SWTOR Chapter 12 Visions in the Dark and Reclaimed Treasure Alliance Recruitment Guide.[toc]
Empire, Force User
Republic, Non-Force User
- Chapter Start
- Travel to a Secluded Area to speak to Valkorion.
- Procure Wilderness Survival Gear for Safety
- Talk to Valkorion at the Secluded Area
- Search for a Path Back to Odessen Base
- Bonus: Clear Shade Stalkers out of the Forest: 0/15
- Check the Southwest Passage
- Confront Valkorian
- Discover Clues about Your Location in the Area
- Bonus: Locate the Lost Holocrons of Odessen
- Codex entry: Beyond Light and Dark. Gained from a book near the fire.
- Light Beacons along the path: 0/7
- Killing the random neutral creatures along the way will earn you the codex entry: Odessen Wildlife: Evolution. Additionally you can earn this codex entry by going into the area behind Satele’s ship.
- You can tame Young Stalkers you see along the way
- Talk to Satele Shan in the Wilderness
- Locate Secret Items in the Odessen Wilderness
- Travel to the Dark Cave
- Defeat Vaylin in the Dark Cave
- Use the Weapon Forge in the Dark Cave (depending choices you pick there Marr/Satele/Both and Resilience/Transcendence/Sacrifice, you will get different buffs based on your choice when wielding this new weapon).
- Both Satele/Marr – Absorbs and reflect 10% of the damage from Arcann’s attacks
- Marr – Reflects 20% of the damage caused by Arcann’s Attacks
- Satele – Absorbs 20% of the damage caused by Arcann’s attacks
- Resilience – Regen health when in combat with Arcann
- Transcendence – Increased movement speed when in combat with Arcann
- Sacrifice – taking damage from Arcann increases your dmg up to 25%
- Enter the Oasis Cave
- Defeat the Young Cave Jurgorans
- Defeat the Cave Jurgoran
- Talk to Satele in the Oasis Cave
- Use the Climbing Ledge
- Use the elevator at the Alliance Base Entrance
- Use the War Room Console to check in with Lana
Total Codex Entries
- Beast: Shade Stalker
- Beast: Cave Jurgoran
- Lore: Odessen Wildlife: Evolution, kill neutral creatures like Odessen Makrin or go into the area behind Satele’s ship.
- Lore: The Force: Beyond Light and Dark, is a book in the capment
- Lore: Satele Shan: Disappearance
- Lore: Force Ghost
Reclaimed Treasure Alliance Recruitment
- Perquisite: Complete Chapter 12 and finished Oggurobb’s prior recruitment missions
- Use the Alliance alert to travel to Yavin 4, read the notes and then travel to Architect’s Hollow when directed.
- Unlock the Ancient Sith Artifact’s secrets.
Step 1: Acquire Sith Medallion.
Do not interact with the Sith box yet. Instead, click on the body in the ground (Harris) and get the Medallion from him.
Step 2: Go to back of Architect’s Hollow cave and your Sith Medallion will automatically appear. Use the ability to summon a Corrupted Cave Stoneray. You are going to loot a Sith Medallion Crystal off the body.
Once you done that, open your inventory and pick the Mission Items Tab and click on the crystal to place it inside the Medallion.
Step 3: Now exit the cave and go left, you will find a clickable Relic Keeper’s Altar. Click it to summon a Massassi Relic Keeper and kill it to get the Tablet of Victory.
Step 4: Go back to Architect’s Hollow cave and approach the box. Remember your sith code. Pick the Try placing relic tablets in the slots.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Pick the placing relics tablets in the slots option. Note that if you escape the cutscene after placing the tablets, you need to do it again.
- Slot 1: Passion
- Slot 2: Strength
- Slot 3: Power
- Slot 4: Victory
- Slot 5: Broken Chains
After you done that, pick the Try things involving the Sith Medallion and pick the try touching the Sith Medallion to the suface.
You will get teleported to a new cave with a Khem Val copy. You will need to beat him up like you did years ago with Khem Val and he will give you to the option to either accept or reject him after some conversation. If the instance bug out somehow, click on the Ancient Sith Artifact to exit the cave and then click on the Sith box back in Architect’s Hollow to get back in. Otherwise you can try exit and reset the mission if nothing else works.
- There is a Depleted Holocron inside the cave that when interacted with will give Talos Drellik 1000 influence.
After using the Alliance Alert system to travel back to Oggurobb, you will get your own Khem Val copycat named Ak’ghal Usar.