A list of druid weapon skills, utilities and traits taken from the Druid Ranger Elite specialization reveal at Twitchcon
New pet in Heart of Thorns available to all rangers
- Smokescale- A dinosaur that you can tame. It creates a smoke field and while it is in it, it will evade attacks constantly and immune to all conditions. Creates a potentially very tanky pet.
- Bristleback – Brutal condition applying dinosaur. Consistently shoot spines at its targets, frequently applying bleeds to them.The F2 skill make its next several attacks applies bleeding at every strike.
- Electric Wyvern – Activated ability performs a head charge, stunning and knock up any enemy caught in its path. At end of the charge, it will leave behind a lightning field.
- Fire Wyvern – Has an activated ability where it flies up in the air and spew down fire from the air, creating a pulsating fire field. It is also immune while in the air.
- Bringing heavy healing to GW2, unlike anything you have seen before. Strong support, very powerful in upcoming raids and WvW. Can sustain a zerg train of 20-30 players in WvW.
- Upcoming content will have stuff that you can’t just dodge to survive.
- Berserk meta is going away.
- Uses staff, support through positioning.
- Solar Beam: Any ally between you and the target that are caught inside the beam will be healed by you. 3 Pulses, 1200 range. The healing numbers you see on the tooltips are without stats so they will be better ingame.
- Astral Wisp: Cast a wisp on the target, it will deal damage to the target initially but any ally that it pass through will be healed. Good support for melee characters.
- Astral Gace: Movement based skill that can you into position. Can be used as an escape or gap closer. Heal allies at the location you end up. It serve also as a burst because it creates a blast finisher at that locale.
- Vine Surge: Fires off a cascade of vines, shooting toward your enemy to immobilize them. Allies caught in it are freed from movement impairing conditions.
- Sublime Conversion: Take any damaging projectiles and negate them without actually destroying them. It will turn incoming projectiles into healing projectiles. It will not work on projectiles coming from above so you will need to position yourself so that the projectiles are coming in at an angle and passes through the wall.
Utility Skills (Glyph)
- Glyph skills will change in depending if you are on the Celestial Avatar form or the normal form.
Normal Form Glyph skill
- Glyph of Rejuvenation: Heal yourself for a lot, heal allies within 300 radius for less than you get.
- Glyph of Alignment: Applies conditions, cripple and weakness in the target area. Giving you a chance to escape. You can charge in using Astral Grace, then pop Glyph of Rejuvenation/Alignment to help your allies escape.
- Glyph of Equality: Daze, does a mass AoE interrupt within 300 radius.
- Glyph of the Tides: AoE knockback of 360 radius. Give you and allies chance to escape or interrupt. Will see lots of use in PvP/WvW
- Glyph of Empowerment: Damaging support utility that boost nearby allies and your damage by 10% for the next 5-6s.
- Glyph of Unity: Tethers you to enemies. Any damage you take during the tether is propagated to enemies tethered to you. You are still taking the damage while tethered but you can use Glyph of Alignment for example to reduce the incoming damage to you without affecting the propagated damage. Glyph of Stone also works here to make you immune to damage while you propagate the incoming damage.
Glyph changes in Celestial Avatar Form
- Glyph of Rejuvenation: You get healed for 1-2k, all allies get healed for 5-6k
- Glyph Alignment: Instead of applying conditions, heal allies and removes conditions from them very quickly
- Glyph of Equality: AoE stun break that also heal allies.
- Glyph of Empowerment: Increase outgoing heals of allies
- Glyph of the Tides: AoE pull, draw nearby enemies to you.
- Glyph of Unity: All allies nearby are tethered, whenever you are healed, allies you are tethered to are also healed.
Celestial Transform (F5)
- Build up your astral force via attacking/healing(healing is more effective), transforming into a Celestial Avatar. Gaining a new set of skills, any glyphs you have turn into celestial forms.
- Cosmic Ray: No cooldown targeted ground application of straight up strong healing. You can pump out a lot of healing with this skill.
- Seed of Life: Plant a seed on the ground, when it bursts it heals allies and cleanse conditions. This skill is under review and we might add something else to it in the future.
- Lunar Impact: Drops a lunar missile on you, dazing enemies and healing allies in the process. It is a pretty strong daze, it is something you can use to break down a break bar.
- Tidal Surge: A channeled ability that is a huge constantly pulsating heal that heals for over 1k per tick. It also creates a water field and very visible for your allies.
- Natural Convergence: Immediately start to cripple and harm enemies in the range while you are casting. If this cast is completed, all enemy within range are bleed and immobilized for 5s.
- Celestial Being – Allow you access to staves, glyphs and celestial avatar
- Live Vicariously – When you heal an ally, you are also healed. This makes you very sustainy and stable.
- Natural Mender – Increases your outgoing healing by 2% for 6s. Stacks to maximum of 10 stacks (i.e. gain 20% more outgoing heals).
- Druidic Clarity – Becoming a celestial avatar removes ALL conditions from you.
- Cultivated Synergy – Using a heal skill heal allies around you and your pet. You can double up this ability if you stand next to your pet.
- Primal Echoes – Reduces recharge staff skills by 20% and daze enemies around you when you swap to staff.
- Celestial Shadow – When you leave Celestial form, you and your allies gain AoE superspeed and stealth.
- Verdant Etching – Reduce recharge of your glyphs by 20% and everytime you activate a glyph you plant a Seed of Life. It will cover the condition weakness that rangers typically had.
- Natural Stride – Reduce duration of movement impairing conditions by 50-66% and your movement condition is increased by 33% (i.e. perm swiftness) as long you do not have any movement impairing conditions. Great trait for getting from place to place.
- Grace of the Land – When you enter Celestial Avatar form, incoming condition damage is reduced by 33% for you and your allies.
- Lingering Light – Healing an ally creates a Cosmic Wisp that orbits you and healing allies it touches
- Ancient Seeds – Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, or launched foes summon roots to entangle them for 5s (immobilize + bleed). If you happen to knockback a bunch of enemies with say Glyph of the Tides and hitting them with another AoE ability for example it is going to hurt.