Black Desert April 8 Game Update Patch Notes
Black Desert Online April 8 Patch Notes. Today’s patch brings in auto looping and allow tier 1 pets to gain skills. In addition there will be 10% combat bonus XP for the weekend.
The Auto-path looping feature has been enabled in-game.
- The following items have been excluded from the store in Red Battlefield.
- [Battlefield] Instant HP Potion (XL)
- [Battlefield] Instant MP Potion (XL)
Those who are already in possession of the items above will see them replaced with those below:
- [Battlefield] Instant HP Potion (XL) > [Battlefield] HP Potion (XL)
- [Battlefield] Instant MP Potion (XL) > [Battlefield] MP Potion (XL)
Minor adjustement for AP/DP at the Red Battlefield
- Corrected : Minimum DP balancing has been increased
- Corrected : HP balancing at the beginning of the battle has been removed
- Corrected : HP balancing granted to the losing team has been decreased.
Tier 1 Pet can now obtain skills when level 10 is reached. (Players who already have Level 10 pets will also get new skills)
Due to today’s unscheduled maintenance we are going to give everyone a boost over the weekend! From the time the servers come back up until Monday at 08:00 UTC everyone will benefit from +10% EXP for all
Life/Combat /Skill. If you have not seen the patch notes yet, make sure you check them out >Here<.
Apologies for the inconvenience, but we hope you enjoy the boost over the weekend!
-The BDO Team