GW2 Super Adventure Festival Daily Achievements Guide
A guide to the daily achievements in Super Adventure Festival 2017.
- 1 General Info
- 2 Daily Guides – Misc
- 3 Daily Guides – Environmental Science
- 4 Daily Guides – Interior Design
- 5 Daily Guides – Locksmithing
- 6 Daily Guides – Mineral Resource Extraction
Complete 3/5 of the Super Adventure Festival Dallies to get Course Work: Super Adventure Festival achievement. Complete 8 Course work achievements to obtain Course Load achievement, which grant you new Crimson Assassin weapon skins.
Daily List (Updated Daily)
Adventuring must be done in normal or tribulation mode. Everything else can be done on infantile mode unless otherwise noted.
|Day||Date||Achieve 1||Achieve 2||Achieve 3||Achieve 4||Achieve 5|
|Day 1||March 30||Adventuring 102||Environmental Science 203||Interior Design 202||Locksmithing 103||Mineral Resource Extraction 201|
Daily Guides – Misc
Please see this guide for the full details on completing this achievement.
Complete the Shortcut Wurm and Shortcut Eagle. This can be done in infantile mode for ease of access.
Shortcut Wurm is in W1Z2. Past the second checkpoint, head to the canopy and start go backwards towards the water. The wurm is in a corner.
Shortcut Eagle is in W2Z2. Past the third checkpoint, take a right at the flowers. Make a jump to a semi difficult cloud and then climb the tree to access the Shortcut Eagle. Ride it all the way while staying behind the head to complete the achievement.
Daily Guides – Environmental Science
Environmental Science 101
Smash the honeycomb in World 1 Zone 1. This is right after the third checkpoint. In the corner on your way to the next checkpoint is a maze. You go through the maze and in the next open area is a honeycomb guarded by the Queen Bee Dog in a corner.
Environmental Science 102
Smash the honeycomb in World 1 Zone 2. The ground after the second checkpoint contains the entrance to the Queen Bee Dog room.in a corner.If you are unsure where to go, just follow the Bee dogs. Honeycomb is guarded by the Queen Bee Dog which you have to kill.
Environmental Science 103
Smash the honeycomb in World 1 Zone 3. This is the honeycomb right before checkpoint 1. If you are not sure of how to navigate the maze, just follow the bee dogs.
Environmental Science 201
Smash the tree stump in World 2 Zone 1. If you are doing this on infantile mode this is checkpoint 5. Otherwise it is like checkpoint 7. When you see these hillbillies, beat them up so a racoon spawns and lead you to the maze nearby (it is an easy maze anyways). Kill the stump protected by the Raccoon Kingpin.
Environmental Science 202
Smash the tree stump in World 2 Zone 2. If you are doing this daily, make sure you after using the shortcut eagle after checkpoint 3 as it skip all the tedious sections like the arrow traps and gongs. If done right, the shortcut eagle will take you all the way past the building with the big gong which will save you significant time.
You will need to run back a bit from the checkpoint saved by shortcut eagle and climb on this tree that will take you all the way to the roof of the gong building.
Once you are at the roof, make a big jump to the rock across from it and use the flower to shoot you to a hidden area with a maze. At end of the maze is a tree stump with a racoon kingpin. Watch you don’t die as the checkpoint is quite far away.
Environmental Science 203
Smash the tree stump in World 2 Zone 3. Infantile/normal mode is relatively the same since this location is right before checkpoint 1. Go into the maze near the hillbillies and navigate through to the tree stump guarded by a Racoon kingpin.
Daily Guides – Interior Design
Interior Design 101
Smash 10 pieces of furniture in World 1, Zone 1. The idea here is to go into shops and smash their furniture. There is a shop after checkpoint easily accessible with 11 furniture inside you can smash.
Interior Design 102
Smash 10 pieces of furniture in World 1, Zone 2. The idea here is to go into shops and smash their furniture. There is a shop right before checkpoint 2 and there is exactly 10 furnitures inside for you to smash.
Interior Design 103
Smash 10 pieces of furniture in World 1, Zone 3. The idea here is to go into shops and smash their furniture. There is a shop behind the waterfall past checkpoint 2. There is exactly 10 furnitures inside the shop so smash everything for a quick and easy daily.
