SWTOR World Bosses Locations Guide
A list of SWTOR World Bosses and their locations. Designed with patch 4.0 Qyzen recruitment in mind.
Most world bosses have two hour respawn timer except Dreadtooth which has a respawn timer of 30 minutes. Swap instances if your planet has more than one instance open.
The First – Dromund Kaas (Empire Only)
- (200, 1643), Level 18, 233k HP
SD-0 – Coruscant (Republic Only)
- (2543, 951), Level 18, 195k HP. He is located in the Old Galactic Market District
Subject Alpha – Taris (Republic Only)
- (-400,700), Level 21.
Grandfather – Balmorra (Empire Only)
- (-1900, 1300), Level 22, 308k HP. Has rapid health regen and reduces ranged damage by 75%.
Trapjaw – Tatooine
- Level 31, 603k HP. Spawn him by interacting with the skull in the middle of the dead jawas. If the skull is not there, he has been killed recently.
Battledroid R4-GL – Nar Shaddaa
- (2000,2800), Level 32
- Empire players can get to him easily in the Network Security District. Republic players can get to him via Lower Industrial Sector -> Imperial Intelligence Gadget Warehouse -> High Security Lockdown -> Network Security District.
Ulgo Siegebreaker – Alderaan
- (300,-200), Level 35
Rogue Cartel Warbot – Quesh
- (300,200), Level 38
The Ancient One – Taris (Empire Only)
- (-750, –713), Level 38. 595k HP. Spawn him by interacting with Mysterious Jedi Corpse. If the corpse is not there, he has been killed recently.
Snowblind – Hoth
- (452, 1066). Level 44, 979k HP
Gargath – Hoth
- (-2200.500). Level 49.
The Primal Destroyer – Belsavis
- (-450,-3450). Level 50.
Dreadtooth – Section X (Belsavis)
- (513, –1800). Level 50. See guide here on boss mechanics.
The Nightmare Pilgrim – Voss
- (10, 1300). Level 50. Need Rakata Neural Wave Inhibitor and a full 16m raid group to kill. Spawn by clicking the tablet.
Lucky – Corellia
- (828, –2511). Level 55.