SWTOR KOTET Story and Repeatable Chapters Livestream notes and coverage.
- Community Topics
- Influencer Program
- Repeatable Chapters
- Veteran Difficulty
- Commendation > credit and item costs in KOTET.
- Rank 5/6 Companion Gifts – The intention is that they won’t be cheap in Eternal Throne. You will be getting companion gifts in command crates so the intention is that buying them directly won’t be the optimal way.
- Livestream schedule change –> class changes overview will be posted on forums on next Monday/Tuesday.
- Rapid Recon Walker – Be a subscriber on Nov 27
- Early access – Be a subscriber from October 25 through Nov 27
- New program to highlight SWTOR content creators: streamers, bloggers, podcasts, youtubers and more.
- Reach out to Musco if you are interested in joining.
- Will be hosting streamers
Repeatable Chapters & Challenge Modes
- Player feedback on replayability and story difficulty.
- All 25 chapters from KOTFE and KOTET are available (bonus HK chapter is only available on storymode).
- New interface to launch Chapters and change difficulties
- Story and Veteran at launch, Master to follow.
- Choices from your first playthrough carry forward
- Can try different choices in a Chapter to see their impact and earn dark or light side points.
- You can repeat chapters to keep earning companion influence with LS/DS points.
- Available from your first playthrough for a greater challenge
- It will be one of the best sources for getting command XP solo.
- Scaled to your level, including your level. (60-70 for KOTFE, 65-70 for KOTET chapters)
- Balance for mid-tier end game gear and an influence Level 20 companion. Made the assumption based on a DPS player playing with healer companion.
- You can scale difficulty down at anytime, even during the Chapter. Scaling difficulty up requires you to restart the chapter. They don’t want you to blow through the trash at easier difficulty and then turn it up for bosses. Gotta clear hard trash as well.
- New achievements to earn for playing on higher difficulty.
- You can bring friends to help you on the Veteran difficulty, it will be easier of course.
- Observations based on gameplay
- Damage seems to be scaled up on trash, to make wading through trash more annoying.
- Nov 10 Livestream with special guests
- Nov 17 – New planets/story insights with Charles
- Nov 23 – KOTET wrap-up and Q&A