SWTOR Updated Unassembled Component Rates for 5.1.2
Bioware will be increased the rate of Unassembled Components gained from warzones starting with 5.1.2 scheduled for next week.
|Updated Unassembled Component Rates – 5.1.2 | 02.24.2017, 09:01 AM
As I mentioned in the GC roadmap thread
, 5.1.2 at the end of February will bring a lot of changes to Missions and Unassembled Components. For this post I want to focus on Unassembled Components and the specific changes that you can expect. Below you will find the new values along with what their old values were.
- Warzone Win: 8 (up from 5)
- Warzone Loss: 3 (up from 2)
- Arena Win: 4 (up from 3)
- Arena Loss: 2 (up from 1)
- Solo Ranked Win: 8 (up from 5)
- Solo Ranked Loss: 3 (up from 2)
- Group Ranked Win: 10 (up from 8)
- Group Ranked Loss: 4 (up from 3)
- GSF Win: 8 (stays the same)
- GSF Loss: 3 (stays the same)
Currently in the game, PvP Missions do not award any Unassembled Components. In 5.1.2 we will be adding them onto all of the Mission rewards. Here are their values:
- Warzone Daily: 12
- Warzone Weekly: 40
- Solo Ranked Daily: 16
- Solo Ranked Weekly: 30
- Group Ranked Solo: 20
- Group Ranked Weekly: 60
These are the adjusted Component rates coming in 5.1.2 on Feb 28. Thanks everyone.