A couple of companions have hidden or new achievements with Fallen Empire, here is a guide to them.
There are three hidden achievement for Lokin. One of them, Revolution, currently does not have a known method to obtain.
Below and Beyond – 10 pts
- Not a hidden achievement but worth mentioning.
- You need to hand Dr.Lokin Barnacle of the Eyless while attempting to getting 10k influence with him on a NON agent character. This drops from the Eyeless operation boss in Rakghoul tunnels (only accessible during the rakghoul event). Only 1-2 drops per raid so you will need to win the roll as well. Giving him this will give you 4000 influence with him and he will only accept it once.
Eckard Lokin: Rejected – 50 pts
- Killed, refused, or otherwise rejected Dr. Lokin’s recruitment into your alliance (appears you can only reject him, not kill).
- To reject him, you need to attack him when given the option when you first meet him on Alderaan. He will send some rakghouls on you and inflict you with the plague. Do the rest of the mission to recruit Dr.Lokin and on your way back from the Sarlaac pit you will be given the option to reject him as a companion.
There You are! – 10 pts
- Once you have recruited Dr.Lokin into your alliance, go to the military hangar area of your alliance base on Odessen and look for a rakghoul named Scritchy high up on the ceiling structures. Make sure you have friendly NPC nameplates turned on and check all the ceiling structures, including the ones above Dr.Lokin’s console. Scritchy moves around so he will not be in the same spot everytime. Once you located him, check the console next to Dr.Lokin for a small clickable box called Thranta Meat Snack Box and interacting with it will give you a new ability on your temporary items bar called Throw Thranta Snack.
- Throw the snack at Scritchy will complete a [DAILY] Feeding Scritchy and unlock the There You Are! achievement which require you to do this 10 times (i.e. 10 days on a single character or less on multiple toons).
Revolution – 0 pts
- Deposed the King, forcing him to live a life of ignominy among the peasantry.
- You can find the King of the Pen right by Dr.Lokin’s hut in Alderaan (3255, 974). However, this Rakghoul is friendly and level 65 in an area synced to Level 34. Currently it isn’t known how to dispose him. If you figured it out, please post it on the comments below. (/Bow to him doesn’t work and brining Lokin after you have recruited him does not work either. It is possible you may have to feed Scritchy 10 times and then this achievement may trigger?)
Delayed Gratification – 10 pts
- Do not use the Encrypted Holocommunicator you get from your mail. Instead, do the recruitment mission for him to earn this achievement.
Xalek: Rejected – 50 pts
- When you meet Xalek at end of the Death before Dishonor mission, you are given the option to reject him. Fairly straightforward.
There are a couple of new kill achievements in the Companions –> General section of your achievement window.
All For the Empire! – 50 pts
- Kill 1000 enemies with all Imperial class companions (these are the classic 5 companions you get specific to your class).
- Reward: 20 cartel coins, Imperial Squad Commander legacy title.
All for the Republic! – 50 pts
- Kill 1000 enemies with all Republicclass companions (these are the classic 5 companions you get specific to your class).
- Reward: 20 cartel coins, Republic Squad Commander legacy title.
Voiding the Warranties – 25 pts
- Defeated 1000 enemies each with 2V-R8 and C2-N2 as your active companion.
- Reward: 20 cartel coins, Geared for Combat legacy title.
Combat Protocols – 50 pts
- Defeated 2500 enemies each with 2V-R8 and C2-N2 as your active companion.
- Reward: 20 cartel Combat Designation: L3-E7 legacy title.
The Power of Comfort – 50 pts
- Complete the Continuing Comfort weekly mission 10 times to earn 20 cartel coins and Comfort Enthusiast legacy title.
- This can be found under Companions –> Shared –> C2-N2