SWTOR Uprising Gameplay and Endgame Armor
Bioware has released some images of the new endgame armor as well a gameplay of the Hoth Uprising.
- Veteran balanced for gear with augments. Has lots of unavoidable damage and avoidable damage that can potentially one shot you. Scaled like difficult hardmode flashpoints.
- Balanced for rating 240+ purple gear (i.e. balanced for people with rating 220/224s with current gear).
- Going to need a mix of mid and endgame gear. Goal is that you won’t be able to walk into Veteran on day one and suceed.
- Goal is 15-30 minutes per uprising.
- Veteran mode has no extra mechanics, just more damage output/HP.
- No solo mode right now but you can do it with less than 4 players and have companions join you.
- There is a command point bonus for being in a full group for uprisings/operations etc
- Uprisings should be one of the most efficient ways to get Command XP
- Currently you don’t get a token everytime you run an operation so you shouldn’t expect a set bonus gear to drop every command crate. You will still get one gear per crate, just that it may not have set bonus.
- Combat Training area on the Fleet has been converted to an area with Uprising Terminals and terms for heroic quests.
- Working on something new for Life Day. No details yet.