A guide to Life Day 2016 and Five Year Anniversary running from Dec 13 to Jan 10/17.
Five Year Anniversary
Running from Dec 13 to Jan 17, 2017. The vendor for this can be found on the Strongholds & Crew Skills section of the fleet.
You get a Senya Holostatue, Celebration Jawa and a bunch of Poster Decorations.
For subscribers who have kept their subscriptions continuously for five years, there is a special decoration that can be received in the mail.
Life Day 2016
Life Day 2016 is running from Dec 13 to Jan 10, 2017.
Head to Galactic Trade Market Section of the fleet and look for a Master of Ceremonies NPC near the GTN. The vendor has been updated this year to include all the cartel market lifeday items from before 2015 in exchange for parcels.
|Fireworks:Life Day tree||500 credits|
|Life Day Snowball Bomb||1000 credits|
|Life Day Ceiling Light (Globes)||20 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Ceiling Light (Icicles)||20 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Life Day Holo-Tree||40 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Blue-Purple)||40 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Green)||40 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Life Day Icicle Mound||20 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Medium Potted Tree||5 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Reveler||20 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Small Potted Tree||5 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Snowblower||10 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Wall Freezer Unit||10 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Wampa Rug||40 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Cyan Sphere||16 Gray Helix Components
36 Snow-Covered Parcels
|Czerka LD-1 Celebrator||100 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Sleigh I||20 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Vectron J0-1Y||100 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Hoth Wampa Cub (Pet)||60 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Vestments||30 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Lower Robe||30 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Boots||30 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Toy)||50 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Tinsel Bomb (Toy)||20 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Orb (Regen)||50 Snow-Covered Parcels|
Life Day Holo-Tree (Toy) – 50 Snow-Covered Parcels
- Use: Places the Life Day Holiday Holo-Tree at the targeted location (Cooldown: 1 minutes)
Life Day Tinsel Bomb (Toy) – 20 Snow-Covered Parcels
- Use: Lob a Life day Tinsel Bomb at your target within 30 meters, which explodes in a shower of glitter. Targets will trail glitter for a short time after being hit (Cooldown 15 seconds)
Life Day Orb (Regen) – 50 Snow-Covered Parcels
- Use: Display your Life Day Orb. You generate health and your class’s energy pool while the orb is displayed.
Snow-Covered Parcels are the main currency used in this event. You get them randomly by throwing the Life Day Snowball Bomb at other players/NPC/companions with a 15% chance to receive parcels. Despite what the description for the snowball bomb says, you can get parcels from other players/companions/npcs even if they have the debuff from getting hit by a snowball (you can also click off the debuff manually). However, if this debuff was applied by you then you won’t get any parcels out of it.
- With the Dec 16 Hotfix, Snowball can once again be thrown on NPCs/companions. If you throw on your companions remember to right click their debuff and remove it before throwing it again.
The first time you get a snow-covered parcel you will get a popup window and an achievement. From here on you will see a yellow text on your screen everytime you recover a parcel.You get 20 CXP for every successful snowball throw so this can be a good way to farm CXP.
Snow-Covered Parcels are tradeable but the ones brought do not count towards the achievement
Overheated Life Day Droid
Around Coruscant Senate, Dromund Kaas City Memorial place, and Nar Shaddaa promenade (both upper and lower) you will find Life Day Droids that you can throw your snowball bombs. They will give you the parcel and disappear after a while. They have a chance to respawn as a rarer version called Overheated Life Day Droid. This guy has the chance to drop decorations and you can pick 1 out of 4 colored Life Day Holo Trees.
- Apparently you can still get decorations even if other players have used snowballs on him so just keep spamming your snowballs on it for decorations until he disappears. The more players the better since they will need to overwrite your own snowball debuff for you to keep getting stuff from it.
- The normal Life Day Droids only give parcels with 15% chance but these overheated droids have an additional 15% to give you decorations
- Life Day droids stay around for 5 minutes and then respawn ~4 minutes later as either the normal or the Overheated version
- Overheated droids will appear as red enemy when they first spawn but do not attack them. The first throw of the snowball will turn them green.
This same droid is also responsible for the Holiday Hero achievement below. However the achievement is buggy and you may need to get several decorations from the droid for it to trigger.
Decorations from Overheated Life Day Droids
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Blue)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Green-Gold)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Pink)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Red)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
New 2016 Cartel Market Items
These are only available as part of the Life Day 2016 Bundle (5400) which contains the decorations and all the items below.
Festive Weapon Tuning – 1000 CC
Creature Companion: Wampa – 2100 CC
- Like: Courting, Technology, Trophy
- Favorite: Weapon
- Love: Military Gear, Imperial Memorabilia:
Festive Tauntaun Mount – 2200 CC
Life Day Holo-Shrub – 480 CC
Toy item that activates a 30 second disguise with a cooldown of 3 minutes
|Jolly Parcel Peddler||25||During Life Day event, find 1 Snow-covered Parcel by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb||Life Day Celebrant|
|Merry Life Day to All||25||During Life Day event, find 25 Snow-covered Parcel by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb|
|To All A Good Night||25||During Life Day event, find 100 Snow-covered Parcel by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb||A Special Snowflake|
|Holiday Hero||25||During Life Day event, receive a decoration by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb|