GW2 HoT Weapons, Armor and Backpieces Guide
GW2 Heart of Thorns new weapons, armor and backpieces acquisition guide.
- 1 Armor
- 2 Weapons
- 3 Backpacks
- Helm: Chapter 4 The Jungle Provides reward (you can do the story on 3 different characters to unlock all 3 armor weights). This piece can be purchased from the Itzel vendor as well if you don’t feel like repeating the story on different characters.
- Chest: Verdant Brink Day and Night Tier 4 Map reward. For day map to reach tier 4, all outpost events must be completed. For the night cycle to reach tier 4, all 5 bosses must be killed and rally events must be held and defended. You will also need a personal participation of 100% or higher to receive it. You will receive the reward at end of the night cycle.
- Gloves: Completing the Verdant Brink PvP Reward Track will also reward you with one set of gloves. This track is not repeatable. Gloves also have a rare chance to drop off the airship cargos.
- Other pieces: Can be purchased from the Itzel Mastery vendor at Shipwreck Peak waypoint in Verdant Brink for 500 Airship Parts an 1 Gold each. Requires Itzel Language Mastery to interact with the vendor.
- If you collect all the Bladed armor pieces, you will finish the Bladed Armor collection and gain 3 APs and 3 transmutation charges.
- Any: You can get one piece of any armor weight piece from completing Chapter 16 Hearts and Minds story mission. If you have multiple characters you can repeat the story on them to get multiple pieces. Do not pick chest.
- Chest: You get the chest box from successfully completing Mouth of Mordrem meta event in Dragon’s Stand. The drop is not guaranteed but it is fairly high rate.
- Random: The event to kill Blightning Tower commanders in Dragon’s Stand have a chance to drop any piece, same with Noxious Pods in the area after you successfully complete the Mouth of Mordrem event.
- If you collect all the Leystone armor pieces, you will finish the Leystone Armor collection which give you 5 AP and an Ascended armor chest which you can pick any ascended armor piece of your choice. Chest is fairly easy to get, rest you can get via RNG through Noxious Pods/Blighting Tower Commanders or do the HoT story on multiple characters for the pieces you can’t get via RNG.
- Guild Armorer 2, which requires the guild to be at Level 28 and have Market Restoration 2 upgrade. This vendor will sell the recipes to craft the guild armors.
- These guild armor display your guild emblem. An example guild emblem is shown below but yours will differ.
Mistward (Heavy Only)
- Helm: Collection requires all other Mistward pieces, Mistward Helm lining from raptor/bristleback/skale, Mistward Helm Casing from successfully completing King of the Jungle meta event in Tangled Depths, and Mistward Helm Insignia purchased from the vendor at end of a successful Mouth of Mordremoth event for 30 crystalline ore.
- Pauldrons: Collection unlocked by completing the Revenant Retribution specialization. Needs Scale/Barbaric/Gladiator/Draconic shoulders from crafting, Mistward Pauldron Lining from bandit enemies, Mistward Pauldron Casing from Modniir Ulgoth in Harathi Hinterlands, Mistward Pauldron Insignia from Itzel Mastery Vendor for 150 Airship Parts in Verdant Brink and Tangled Depths.
- Chest: Collection unlocked by completing the Revenant Salvation specialization. Needs Scale/Barbaric/Gladiator/Draconic chest from crafting, Mistward Coat Plating from flame legion enemies, Mistward Coat Panel from Taidha Covington, Mistward Coat Insignia for 150 Ley Line crystals from Nuhoch Mastery Vendor in Tangled Depths.
- Gloves: Collection unlocked by completing the Revenant Devastation specialization. Needs Scale/Barbaric/Gladiator/Draconic gloves from crafting, Mistward Gloves Lining from Nightware Court enemies, Mistward Gloves Plate from The Shatterer, Mistward Gloves Insignia for 150 Geodes from the vendor in Dry Top
- Legs: Collection unlocked by completing the Revenant Invocation specialization. Needs Scale/Barbaric/Gladiator/Draconic leggings from crafting, Mistward Legging Lining from Sons of Svanir enemies, Mistward Legging Panel from Mark II Golem, Mistward Gloves Insignia for 150 Aurillium from Exalted Mastery vendor in Auric Basin.