Interior Design 201
Smash 10 pieces of furniture in World 2, Zone 1. The idea here is to go into shops and smash their furniture. You can find a shop just past checkpoint 5 (after the raft section with assassins) and checkpoint 7 (after the rapids with logs). Each shop has 5-6 furniture pieces you can pick up and smash. Do it in infantile mode to complete it fast.
Interior Design 202
Smash 10 pieces of furniture in World 2, Zone 2. The idea here is to go into shops and smash their furniture. Easiest shop to reach is to save at checkpoint 4 and then use the flowers to the left and bottom of the checkpoint to shoot yourself into the shop. There is enough furniture for the achievement and use infantile mode if you need to reach it easier.
Interior Design 203
Smash 10 pieces of furniture in World 2, Zone 3. The idea here is to go into shops and smash their furniture. Easiest shop to reach is to the one right before checkpoint 2. There is exactly 10 furnitures inside the shop for you to smash.
Daily Guides – Locksmithing
You need to open two chests in World 1 Zone 1. The first chest is a freebie and is just to the right of entrance along with the key next to it. The second chest is right past checkpoint 1 on a hill. Kill all the monkeys you see for a chance at key drop. Otherwise you need to buy one from the shop.
The two chests you need to open in World 1 Zone 2 can be found in this guide here. Specifically they are step 8 and 21 in the guide found between checkpoint 1-2 and checkpoint 2-3.
First chest is right past checkpoint 1. Buy a key first from the shop near checkpoint 2 and then go back and climb up this slanted tree trunk. Use it to jump on the leaves behind it and work your way to a cut open trunk with a chest inside.
Second chest is past checkpoint 2. Buy a key from the shop again and use the tree trunk near water to climb up to the canopy. Once you are in the canopy, look for a grassy area near the water and you will find a hidden chest there.
You need to open three chests in World 1 Zone 3. You may consider doing this in normal mode so monkeys nearby the chests drop the keys and it makes less tedious than having to visit out of the way shops.
1. First chest is right before checkpoint 2. Go past checkpoint and visit the shop behind the green waterfall to buy a key and then make your way back to checkpoint 2.
Once you make back to checkpoint 2, jump to the wall to the left of the checkpoint and across the flower pads with your key to the chest. If you get gobbled up by the flower pads, you may lose your key so beware.
2. Second chest is after checkpoint 2 with an easier shop to reach to purchase your key. Get up to the canopy using the slanted log and then jump on the ledge in the wall to access this shop a bit higher up above the chest. Once you have the key, jump down to the chest and beware of the “fake” leaf that falls down as you jump across.
3. For the third chest, it is after the third checkpoint but you have to unlock the top checkpoint and jump through the canopy so you can access the giant horizontal log above. If you do this in normal mode you can kill monkeys around the horizontal log/chest to get a key. Otherwise you may have to purchase a key from the same shop you used for chest 2 and carry it over as there doesn’t seem to be a way to get to the chest if you buy keys from shops past the third checkpoint.
You need to open twochests in World 2 Zone 1. Do this in infantile mode and just buy keys from shops. Make sure you have 50 baubles on you for keys.
1. First chest is after checkpoint 5. Buy a key from the shop and then jump down on the floor to get shoot across the waterfall to the hidden cave. Run through the cave and you will find a chest on the other side.
2. The second chest is right before the last checkpoint. Buy a key from the shop right before the second last checkpoint and then ride the log next to the last checkpoint all the way to the bottom. At the bottom you will find a tunnel with mushroom pads you can climb up to unlock a chest.
You need to open three chests in World 2 Zone 2. With the changes to World 2 Zone 2 which removed pretty much all the infantile cloud after the new cloud shortcut you may as well just do this in normal mode so you can get keys from assassins instead of having to visit shops and backtrek to the chests.
1. First chest is after checkpoint 1. It is on a tall pagoda you have to get past on your way to checkpoint 2. Kill the assassins nearby on normal mode for the key to drop and then open the chest on the top floor after using your glove to push it open.
2. The second chest is on top of the pagoda with all the piranha pools after checkpoint 7. Kill all the assassins in the pagoda and one of them should drop the key to open the key to open the chest.
3. This third chest is a pain to reach. It is right past the gong pagoda, which now you can skip thanks to a shortcut where you can simply jump over the arrow trap to the left of the checkpoint. Once you do that, you want to jump down and bomb one of the walls to reveal a hidden shop where you can buy a key.
