Black Desert March 11 Game Update Patch Notes
Black Desert Online March 11 Game Update Patch Notes.
In case you haven’t read it yet:
We will perform an additional maintenance as follows:
Date: Friday, 11.03.2016
Initially we had planned this maintenance today for the 16th March, but due to some urgent issues that had to be addressed swiftly, we decided to push this maintenance before the weekend.
The following changes will be applied during this maintenance:
Event & System
- Character limitation in the chat window will be expanded to 350
- Removed the case sensitive limitation during marketplace search
- Added whisper notice sound. You can switch it off in your game setting menu
- Raging Thunder move distance has been increased.
- Fixed the issue where Valkyrie was not holding a sword in character creation.
- Fixed the issue where using Magical Shield also protected enemies.
- Drop Rates for the following items from Field Boss Bundles has been increased.
- Mark of Shadow from Giant Mudster
- Tree Spirit Belt from Dim Tree Spirit
- Tree Spirit Belt from Liverto Weapon Bundle
- Liverto Weapon Bundle from Red Nose
- Drop Rates from the following field boss has changed.
- Giant Mudster
- Resplendent Ruby
- Resplendent Topaz
- Resplendent Emerald
- Resplendent Diamond
- Seal of the Hunter
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Swiftness
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Storm
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Valor
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Memory
- Seal of the Hunter (with slightly increased numbers at random)
- Added additional <Violent> Calpheon Shrine Elite Warriors
- Spawn times of the field bosses (Red Nose, Dim Tree Spirit, Giant Mudster) was lowered from 24-32 hr to 12-24 hour.
- Spawn time for <Violent> Green Orc Skeleton Warrior, <Sturdy> Calpheon Shadow Guard, <Violent> Calpheon Shrine Elite Warrior was decreased.
- EXP amount gained from Fat Catfishman, Rhutum Elite Brawler, Green Orc Skeleton Warrior, Calpheon Shrine Elite Warrior, Calpheon Shadow Guard was lowered.
- Item drop rate for <Violent> Green Orc Skeleton Warrior, <Sturdy> Calpheon Shadow Guard, <Violente> Calpheon Shrine Elite Warrior was adjusted to lower the drop rate of boss summon scrolls and accessories.
- Mask Owl has had its level decreased from 40 to 39.
- The following monsters are now immune to attack/movement slowing debuffs.
- Scarecrow Ghost
- Cultist Warrior
- Big Horn Triangle Head Salamander
- Swamp Fogan Warrior
- Strong Altar Imp Trainer
- Mine Imp
- Altar Imp Fighter
- Khuruto Fighter
- Contaminated Butcher
- Ruins Golem
- Giant Possessed by Black Spirit
- Ruins Monster
- Petrifying Foreman
- Orc Test Subject
- Saunil Commander
- Giant Combatant
- Fat Catfishman
- Rhutum Elite Brawler
- Green Orc Skeleton Warrior
- Calpheon Shrine Elite Warrior
- Calpheon Shadow Guard
- The Liverto Staff (Wizard/Witch) was missing, because it was part of the Mediah Update in KR service. It has now been added to the drop of "Hexe Marie" (Boss Scroll)
- Fixed the issue where the enhancement level was being displayed on the wrong spot when a Marketplace registration notification comes up.
- You can open the knowledge window anytime now
- Issue with the crop information window has been fixed (You could not open it before)
- Navigation added for the quest "Reyas’s Request."
- Navigation added for the quest "Margaret’s Test #2."
- Order for certain quests has been changed to smooth leveling.
- "Mask Owl Rumor"
- "Big Muscle, Big Brain"
- The quest "A Walking Bird?" was removed.
- Fixed the issues that did not save changes made for Custom Quickslots
- Fixed missing battle music
- Fixed the issue where typhoons were not seen.
- Fixed an issue with monsters not properly respawning
- Serendia Issue from 1st day of head start; compensation is still being worked on.
- Pet Breeding is disabled as the system is being revamped, once complete it will be enabled.
Due to the increased "goldseller" population, we are beginning to put systems in place to suppress their market.
Players were able to abuse an exploit that allowed trading any amount of silver it through Potions.
Payer A could purchase potions, trade them with Player B and B could sell them back to the NPC to gain silver out of it. (or other items)
• Items traded 1:1 will become character bound and can not be sold anymore to the NPC, nor used for professions such as crafting/alchemy/cooking anymore (character bound)
After maintenance we will also offer the coupon to NA players who played on the 28th February between 08:00 UTC (opening) and 18:00 UTC (fixing the Serendia Issue) to submit a request for a "Character Name Swap between 2 existing characters" (Coupon can be found in the ACCOUNT tab on the website)
- You may register your request on that page for swapping the names of two existing characters within the same region.
- You must have two existing characters within the same region to be able to register a ‘name swap’.
- Registration will open latest by end of 11th March and close March 23rd at 08:00 UTC.
- Name Swap will be applied on March 30th during the maintenance.
- If a character, for which a ‘name swap’ has been registered is deleted within this process time, your request will fail and your coupon will be consumed.
- Only one ‘name swap’ will be provided. A failed coupon will not be reimbursed.
- Only your character’s names will be swapped. This doesn’t affect your character’s progression.
- Note: Please make sure the chosen names are correct. After your confirmation this process is irreversible!