- Boots: Collection unlocked by completing the Revenant Corruption specialization. Needs Scale/Barbaric/Gladiator/Draconic boots from crafting, Mistward Boot Lining from Inquest enemies, Mistward Boot Panel from Karka Queen, Mistward Boot Insignia for 150 Bandit Crest from vendor in Silverwastes
- This set is heavy only [&AgFSIgEA][&AgFjHwEA][&AgFfIQEA][&AgEcGgEA][&AgHGEwEA][&AgE0FQEA]
Miscellaneous Armor Pieces
- These shoes have no appearance and instead shows your barefeet. They are super rare drops from Treasure Mushrooms which requires Nuhoch Stealth Detection to see and receive credit.
- Treasure Mushroom can be found at the following spots (they are neutral mobs that won’t attack you but will try to escape)
- Verdant Brink – Treacherous paths area around the Golden Boughs PoI.
- Auric Basin – Eastwatch Bluff around the Weeping Glade PoI
- Tangled Depths – Undergrowth Connector northside around the Nuhoch Wallows where the grub pit is. Can take Nuhoch Wallows from Teku Nuhoch for direct access.
- Dragon’s Stand in the Central Advanced Camp Waypoint and North Forward Camp Waypoint after the Mouth of Mordremoth is defeated.
Elite Specialization Armor Pieces
- Obtained by completing that class’s elite specialization (250 Hero Points)
- Crafting: Auric Weapons are discovery recipes for the appropriate crafting profession (400 Weaponsmith, Huntsman, and Artificer). Each recipe have 4 components: Exalted Weapon Core, Oiled Orichalcum Component 1, Oiled Orichalcum Component 2, and Orichalcum Imbued Inscription.
- Exalted Weapon Core recipes are purchased from Exalted Mastery Vendor (Requires Exalted Acceptance) and requires 500/300/250 Aurillium for 2H/1H/OH weapons. Each weapon core requires 10 Auric Ingots or 5 Auric Ingots depending if the weapon is 2H or 1H. Each Auric Ingot requires 30 Pile of Auric Dust and 30 Auric Silver, both of which can be found in Exalted chests under Tarir after Octovine event. Auric Silver can also be found in ore nodes in Auric Basin if you have Exalted Gathering and is tradeable.
- Each Oiled Orichalcum Components require 2-3 Orichalcum Ingot/Ancient Wood Plank and 5 Vial of Linseed Oil so you will need a total of 10 Vial of Linseed Oil per weapon. This recipe is learned automatically for 400 weaponsmith/huntsman/artificer.
- PvP Reward Track: You get a choice of an Auric weapon at end of the Auric Basin Reward track (unlocked by completing Verdant Brink track first). This track is non repeatable so you can only get one weapon via this method. However, you do get an Exalted Core recipe midway through the track as well.
- HoT story: You get a choice of three class specific weapons at end of Chapter 8 City of Hope (info taken from this reddit thread). Since it is more expensive to craft 2H > 1H > OH weapons there is an optimal choice to take for each class if you want to complete the collection cheaply (assuming you have one of each class that can do the story, otherwise pick whatever 2H option you get)
- Elementalist: Scepter
- Engineer: Rifle
- Guardian: Hammer
- Mesmer: Greatsword
- Necro: Staff
- Ranger: Longbow
- Revenant: Sword
- Thief: Shortbow
- Warrior: Mace
|Weapon||Class 1||Class 2||Class 3|
- If you obtain all 16 Auric weapons skins, you will finish the Auric Weapons collection to 5 Aps and Auric Backplate, an exotic backpiece with selectable stats.
