SWTOR February Producer’s Livestream Notes
SWTOR February Producer’s Livestream Notes where plans for the next 1-2 months will be discussed.
- State of the Galaxy
- Chapter X
- Chapter XI: Disavowed
- Eternal Championship
- New Warzone (also something special for PvPers)
- Quality of Life Improvements coming in April
State of Galaxy
- Not smooth sailing. Downloading issues on Tuesday and now. Few bugs go out with Chapter 10.
- Key bugs fixed with today’s patch, still some connectivity issue this afternoon. Should be ironed out shortly.
- Anarchist’s Cartel Market Pack – People not happy with the changes. Please keep the feedback coming. We are continually making the changes.
February Subscriber Gift
- All subscribers who opt in to email by Feb 14 will receive 1050 cartel coins (it is a code you can give anyone). Opt in via your account settings on the forums (account settings > basic information).
- Subscribers can give Chapter I: The Hunt to a friend for free, including a free L60 character.
March Subscriber Reward
- Subscribe by March 1 to receive HK-55 helmet that players can wear and get early access to Chapter 11
Chapter X: Anarchy in Paradise
- This time we put in a choice that matters.
Chapter XI: Disavowed
- Coming in March 8/10. (March 8 with early access).
- Join forces with Major Jorgan and Havoc Squad
- Venture deep into enemy territory and change the course of the war on the Eternal Throne.
- At end of this chapter you will discover something that completely change how you fight the Eternal Throne.
- New alliance recruitment missions (specifics revealed next month).
- Cybernetic Rancor mount is a rare drop from the last boss of Eternal Championship
- If you are successful, you can recruit Bowdaar, the wookie Gladiator.
- Rare mount and pet drop (pet drops off an early boss).
- Blog coming this month about it
- Gameplay video of Musco playing the first 5 bosses- “Harder than I expected”
- First boss is Arlaia Zayzen
- Second boss is Cuncus Boga
- Fifth boss is Supreme Vindicator Lanos
- Has been tested with healer/tank/dps. Melee/ranged.
- Weekly missions for defeating bosses 5, 7. and 10. (Solo+ is the option to do the championship with a friend. Weekly are solo only).
New Odessen Warzone
- Coming with Chapter 12 in April. PTS testing planned to start in 2-3 weeks.
- Cross faction alliance teams train for their ongoing fight against the Eternal Throne. You can play on the same team as opposite factions.
- Lana is the warzone’s overseer, providing directions and updates
- 2-5 control points for team to fight over. King of the hill style. Start with 2 control pts, as match goes up, control pts spawn and despawn. Team with most members in the control point area wins the control.
- Collect power-ups to turn the fight to your advantage. These are new power –ups. Power ups that activate/deactivate control points, give you double pts for holding control points etc.
New Rishi Arena
- Coming to PTS with the new warzone in 2-3 weeks.
- Launch date TBD.
- Havn’t decided on when the new PvP season starts yet.
- These are coming with Chapter 12 in April
- 5 personal stronghold per legacy
- 50% increase in decoration limits for guild flagships.
- Common decoration limits increased to 999.
- Guild Improvements
- Bigger guilds – guilds can now have 1000 members (up from 500)
- Legacy name column with primary character flag. GMs can now see whose characters are who based on legacy name. You can flag someone’s character as the main character of that legacy.
- Easier to manage – Mass selection for editing guild members.
- A few more QoL improvement we are still working on, might be ready for april as well (specifics not mentioned).
Producer Livestream Today! | 02.11.2016, 10:42 PM
Thank you to everyone who tuned in today! If you missed the stream, or just want to catch up, here is a recap of the things we talked about.
- Chapter X Launch – We know this week has had its rough patches with the launch of Chapter X. We are working internally to improve these processes to avoid things like this from happening in the future. Thank all of you for your patience this week.
- Anarchist Pack – We have definitely seen excitement around the new items in the pack, but the pack reviews have been mixed. Please keep the feedback coming as the MTX team is always looking at ways to adjust.
February Subscriber Gift
- Be a subscriber who is opted in to receive emails by 2/14…
- Receive a code for 1050 Cartel Coins
- Receive a code you can give a friend which will give them access to Chapter I: The Hunt along with a feww level 60
- If you want to opt in to receive emails, go to your account page on swtor.com and you opt in there
Chapter XI: Disavowed
- Launches March 10th
- Join forces with Major Aric Jorgan of Havoc Squad
- Fight through 10 bosses
- Weekly Missions for defeating bosses 5, 7, and 10
- Rare Mount and Mini-pet drops
- Blog coming later this month
- View the archive of the live stream for some Eternal Championship footage
- Coming in April with Chapter XII
- Cross Faction Alliance teams fight together with players from opposite Factions on the same team
- Lana Beniko will be voicing this Warzone
- 2-5 control points throughout the map
- Collect power-ups that affect the control points
- PTS is planned to start in 2-3 weeks (I will pass on info as I have it)
- Rishi Arena is coming as well
- Will come to PTS along with the new Warzone
- Launch date TBD
Quality of Life
- These changes are coming with Chapter XII in April
- You can now have all five Strongholds active at a time
- 50% increase in decoration limits for Guild Flagships
- Common decoration limit increased to 999
- Guilds can now have 1,000 members!
- There is now a Legacy Name column in your guild where you can designate that Legacy’s main character
- Mass selection for editing Guild Members
- We are working on some other QoL improvements as well which we will hopefully announce in the next few weeks
- Sub by March 1st to qualify for Early Access to Chapter XI and to receive the HK-55 inspired helmet