GW2 Upcoming Items from June 23 Patch

A list and gallery of upcoming items from GW2 June 23 patch. Item codes are obtained from that_shaman’s thread on reddit. The gemstore items are likely released next Tuesday (June 30).

Monk’s Outfit – [&AgHnEAEAAA==]

It appears that Asura get the male/female versions while Charr get male version only.

gw2-monk's-outfitgw2-monk's-outfit-human-male

gw2-monk's-outfit-charr-male

gw2-monk's-outfit-asura-femalegw2-monk's-outfit-asura-male-2

Enameled Dyes

These dyes don’t have chat codes yet but you can preview them in the dye window ingame.

• Enameled Strawberry
  • Enameled Onset
  • Enameled Morning Glory
  • Enameled Banana
  • Enameled Brass
  • Enameled Amenity

gw2-enameled-dyes

Random Weapons/Armor

Some of these might be elite specialization based or might be new skins to be added in Heart of Thorns.

Ascended Longbow [&AgG5EAEAAA==]

gw2-shadow-assassin-short-bow

1. Luiz Fagundes
    Jun 24, 2015 @ 22:54:00

Elementalis with warhorn!?

2. cyzt
    Jun 24, 2015 @ 22:59:00

well that staff look like something you would use for giving a lesson to modry.

3. Mikey Moo
    Jun 24, 2015 @ 23:03:00

omg @ monk outfit…Omg @ Ascended Shield. Omg @ Warhorn. Lol

4. Zenahk
    Jun 24, 2015 @ 23:41:00

Warhorn elementalists… loosing more interesting HoT

• tinnic
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 02:28:00

Well, my brother was pretty unhappy with shield Mesmer until he saw how interesting chronomancers are. So I wouldn’t dismiss them until at least seeing the Tempest skills and traits.

• Steven Kucher
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 02:49:00

Also, to be clear, you do not need to use the associated weapon with the elite specs and vice versa. I for one, will be using an axe/warhorn on my reaper and only switch to GS for shroud

• tinnic
          Jun 25, 2015 @ 07:41:00

Why did you feel the need to state the obvious? Everybody knows you don’t have to use the new weapons with the new elites. My point was that, at least for my bro, he was pretty disappointed when he just saw the picture teasing the shield. But once the chronomancer was released, the actual shield skills were very interesting, along with the chronomancer overall. So don’t dis a weapon until you actually see the skills on it!

• Akuni
            Jun 25, 2015 @ 13:59:00

You can still do different stuff with the shield. Everything from defend yourself to shieldbash. Warhorn is just “blow it and wait for the effect”. Pretty sure no matter how much you wait and see for it, it will end up boring. Except if the effects are op. And that would be a sad statement.

• tinnic
              Jun 25, 2015 @ 15:34:00

That’s really not true. As I said in my other reply to you, we already have the necro warhorn that has a skill that needs to be aimed. Plus the necro skill #5 is offensive and defensive at the same time. It puts a shield of Locust around you that cripple your enemy and grant you swiftness. So I can easily see #5 for all attunements for the ele being an aura but #4 being a directional attack. I for one am looking forward to see what they do with the war horn.

• Akuni
                Jun 25, 2015 @ 17:29:00

You’re still just blowing a Horn and wait for the effect afterwards. There’s no Warrior Greatsword 3 prossible. No Ranger Sword 2. Movement? You can get a speedbuff from the horn, other than that NOPE.

Warhorn has not the same possibilities all the other have. That’s a fact.

5. Ianpact
    Jun 24, 2015 @ 23:46:00

Are outfits what the players of GW2 want? The people I talk with in TS seem to be pretty annoyed by them. Are they a minority?

• Taiwan Wolf
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 00:43:00

Well it works for some things, but for this it just looks like basic armor~ but Anet doesn’t want to add universal skins like radiant/hellfire~ at least till they ruined it with different chest pieces.

• Anonymouse
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 02:10:00

No… I like the outfits, BUT I want to mix and match armor.. I don’t want to look like everyone else. I like making my character feel different

6. Holly
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 00:12:00

oh no….. elementalist is getting warhorn.
    Not sure how I feel about that..

• Isla Avery
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 05:26:00

Why are they waiting so long to announce the elite specializations anyway? It’s rather irritating to be in the dark this long.