- PvP Reward Track: You get a choice of a Chak weapon at end of the Tangled Depths Reward track (unlocked by completing Verdant Brink and Auric Basin track first). This track is non repeatable so you can only get one weapon via this method. Make sure to pick a 2H weapon via this method.
- Vendor: You can purchase these Chak weapons from Nuhoch Mastery Vendors (requires Nuhoch Language). You need 500 Ley Line Crystals and 3 Chak Eggs for 1H weapons and 750 Ley Line Crystals and 5 Chak Eggs for 2H weapons. Chak Eggs are obtained from the chest at successful completion of King of the Jungle meta event completion in Tangled Depths or very rare drops from the Crystallized Supply Caches found throughout Tangled Depths.
- HoT Story: You get a choice of 2-3 Chak weapons from completing Chapter 13 Buried Insight. However, pretty much all the weapon choices are 1H weapons. Additionally, if you complete the Chapter 11 Roots of Terror Chak Killer – Master achievement, you will have the chance to pick any Chak weapon, which should also be a 2H weapon. Rest of the four 2H weapons and the warhorn can be only obtained via exchanging Chak eggs and Ley Line Crystals at the vendor. (Info taken from this reddit thread), Bolded weapons are the recommended choices if you are planning to do the story on every class.
|Class||Weapon 1||Weapon 2||Weapon 3|
- There is a collection for all 16 Chak weapons that also require items found in Crystallized Supply Caches in each lane of Tangled Depths and getting silver in the various adventures in Tangled Depths. This collection will unlock the title Hivemaster and a mini Chak Gerent.
- These are the new weapon set you can found as trash drops from enemies in HoT zones. They are designed exclusive as weapons to be salvaged as they have a chance to give Reclaimed Metal Plate when salvaged, which is used to purchase the Plated weapon set. The blue/green versions have a rare chance to give Reclaimed Metal Plate while the rare versions have a guaranteed chance.
- You can purchase the Plated weapons from the vendor that you can access once you have completed the Mouth of Mordremoth meta event successfully. You will need 100-150 of the each of the three map crystals (Airship Parts, Lumps of Aurillium, Ley Line Crystals) and 2-3 Reclaimed Metal Plates depending if you want to purchase 1H or 2H weapons.
- Each Plated weapon unlocks a collection for a corresponding Machined weapon.
- To acquire these Machined weapons, you will need to first purchase the appropriate Plated weapon. This will unlock specific collections that will reward you the corresponding Machined weapons once you complete them. Each Machined weapon collection requires the following.
- Corresponding Plated weapon
- Airship-Grade Weapon Component – Sold by Itzel Mastery vendors for 250 Airship Parts
- Auric Weapon Component – Sold by Exated Mastery vendors for 250 Lump of Aurillium.
- Ley-Line Weapon Component – Sold by Nuhoch Mastery vendors for 250 Ley Line Crystals.
- Charged Weapon Component – Charge the corresponding Oiled weapon component (crafted) at any hero point that requires you to commune with it. A good one is the hero point in Verdant Brink that used to require Nuhoch 5 before they reduced the requirements.
- Machined Weapon Component – Guaranteed drop from the chest at successful completion of Mouth of Mordremoth meta event once you have unlocked the collection. Otherwise you can get them from Noxious Pods in Dragon’s Stand.
- Guild Weaponsmith 2, which requires the guild to be at Level 40 and have Market Restoration 2 upgrade. This vendor will sell the recipes to craft the guild weapons. Your guild must also own the Lost Precipice guild hall as well.
- Guild Weaponsmith 2, which requires the guild to be at Level 40 and have Market Restoration 2 upgrade. This vendor will sell the recipes to craft the guild weapons. Your guild must also own the Gilded Hollow guild hall as well.
