GW2 Patch Notes for the Sept 15 Game Update.
BALANCE, BUG-FIXING, POLISH
- Added Vertical Position Near slider to camera options. The existing Vertical Position slider has been renamed Vertical Position Far.
- Added greater precision to camera position sliders.
- Adjusted some default camera positions when using the Adjust Camera to Character Height camera option.
- Achievements for the previous beta weekend have been disabled from the Achievements tab.
- Black Lion Chest Keys from the early personal story rewards have been limited to one per week accountwide.
- Increased the drop rate of Black Lion Chests and Black Lion Chest Keys throughout the world.
- Laurel vendors now sell 1 hour of the new Item Booster, replacing the Laureate Magic Find Booster.
- Laurel vendors now sell 1 hour of the new Experience Booster, replacing the Laureate Experience Booster.
- Fixed a bug in which the Grenadier trait made grenade throws less accurate.
World vs. World
- Altered arrow cart line-of-sight checks to be more restrictive.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- For the next six days, the complete Living World Season 2 pack is 40% off in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store. Complete your playthrough of all eight episodes leading up to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™.