In a new video published by Lady Insanity, several details of the chapter length, romance choices, and an unspecified new content have been revealed directly from Bioware.
Here are the key points from the video.
- The free level 60 character that all subscribers get will have sufficient gear to beat enemies in Chapter I but won’t have any credits.
- Chapter I will act as a tutorial chapter with several of the abilities locked. Abilities will be unlocked and new abilities obtained as you progress from chapter I.
- Chapters are at least 1 hr long in term of story content (cutscenes/convos/choice wheel) with some chapters longer than others. (Since we are getting 9 chapters we can assume there is at least 9 hrs of story content).
- Companions/love interests you are involved with now know if you romance another character and there might be potential for permanent breakups
- There are no specific class missions, just one epic story.
- There will be new content in Fallen Empire besides the rehashed flashpoints/operations and the story. This new content is different from what we have currently and Bioware is tight lipped about it until closer to the released date.
- Togruta is confirmed to be coming with patch 3.3 (July 21)
Video from Lady Insanity.