Gold Fractal Weapons
- Random rare drop from Daily Fractal Master chests, guaranteed selectable drop from Chest of the Fractal Master (Elite-Fractal Master achievement), guaranteed random drop from completing Fractal weapon skin collection and can be acquired in the mystic forge with Golden Fractal Relics
Elite Specialization Collection Weapons
Starting each class’s elite specialization grant you a basic weapon skin and unlocks a collection you can complete to unlock the final Ascended version weapon skin.
Each collection differ in the item requirements but follow the general pattern
- Map completion cache in any HoT zones by that specific class.
- Machined weapon of the same weapon type.
- Mystic weapon of the same weapon type.
- Invisible Mushroom Spore (requires Nuhoch Stealth Detection)
- Item purchased from the vendor at successful completion of Mouth of Mordremoth for 50 Crystalline Ore
- Item purchased from Itzel Mastery vendor for 300 Airship Parts
- Auric Sharpening Stone acquired by having Exalted Gathering and mining the nodes in Auric Basin
- Getting Silver in a specific adventure.
- Experience stealth gliding on that class.
- Exotic drops from mobs/vendor that spawn after event completion if you have the collection unlocked.
Info on this section taken from this reddit thread compiled by Dreamcore10.
|Augury of Death (Sword)
|Mordrem Sabre (Sword)
- Augury of Death – Drops from chests under Tarir after Octovine event completion. Great and Grand chests have the highest drop rate. Also drops from champion bags in Verdant Brink.
- Ebb – Drops from Crystallized Supply Caches in Tangled Depths
- Mordrem Saber – Drops from Noxious Pods in Dragon’s Stand and also from the final chest at end of successful completion of Mouth of Mordrem event.
|Mordrem Warblade (Greatsword) -[&C1IZAAA=]||Oni Blade (Greatsword) -[&C5cYAAA=]|
- Mordrem Warblade – Drops from Noxious Pods in Dragon’s Stand and also from the final chest at end of successful completion of Mouth of Mordrem event.
- Oni Blade – Drop location currently unknown
|Lightward’s Warhammer (Hammer) -[&C1sZAAA=]||Might of Brauer (Hammer) -[&C9cYAAA=]|
- Lightward’s Warhammer – Drops from Airship Cargo in Verdant Brink and also from the final chest at end of successful completion of Mouth of Mordrem event.
- Might of Brauer – Drops from Noxious Pods in Dragon’s Stand
|Lightward’s Battlestaff (Staff)
|Seer’s Warstaff (Staff)
- Lightward’s Battlestaff - Drops from Airship Cargo in Verdant Brink
- Azimuth – Crafted in the mystic forge, see guide.
- Seer’s Warstaff - Drops from Noxious Pods in Dragon’s Stand
|Great Capra (Longbow) -[&CzYYAAA=]||Mordrem Warbow (Longbow) – [&C1IZAAA=]|
- Great Capra – Drops from Airship Cargo in Verdant Brink, Champion Bags and random drop off enemies in HoT zones.
- Mordrem Warbow - Drops from Noxious Pods in Dragon’s Stand and also from the final chest at end of successful completion of Mouth of Mordrem event.
|Ley Guard’s Protector (Shield) – [&CzIZAAA=]||Opulent Defender (Shield) – [&C2gZAAA=]|
- Ley Guard’s Protector - Drops from chests under Tarir after Octovine event completion. Great and Grand chests have the highest drop rate.
- Opulent Defender – Random drop off champion bags acquired from HoT maps.
|Ley Guard’s Revolver (Pistol) – [&CyEYAAA=]||Dandy Bluster (Pistol) – [&C2MZAAA=]|
- Ley Guard’s Revolver- Drops from chests under Tarir after Octovine event completion. Great and Grand chests have the highest drop rate.
- Dandy Bluster - Drops from Noxious Pods in Dragon’s Stand
|Velocitas Eradico (Rifle)
|Mordrem Cleaver (Axe)
- Velocitas Eradico - Random drop off champion bags acquired from HoT maps.
- Kingmaker - Random drop off champion bags acquired from HoT maps.
