GW2 Twitchcon Squad UI and WvW Improvements
GW2 Squad UI and WvW Castle Improvements shown at the Twitchcon
New Squad UI
- Commanders can set squad or raids from the UI (Raids will be talked tomorrow by Crystal Reid)
- Squad can be set to open join, closed squad, invite only
- You can see up to 50 squad members.
- Ready check for squad
- You can see squad member’s supplies
- Profession icons will be shown along with their HP bars. Their HP bar will be greyed out if they are far away.
- Can also create sub-squads and see sub-squad’s total supply.
- Commanders can broadcast messages to the entire squad or a subsquad
- Squad UI will be able to be played on beta weekend 3.
WvW Castle Improvements
- These are unique to Eternal Battlegrounds – Stonemist
- Cloaking Waters – Spawn a fountain that you can walk in to gain a 2 minute buff that make you invisible. You can go anywhere on the map with this. There is a 2 minute debuff that prevent you from getting it again immediately.
- Airship Defense – Bombard both inside and outside the castle. Will do 4 rounds around the castle. The bombardment deals around 10k damage and also deal knockdown.
- You need to hold the castle for at least 2 hrs. It is on the final tier of the castle tactic improvements Has a long cooldown