SWTOR Game Update 5.1.3 Patch Notes
SWTOR Game Update 5.1.3 Patch Notes. This patch will be deployed after the maintenance (8 am PDT) on March 13.
- Corrected an issue where the pop-up text for some Class Missions would display a different experience amount than the Mission Reward. Note: The player still received the correct amount of experience; the pop-up was incorrect.
- Lowered the amount of dark/light side points required to hit dark 1/light 1 from 7500 to 3000.
- Nar Shaddaa Planetary Missions will no longer auto-complete upon being granted by Galactic Command.
Items + Economy
- The Unrelenting Interceptor has been restored to its original “sith-like” form. The vehicles sound effect will now play as intended and the engine has been restored to its original color, red.
- Addressed an issue where some helmets would not display properly for Body Type 2 Female characters.
- Corrected an issue where killing enemies was not adding progress to the “Dismantle the Opposition” Achievement.
- Fighting Zanisk and Adacin from their entrance ramp will no longer cause the encounter to stop functioning.
Destroyer of Worlds
- Dark Relics will no longer despawn after activating the access panel next to Skurr and Velloc.