- Mordrem Cleaver – Drops from Noxious Pods in Dragon’s Stand and also from the final chest at end of successful completion of Mouth of Mordrem event.
|Flow (Warhorn) – [&CzoZAAA=]||Arkhalos (Mace) – [&C+8YAAA=]|
- Flow - Drops from Crystallized Supply Caches in Tangled Depths
- Arkhalos - Random drop off champion bags acquired from HoT maps.
Bough of Melandru
Recipe for this is a random drop from Torn Page from Tyrian Pact Survival Handbook which you can purchase from Pact Supply Network Agent for 7777 karma (requires Supply Line Management Mastery). You can also purchase this recipe on the trading post as well if you do not have that mastery. It requires 500 Armorsmith/Leatherwork/Tailor and the following materials.
Chat code: [&C2IYAAA=]
Auric and Luminate’s Backplate
The Auric Backpiece is obtained simply by collecting all the Auric weapons and the details can be found under Auric weapons section. Luminate’s Backpack is the Ascended upgrade and the collection doesn’t actually unlock until you have the Auric Backpiece even though it may be viewable once you have obtained Silver in Fallen Masks adventure but you won’t be able to gain progress in the collection until you properly unlock it.
- Defeat the three champions at Priory, Skritt and Ranger outpost in Auric Basin.They are located near the Northwatch, Westwatch, and Southwatch waypoints respectively. The Priority one requires completing Font of Maguuma event, Skritt one requires doing the Golden Ooze event, and the Ranger one requires the corpse champion.
- Gather Auric Lodestone from any ore node in Auric Basin (Requires Exalted Gathering Mastery)
- Participate in North, South, West and East defense aganst Octovine.
- Obtain Silver in Fallen Masks adventure.
- Obtain an item from the grand Exalted chests below Tarir upon Octovine completion
- Obtain an item from the Tarnished Traitor (requires Exalted Purification)
- Purchase an item from the Exalted vendors (requires Exalted Acceptance)
Chat codes [&C4cYAAA=][&CwUYAAA=]
You get your first choice of three order rare backpacks as an end of chapter reward in Chapter 6 Prisoners of the Dragon. Whichever backpack you pick will allow you to start a collection that involves items from the rest of the story chapters. If you want to get all three order backpacks, you will need to do the full story on all three different characters.
The collection for the exotic version of the backpack involves the following items
- Chapter 7 Prized Possessions end of chapter reward.
- Chapter 10 Strange Observations end of chapter reward
- Chapter 13 Buried Insight end of chapter reward
- Chapter 16 Hearts and Minds end of chapter reward.
- Purchase from Itzel Vendor for 500 Airship Parts (requires Itzel Language Mastery)
- Purchase from Exalted vendor for 500 Lumps of Aurillium (requires Exalted Acceptance Mastery)
- Purchase from Nuhoch vendor for 500 Ley Line Crystals (requires Nuhoch Language Mastery)
Completing the exotic version will unlock the ascended version collection, which requires the following items. Info taken from this reddit thread by Synqq.