Armed with the key, you want to walk on the edges carefully and make your way back to the gong pagoda (have to pass through the toad pagoda first) with the key. Then you want to jump on the tree to the side of the gong pagoda and then use the clouds to get to the roof. From the roof make a huge leap from the little tower to the rock nearby and bomb it to reveal the next hidden room.
Inside the hidden room, bomb one of the walls (you have to be next to it to bomb it now) and jump down through the opening with your key to open the chest below. If you fall to your death during any of the steps, you have to repurchase your key and start over.
Daily Guides – Mineral Resource Extraction
Mineral Resource Extraction 101
Dig up two bauble chests in World 1, Zone 1. Only normal/tribulation mode works for this achievement.
Between checkpoint 1 and 2 is the hill with the chest on top. From that hill, you can do two separate jumps, If you take the left path (yellow), it will take you to a spot. . If you take the right path (white), it will take you to another spot. Each chest gave 20 baubles.
Mineral Resource Extraction 102
Dig up three bauble chests in World 1, Zone 2. Only normal/tribulation mode works for this achievement.
1. Right before the first checkpoint, there is a rock near the waterfall on the left you can dig for a bubble chest (10 baubles)
2.There is stump after the first checkpoint right next to the horizontal trunk on the ground that you can pass through. You can dig up a chest with 5 baubles.
3. Near the stump, a bit to the right, is a ledge you can dig up a chest (+10 baubles).
Mineral Resource Extraction 103
Dig up three bauble chests in World 1, Zone 3. Only normal/tribulation mode works for this achievement.
1. Use your shovel to dig an area near the entrance for a bauble chest.
2. If you follow the branch to the right before the first checkpoint and across some flytraps, you will find another area to dig.
3. Also right before the first checkpoint, take a left into the maze. You will find a dig spot to the left end of the maze.
Mineral Resource Extraction 201
Dig up three bauble chests in World 2, Zone 1. Only normal/tribulation mode works for this achievement.
1. Before the first checkpoint in the hidden room behind the waterfall with all the water sprouts.Dig there for a +20 bauble chest.
2. This is after the 1st checkpoint. There is a ledge behind the waterfall you can use to help you get across to the other side. Dig for 20 baubles.
3. From the 2nd digging location, follow the bend of the river and then make it to this smaller stream at end of the river. Jump across it and then go up so you can jump across it one time time to access the top area with the waterfall where you can dig up another chest containing 20 baubles.
4. Right after checkpoint 3 is a ledge you can drop on the right (if you run past the checkpoint and turn around to face it). You can dig there for a 50 bauble chest.
Mineral Resource Extraction 202
Dig up three bauble chests in World 2, Zone 2. Only normal/tribulation mode works for this achievement.
1. To the right of Checkpoint 1. Dig for +50 bauble chest.
2. Past checkpoint 1 but before checkpoint 2, there is a lone tall rock under an assassin that can be dug for a +20 bauble chest.
3. Take a left from checkpoint 4 and dig under for a +50 bauble chest.
Mineral Resource Extraction 203
Dig up three bauble chests in World 2, Zone 3. Only normal/tribulation mode works for this achievement.
1. This first one requires you to have learned the secret song 332331 from hidden room #8 in W2Z2. If you don’t have this song that is okay as I will cover 4 digging locations and you can just pick. You want to enter the Raccoon maze near the hillbillies before checkpoint 1. Hug the left side until you reach a “mouth” like wall you can open using 332331 on your flute.
Once you are inside the mouth. You can to jump to the very top and then drop down on the other side. At the bottom, you want to take a left instead of right that will take you to the polar bears.
The digging location is inside a corner where you can dig up a chest containing 50 baubles.
2. Past the second checkpoint you will find the place with all the “mouths” trying to blow you as you cross. You want to jump down to the side near the 1st “mouth” and pick the hole on the right side to drop down.
This is a door where you can push to access the Raccoon Kingpin but you just want to dig here for a +50 bauble chest.
3. After you get past checkpoint 4 (it is the checkpoint next to a block where you can push with your gloves). You drop down a tunnel like structure and push the door open to proceed to the next area. To the left of that door are some ledges you can jump on and then dig for a chest containing 10 baubles.
4. After digging spot #3, you will need to hop down and set up the teleporter that will take you to the location with the jumping goats. Take the teleporter to the jumping goats and jump off it to dig for a 10 bauble chest.