7. ShingYau Lau
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 00:31:00

elementalist with warhorn…. seriously
    why dont just change our class into priest or healer….

• Bearodactyl
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:06:00

Yup. thats a great idea. next expansion.

8. Taiwan Wolf
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 00:39:00

Why didn’t they reach for our money harder and add the Dragon Monk Armor from GW1. I mean really. ;o It’s summer time. And Money time. 😮

• Bearodactyl
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:06:00

slowly my friend.. slowly.. they will reach for this 10 bucks then the next.

9. Fashion Mage
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 00:39:00

Now if only we could get a monk.

• Nick Green
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 04:03:00

Well…. revenant has staff as a melee weapon. Pop on the outfit, chant “Om” occasionally and hit things with your staff. You’re there!

• Fashion Mage
        Jun 26, 2015 @ 18:51:00

I meant GW1 monks. >v>

• Nick Green
          Jun 26, 2015 @ 20:55:00

You mean a dedicated healer type?

I don’t think they’ve said anything specifically about relaxing their no-trinity stance but a revenant could throw all / most of their energy into healing. The recent changes also boosted healing for a few profs.

• Fashion Mage
            Jun 26, 2015 @ 22:18:00

I’d like monks that can focus in all kinds of support like they were able to with smiting/healing/protection prayers and function as glass cannon supporters, although ventari revenants seem to be healers anyway, so it seems that ANet has retrenched their anti-healer attitude (at least to some degree).

10. Sorean
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 00:43:00

What…? Looks like these weapons are the ones for the elite specializations,but we already know how the Chronomancer shield looks,what is that Ascended Shield doing there?

• Braghez
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 01:30:00

I believe it could be the revenant elite spec…gaining the shield and using Glint as a legend

• Sorean
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 02:04:00

Makes so much sense. I guess you are right!

It does looks like Glint’s wing

• Sarigar
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 03:31:00

I hope you’re right, because that is an excellent supposition.

• Nick Green
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 04:01:00

Oooh that could be interesting.

• Lord
        Jun 29, 2015 @ 13:38:00

Yep, I think it could be that
        Ascended Shield for Revenant
        Bo Staff for Warrior (like the Monkey King miniature)
        Staff for the Ranger (druid)
        Hammer for Engineer
        Warhorn for Elementalist

As Assasin shortbow is not ascended, maybe it is just a gemstore skin

• Braghez
          Jun 29, 2015 @ 14:41:00

Thief get melee staff probably , there was a picture showing it. And it used the bo staff model. We ll have to wait to know xD

• Lord
            Jul 01, 2015 @ 08:55:00

so if thief could get bo staff, that means warrior could get … shortbow, if all these weapons are specialization ones
            and we get all the new skins allowed

11. Nulllpo
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 01:46:00

Finally., monk costumes <3
    Countdown, Tatoo outfits.

12. King Thane
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 02:20:00

first thought new legendaries :D,hope not but that’s was my first thought

13. tinnic
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 02:25:00

So my guess is that Elementalists are getting warhorns! Makes sense since calling tempests is a thing of sorts.

• Akuni
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 13:54:00

*Thing of snorts

Fixed it for ya.

Warhorn is a boring weapon. All skills function the same. No thanks.

• tinnic
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 15:21:00

Well I have two characters with war horn and the Necro #4 on the warhorn is an interrupt. It’s not just blow and wait for effect. You actually have to aim it. Ranger #4 is also fun with the hawks coming to peck you to death. Plus Anet is using the update rework things.

Just off the top of my head Air attunement: Wind Wall – sends out a wall of wind towards the direction you blew the war horn. Water attunement: Cone of ice – blasts ice in a cone shape in the direction you blew the war horn. Fire attunement: summon imps – summon a horde of imp that explode around your target.

I guess what I am getting at is, war horns can be just as fun as any other weapon. It really depends on the skills you put on it. Direction play seems to be important in the expansion. So I can totally see the war horns skills being all about aiming the sound waves at particular direction.

14. Steven Kucher
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 02:45:00

Why can’t ele get something cool like a sword?

• Isla Avery
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 05:25:00

I really hope they get swords. A warhorn is so disappointing/underwhelming. Seeing as it’s an offhand, maybe it’d be possible to have a sword+warhorn set? I mean, if it’s an OH, we get 2 skills per attunement, rather than the full 5 weapon skills. Based on some of the skill tool tips that were datamined, there’s a lot of slashing and whatnot that still supports the sword being used for tempest..