|Abbadon’s Cowl||Heart of Thorns Act I Mastery|
|Vigil’s Honor||Finish the collection that requires all Vigil armor and weapons (unlocked by purchasing an Equipment guide from the order merchant)|
|Vigil Rations||Purchase a Pact Ration from the Aurillium Collector vendor at zone in of Auric Basin and bringing it to the Vigil Weapon vendor in Vigil’s Keep in Gendarran Fields.|
|Nuhoch Guide to Waterproofing||Purchased for 1000 Leyline Crystals from Nuhoch Mastery Vendor|
|Recovered Vigil Seal||Successfully complete Dragon’s Stand Mouth of Mordremoth meta event|
|Gold Backpack Frame||Successfully complete the Auric Basin meta event|
|Auric Vigil Buckle||Defeated the trarnished traitor below Tarir (Requires Exalted Honoring)|
|Nuhoch Combat Lesson||Defeat Potoni the Massive above Teku Nuhoch waypoint in Tangled Depths (Requires Nuhoch Proving)|
|Itzel Combat Lesson||Defeat Mayatl the Fierce near Jaka Itzel in Verdant Brink (Requires Itzel Leadership)|
|Janthir’s Gaze||Heart of Thorns Act II Mastery|
|Whisper’s Secret||Finish the collection that requires all Whisper armor and weapons (unlocked by purchasing an Equipment guide from the order merchant)|
|Order of Whispers Rations||Purchase a Pact Ration from the Aurillium Collector vendor at zone in of Auric Basin and bringing it to the Whispers Weapon vendor under Stormbluff Isle in Bloodtide Coast.|
|Itzel Guide to Waterproofing||Purchased for 1000 Airship Parts from Itzel Mastery Vendor|
|Recovered Order of Whispers Seal||Successfully complete Dragon’s Stand Mouth of Mordremoth meta event|
|Chak-Shell Clasp||Participate in King of the Jungle meta event in Tangled Depths (only need to kill Chak Gerent in one lane)|
|Auric Whispers Buckle||Defeated the trarnished traitor below Tarir (Requires Exalted Honoring)|
|Nuhoch Tracking Lesson||Defeat Potoni the Massive above Teku Nuhoch waypoint in Tangled Depths (Requires Nuhoch Proving)|
|Itzel Tracking Lesson||Defeat Mayatl the Fierce near Jaka Itzel in Verdant Brink (Requires Itzel Leadership)|
|Sun, Moon and Stars||Heart of Thorns Act III Mastery|
|Priory’s History||Finish the collection that requires all Priory armor and weapons (unlocked by purchasing an Equipment guide from the order merchant)|
|Priory Rations||Purchase a Pact Ration from the Aurillium Collector vendor at zone in of Auric Basin and bringing it to the Priory Weapon vendor in Lornar’s Pass Durmand Priory|
|Exalted Guide to Rust Prevention||Purchased for 1000 Lumps of Aurillium from Exalted Mastery vendor.|
|Recovered Priory Seal||Successfully complete Dragon’s Stand Mouth of Mordremoth meta event|
|Airship Cargo Strap||Successfully complete the Verdant Brink map meta-event cycle.|
|Auric Priority Buckle||Defeated the trarnished traitor below Tarir (Requires Exalted Honoring)|
|Nuhoch Language Lesson||Defeat Potoni the Massive above Teku Nuhoch waypoint in Tangled Depths (Requires Nuhoch Proving)|
|Itzel Language Lesson||Defeat Mayatl the Fierce near Jaka Itzel in Verdant Brink (Requires Itzel Leadership)|
Completing all three ascended backpieces will complete a new collection that reward you with the title The Great Restorer.
- Vigil [&C2MYAAA=][&C2YYAAA=][&C6AYAAA=]
- Whispers [&CxAZAAA=][&Cw8YAAA=][&C/4YAAA=]
- Priory [&CxoYAAA=][&C+sYAAA=][&C5gYAAA=]
The path to the legendary backpiece has several collections which unlocks the recipe you need to craft each step. These collections are also timegated since they require 28 Fractal Research Pages and you can only get 2 per day from the Recommended Fractal dallies.
The four steps to craft this backpiece are Finite Result –> Upper Bound –> Unbound –> Ad Infinitum. The first three steps are ascended backpieces while the last step is a legendary backpiece.
