).
46. Sharkmaw Cavern Someone swore they saw a karka walk through a wall.
This karka is in the maze section of the jumping puzzle. Once you are inside the maze, take a left and keep going. You will go past the first fake wall and then keep going until you reach the 2nd fake wall. The karka is inside the 2nd fake fall (look down when you are inside the fake wall).
47. Sharkmaw Cavern – Search for the showering karka.
Finish the maze and just before you enter the section with the traps, look behind the waterfall (the top waterfall, not the bottom one). It is the waterfall right before you enter the traps section, not the waterfall that you encounter right after you finish the maze. s
48. Sharkmaw Cavern – Don’t get skewered hunting this karka kabob.
Go through the trap section of the puzzle, not too far from the start you will find this karka.
49. Sharkmaw Cavern – Search the spray above the bones.
Finish the trap section of the jumping puzzle, right after at the place where you need to jump on circular pillars you will find the second last karka (shoot at it from where I am standing).
50 . Sharkmaw Cavern – You might starve tracking this karka.
Finish the dark room and after the you jump off the final waterfall (take the right mouth), turn around and look up to find this last karka.