GW2 Scrapper Engineer Elite Specialization Details
MMORPG was able to reveal some details of the Engineer elite specialization, the Scrapper.
Scrappers gain access to hammer, new toolbelt skills, and floating gyro bots. It give the Engineer an option for close ranged combat and an electric theme. in raids the Scrapper can be traited to lock down enemies and grant super speed to allies in combat.
Here is the full article on MMORPG.com, below are the relevant details.
- Rocket Charge: Hammer 3rd skill. You will repeatedly jump forward, swinging your hammers after each jump. Each jump act as a leap finisher. This will make the Engineer harder to escape from in PvP but players can counter it with crowd control skills.
- Shock Shield: Hammer 4th skill. You magnetize your hammer to damage foes as well as blocking incoming attacks.
- Thunderclap: Hammer 5th skill. You raise your arm to the sky to call down electricity on the ground, stunning and dealing damage over time. This also creates a pulsating lightning field on the ground.
- You can have multiple Gyros out at the same time. Each type of gyro have their own toolbelt skill. Gyros are affected by your boons (i.e. Swiftness).
- They are different from Guardian spirit weapons. Some will stay close to you, others will seek out enemies or allies.
- Purge Gyro: The Purge Gyro will zip around the Engineer, cleansing conditions off the Engineer and nearby allies every so often.