Finite Result Collection
|Defender of Ascalon||Purchased for 20 Pristine Fractal Relics from BUY-2046 _PFR inside Fractal of the Mists|
|Charr –Nip||Purchased for 100 Fractal Relics from BUY-4373 inside Fractal of the Mists. Requires Follow Advice Mastery to unlock the vendor.|
|Swampland Challenge Mote||Activate the Challenge Mote in Fractal Level 2 Swamp. This will have you fight the Mossman with 80% reduction to healing.|
|Aquatic Ruin Challenge Mote||Activate the Challenge Mote in Fractal Level 3 Aquatic Ruins. This will have you fight the Jellyfish with 80% reduction to healing.|
|Jade Kraken Timed Mote||Defeat Jade Maw in Fractal Level 20 under 5 minutes.|
|Ascalonian Fractal Field Research Paper||Collect 28 Fractal Journal pages acquired from Daily Recommended Fractals and then turn them into the vendor at end of Urban Battleground Fractal (Level 1, 11, 31, 57, 66, 78, 85)|
|Burning Frozen Core||Complete the Frozen Maw event in Wayfarer Foothills and then bring the Gigantic Ice Elemental Core to the Volcanic Fractal and imbue it in lava (Level 6, 19, 28, 46, 52, 63, 72, 87, 92)|
|Charged Clump of Swamp Moss||Take the Clump of Swamp Moss acquired from completing Swamp fractal (Level 2, 21, 32, 41, 56, 67, 77, 83) and bring it to the Charge Storage tank in The Opticalium of Metrica Province [&BDUAAAA=]|
|Prototype Fractal Capacitor||1350 Relics from BUY-4373|
|Unstable Magically Charged Infusion Sample||Bring a +4 agony infusion and charge it in Swampland fractal near Bloomhunger. It is the mist geyser to the left of Bloomhunger (Fractal level 2 for example)|
|Aetherblade Recruitment Form||Acquired from a vendor in Mai Trin Boss Fractal (Level 25, 50, and 100) for 1 Ball of Dark Energy (salvaged from Ascended weapon or armor)|
Finite Result Recipe (500 in any armor/weapon crafting profession)
- 1 Solution: Finite Result (obtained from collection)
- 1 Pristine Mist Essence
- 10 Essence of Luck
- 1 Cube of Stabilized Dark Energy (1 Ball of Dark Energy, 75 Stabilizing Matrix)
- 10 Thermocatalytic Reagent
- 1 Finite Wings
- 1 Vision Crystal
- 5 Vial of Condensed Mists Essence
- 10 Pile of Crystalline Dust
- 1 First Order Mist Frame
- 50 Bolt of Silk
- 100 Cured Thick Leather Square
- 75 Mithril Plated Dowel
Upper Bound Collection
|Dredge Spiral Drill||Purchased for 30 Pristine Fractal Relics from BUY-2046 _PFR inside Fractal of the Mists. Requires Follows Advice mastery to unlock.|
|Glob of Molten Fire||Purchased for 200 Fractal Relics from BUY-4373 inside Fractal of the Mists. Requires Agony Channeler mastery to unlock.|
|Uncategorized Challenge Mote||Activate the Challenge Mote in Fractal Level 36 or 44 Uncategorized. This will have you fight the Raving Asura with 80% reduction to healing.|
|Snowblind Challenge Mote||Activate the Challenge Mote in Fractal Level 27or 37 Snowblind This will have you fight the Shaman with 80% reduction to healing.|
|Thaumanova Reactor Timed Mote||Complete the Thaumanova Reactor Fractal Level 34 or 48 under 20 minutes.|
|Molten Alliance Field Research Paper||Collect 28 Fractal Journal pages acquired from Daily Recommended Fractals and then turn them into the vendor at end of Molten Duo Fractal (Level 10, 40, 80, 90, 99)|
|Jade Maw Fang||Obtain a Vinewrath Tendril from the Mordrem Vinewrath in Silverwastes and then bring it to the fractal research located inside Jade Maw fractal (Level 20, 30, 35, 45, 60, 70, 98)|
|Pollenated Ice Elemental Core||Obtain an Ice Elemental Core from the Shaman in Snowblind Fractal (Level 5, 16, 27, 37, 51, 74, 86) and imbue it with one of the Luminescent Pollen Clouds accessible during the Breach in Silverwastes.|
|Beta Fractal Capacitor (Infused)|
|Weak Magically Charged Infusion Sample||Bring a +6 agony infusion and charge it in the mist geyser inside the Molten Furnace fractal (Level 9, 23, 39, 58, 73, 89, 93)|
|Aetherblade Handbook||Acquired from a vendor in Mai Trin Boss Fractal (Level 25, 50, and 100) for 2 Ball of Dark Energy (salvaged from Ascended weapon or armor)|
Upper Bound Recipe
- 1 Solution: Upper Bound (obtained from collection)
- 2 Pristine Mist Essence
- 20 Essence of Luck
- 2 Cube of Stabilized Dark Energy (2 Ball of Dark Energy, 150 Stabilizing Matrix)
- 20 Thermocatalytic Reagent
- 1 Bound Wings
- 1 Vision Crystal
- 5 Globs of Coagulated Mist Essence
- 10 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 1 Spirit of the Finite Result (from salvaging Finite Result)
- 1 Second Order Mist Frame
- 25 Bolts of Gossamer
- 75 Cured Rugged Leather Squares
- 50 Orichalcum Plated Dowels
Special thanks to Meika Arimashi for the info.
