GW2 LW3 Episode 2 Arrives Sept 20 with Ring of Fire
GW2 Living World Season 3 Episode 2 will arrive on Sept 20 with a new map set in Ring of Fire Islands according to a MMORPG article.
Original article can be found here, below is a summary.
- Ember Bay, set in the Ring of Fire Islands is the new map coming on Sept 20 with Episode 2.
- Ley Line Gliding Mastery needed to move quickly across the large map.
- New Mastery, Thermal Propulsion (Ancient Magic tier 2) costs 3 Mastery Points and allow you to shoot around point to point much like Nuhoch Wallows.
- New jumping puzzle designed by Josh Foreman at heart of the Mursaat Fortress
- Heart Quests will be returning in the map with repeatable daily and rewards
- New rewards include a skritt contract that allow you to summon a skritt merchant, a new weapon set, and new shoulder/gloves from achievements.
- New bosses including the Molten Dominator. Defeating it will unlock special updrafts that get you to special areas that were previously closed off.
- New conquest PvP map also arriving with this update – Eternal Coliseum. It is a 5v5 map with 3 capture points and two new items to capture: Sword of Reaping or the Shield of Life. They either finish downed players or give health/shielding and one revive if you fall.
- New PvP map will be showcased at the Pro League World Championships on Sept 17 on https://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2