• ecto
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 06:46:00

mes will get only shield so that’s 2 skills instead of 2×4 like you :P.

• tinnic
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 08:01:00

Right now, in-game you have 5/8 classes that can use swords: Warrior, Guardian, Mesmer, Thief and Ranger! Come patch it will most likely be 6/9 because the Revenant is most likely to be a sword user as well. It is quite literally the most common weapon in-game. No other terrestrial weapons apply to that many classes. Even the greatsword and the staff can only be used by 4/8 classes at the moment. So there is close to ZERO chance any profession is getting sword main-hand (or off-hand now that it looks as if Thieves are getting rifles) as their specialisation weapon.

If you haven’t noticed, Anet was been using the specialisation to partly boost weapon use count. So some of the more unpopular or not as widely available weapons are getting new ways to shine. You still get 8 new skills. Unlike the Mesmer who got only 2 and whatever class, most likely the warrior, that’s going to get the torch. So you know, please take one for the team because someone had to take the off-hand weapons. Might as well be elementalists! XD

• Bearodactyl
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:07:00

Theif might be getting the staff… (the second staff pic looks like the datamined image staff….)

• Kuma
          Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:50:00

don’t know where but i think i read something about some datamined stuff, that thief might get the rifle, which would fit very well as a sniper theme

• Bryan
            Jun 25, 2015 @ 15:42:00

There are datamined specialization backgrounds from the 23rd patch that suggest staff (using the exact model of staff shown).

• Kuma
              Jun 25, 2015 @ 18:54:00

man, that would make me really sad. dont like most of those staff skins so far :<

• DEVU
              Jun 30, 2015 @ 18:11:00

source?

• tinnic
          Jun 25, 2015 @ 15:23:00

I was pretty sure the ranger was confirmed to get the staff. I didn’t think they were going to give the same weapon to multiple classes. Especially when rifles or even longbow and certainly off-hand sword for duel wielding swords are options. But I guess we’ll find out in the next three weeks!

• Yeleah
          Jun 25, 2015 @ 19:03:00

Thief + staff + new monk outfit? 🙂

15. IchbinVol
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 03:07:00

Im getting really tired of “outfits”. I’m starting to think they make them, just because they’re easy to make, not because anyone really wants them.

• Nick Green
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 03:59:00

Personally I see more value in many of them than skins, which you have to keep paying to apply as you upgrade your armour. So I’m saving my trans charges until I have ascended… if I can ever farm enough silk.

But I bought the arcanist outfit and I really like the look of the monk one. Much more to my tastes (simpler) than most of the overly intricate ones which seem more aimed at the asian market.

• Guideranger .
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 04:06:00

Same here, i too think that they do outfits and not armour pieces because i think that it might be harder to make / code since they would need to make them not clip on most other pieces

• Isla Avery
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 05:21:00

I don’t mind it, as you unlock it once on your whole account, and you don’t have to pay transmutation charges to change it. I blow through transmutes at a pretty ridiculous rate, especially having 8 characters that I tend to change up frequently. Despite getting a few zone completions/week, it’s time consuming and they don’t last long for me.

Then again, I do miss mixing and matching armor components to make something unique. I’d like it if they continued releasing both armors and outfits, so there would be a variety of each.

16. rip gw
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 06:23:00

yeee monk armor from 1 game ^^

17. NoToOutfits
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 06:24:00

Haha outfit every week. And the last full armor set in the gem store was a century ago. Now I am not arguing the advantages of outfits but for someone like me who has a ton of transmutation charges from playing PvP and loves mixing and matching sitting in the wardrobe menu for ages I feel Anet is spitting in my face.

• Pink Popstar Ahri
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 07:10:00

Outfits are just easy to spit out on a regular basis. No clipping issues with other armor set parts and the only modular part is the helmet that is not directly connected to the rest in most of the outfits anyway.

• umbriel84
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 07:23:00

A-net stated recently that only outfits will be sold through the gemstore. Armor sets will be introduced ingame only (patches, exp packs, etc…) so if we’re getting a gemstore update, it’s going to be outfit for sure.