|Inquest Dragon Energy Research Cube||Purchased for 40 Pristine Fractal Relics from BUY-2046 _PFR inside Fractal of the Mists. Requires Follows Advice mastery to unlock.|
|Essence of Subject 2||Purchased for 400 Fractal Relics from BUY-4373 inside Fractal of the Mists. Requires Recursive Resourcing Mastery.|
|Volcanic Challenge Mote||Activate the Challenge Mote in Fractal Level 28 or 46 Volcanic. This will have you fight the Grawl Shaman with 80% reduction to healing.|
|Cliffside Challenge Mote||Activate the Challenge Mote in Fractal Level 22,33, or 47 Cliffside. This will have you fight the Archdiviner with 80% reduction to healing.|
|Molten Boss Timed Mote||Complete the Molten Duo fractal Level 40 under 5 minutes.|
|Thaumanova Field Research Paper||Collect 28 Fractal Journal pages acquired from Daily Recommended Fractals and then turn them into the vendor at end of Thaumanova Fractal (Level 15, 34, 48, 55, 64, 84, 97)|
|Old Tom’s Vital Reading||Collect Vexa’s Golem Diagnostic Reader from her lab hidden in Fireheart Rise. Interact with the remains of Old Tom in Uncategorized Fractal to analyze them (Level 4, 12, 36, 44, 62, 79, 91)|
|Rabsovich’s Lost Treasure||Obtain Rabsovich’s Locker key from his remains in the Underground Facility fractal (Level 8, 17, 29, 38, 43, 53, 68, 76, 81, 95). Find his locker inside Dociu Excavation in Dredgehaunt Cliffs and take his lost treasure.|
|Magically Charged Infusion Sample||Bring a +8 agony infusion and charge it in the mist geyser inside the Snowblind Fractal (5, 16, 27, 37, 51, 74, 86). Take a hard left in the dark forest once you killed the elemental source, the mist geyser is along the cliff ledge.|
|Aetherblade Secret Handshake Tutorial Book||Acquired from a vendor in Mai Trin Boss Fractal (Level 25, 50, and 100) for 3 Balls of Dark Energy (salvaged from Ascended weapon or armor)|
Special thanks to Meika Arimashi for the info.
- 1 Solution: Unbound (obtained from collection)
- 5 Pristine Mist Essences
- 1 Unbound Wings
- 1 Vision Crystal
- 5 Shards of Crystallized Mist Essence
- 25 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 1 Spirit of Upper Bound (from salvaging Upper Bound)
- 1 Third Order Mist Frame
- 5 Bolt of Damask
- 5 Elonian Leather Square
- 5 Spiritwood Planks
- 5 Deldrimor Steel Ingot
Six backpacks can be crafted by Scribes, available at level 0, 75, 150, 275, 300 and 400.
Radiant and Hellfire Backpieces
These two are likely very high achievement backpieces, likely something as high as 40k achievement points.