SWTOR SDCC San Diego Cantina Tour Q&A taken from @Wookguild and @Heather_Pls. Mount codes are below in the comments. Please share your link after you have used one.
There is apparently no Cantina Tour flashdrive for this cantina tour. However if you have a code for the Cantina Tour mount and would like to share it feel free to do so in the comment section below.
Q: Any plan for new ops?
- A: They want to have new ops but at the same time they want to ensure they have a solid operation foundation. Revamping current ops/fps first and then after they will have new content. They said operation cadence is very important and once Fallen Empire drops they will start working on new ops.
Q: Any new pvp content coming?
- A: Look for the change to PvP meta in Fallen Empire
Q: Revamps to Conquest?
- A: Conquest will be revamped to match the current content.
Q: Any of the old planets getting love? (i.e. Tatooine etc)
- A: Some will be revisited in Fallen Empire.
Q: Gear sets for quick swap? (big cheer in audience for asking this question)
- A: Couldn’t hear.
Q: Any plan for novel to expand current story?
- A: No plans
Q: Can you go back to play the original story with your new autoleveled level 60?
- A: Short answer is no.
Q: Will companions care more about player decisions?
- A: Yes huge part of Fallen Empire
Q: Will the Shroud in macrobinocular missions be back?
- A: Guaranteed to be back, but can’t guarantee when. The Shroud is always there.
Q: Any plan to upgrade GSF?
- A: Have every intention of adding, but it depends on what the game needs. Will upgrade some day.
San Diego Cantina Code Speeder (Prinawe Junction)
What does the cantina tour code give?
- The code will give you a crate on every character in the mail (you need to exit the game and relogin after claiming the code).
- This crate contains the Prinawe Junction speeder and a random item. This random item could be (all character bound)
- Dyes (including rare black/black dye)
- XP boost
- SP-RO Power Droid
- Carbonite chamber regen item
- First Grand Statue of Mandalore.
How do I share my code?
- After obtaining a code from the comment section below, you will be given a link in the Community events section of your account page in swtor.com. Use that link to share with up to 5 players.
How many times can the code I shared be used?
Post your Codes from San Diego Community Cantina Tour Here | 07.13.2015, 03:23 PM
As a quick heads up, after the event I realized that the cards we were handing out had a typo in regards to a change we made. During Celebration, the links that you share could be clicked 5 times. For the SDCC cards, the links that you are sharing can be used up to fifty times.
We scaled it up quite a bit! Just wanted to pop in to this thread and let you all know. Share, share to your hearts content. Thanks again to everyone who stopped by and enjoy the new Prinawe vehicle