• Akuni
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 13:51:00

Exactly. People were complaining when Armor was released in the gemshop so they made it outfits only. And now you guys complain there’s no armor in the gemshop? Hakuna your Tatas guys! Just listen to yourself, jeez.

• Bearodactyl
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:02:00

Anet, specifically said… this guy here, let me spit on his face only.

18. Pink Popstar Ahri
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 07:07:00

Those specialization items though. Don’t know if I will even use them much. but I want those shoulders >.<

19. Lucifer Succube
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 09:28:00

• nopikam
      Jul 02, 2015 @ 15:28:00

With a difference that you have to pay for it in GW2.

20. Bearodactyl
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:09:00

warrior main hand warhorn confirmed.

• Fadewu1 .
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:21:00

I know right!? I thought the same thing when I saw this lol.

21. Ainseland
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:09:00

@#$% outfit again…..
    i want the female sandals on my human char name Taylor Swift
    dat asc shield would be nice if they will make it as wing backpack soo kooooL

• Bearodactyl
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:11:00

Sorry you are surprised by the outfit in the gem store.

22. Fadewu1 .
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:22:00

Guess someone is getting a war horn specialization….

• Pink Popstar Ahri
      Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:23:00

With those looks. Ele tempest.

• Akuni
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 13:48:00

Warhorn is one of the most boring weapons because EVERY skill is “blow the horn for x sec and wait for an effect”. Please, stop trying to make Tempest a Warhorn Spec… There’s so much more potential in every other weapon.

• Lusina
          Jun 26, 2015 @ 02:26:00

Wasn’t it datamined that Ele’s are getting one-handed sword, anyways?

• Chris S
        Jun 25, 2015 @ 19:15:00

My reaction if it turns out that the only class that interests me will really get the most boring weapon on all times: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

23. Freee
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 12:44:00

That Shield…I am in love.

24. Syreadisa
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 15:59:00

That Engineer helmet!! , I can finally play as Isaac Clarke!

• madisan
      Jun 26, 2015 @ 00:12:00

✜☯✔⁂✜⁂✔☯✜ you think John `s blog is flabbergasting… yesterday I bought a gorgeous Mitsubishi Evo since getting a cheque for $4484 this-past/4 weeks and-in excess of, 10/k last-month . with-out a doubt this is the easiest-job Ive ever had . I started this 8-months ago and almost immediately was bringin in more than $82, p/h .

You Can Look It Out This Link…..

➬➬ http://www.NetWork/OnlineMoney/ToEver.com

❢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▐Click▐~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❢

25. Joshua Selvan
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 16:50:00

Non gem store items – of gem store quality? Price must have been ingrained in the expansion box -.-

Will admit, i want to bonk things with that staff.

26. Ryan Dion
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 18:26:00

Does anyone have a pick of a Charr wearing the Engi helmet?

27. Archi
    Jun 25, 2015 @ 20:47:00

I’m glad these are ascended and may possibly be earned in-game. But i’ll be completely honest: if that shield went in the gem store and they wanted me to give them something ridiculous like 2000 gems, my response would be, “Take my damn money!”

28. Aravilar
    Jun 26, 2015 @ 09:07:00

Ohhh i miss my sweet, sweet monk 🙁

29. Hadi The Edgemaster
    Jun 26, 2015 @ 22:09:00

This is just the lvl 1 armor from Guild wars 1. Wish they would just remake the EXACT original Balthazaar armor…

• Mini Meltdown
      Jun 30, 2015 @ 19:54:00

nope. thats not lvl 1 armor thats the elite woven armor. costs: 60p + materials + get your ass to granite citadel

• Hadi The Edgemaster
        Jun 30, 2015 @ 19:58:00

you’re right.

30. Kylar Sim
    Jun 27, 2015 @ 14:41:00

Engineer Helm = Dead Space : Guild Wars

• Syreadisa
      Jul 01, 2015 @ 12:13:00

Exactly!, Can’t wait to get it..

31. Pix's self help tapes
    Jul 03, 2015 @ 17:53:00

For everyone complaining about how lame Warhorn ele is going to be, think of greatsword on mesmer and how unexpected it was that a sword could be a ranged weqpon. Warhorn doesn’t have to be boring aoe buffs with a class like ele with so much creative freedom. They aren’t like the warrior who’s strictly non-magical where boring aoe buffsmakes sense. Anet can make it work, the weapon skills could be literally anything. We can’t judge yet.