Black Desert March 29 Game Update Patch Notes
Black Desert Online March 29 Game Update Patch Notes.
Found below are the patch notes for this week. We are excited to introduce new additional voice options to enhance your character customization experience. This week’s patch is ~ 633MB.
Event & System
- A New Loyal Attendance Reward Event begins! (Mar. 30th 0:00 UTC ~ May. 3rd 08:00 UTC)
- Previous Loyal Attendance Reward event has ended. (Feb. 23rd ~ Mar. 29th 08:00 UTC)
- Dark Knight Seal event has ended. ( Mar. 1st ~ 29th)
- Dark Knight Level Up Missions event has ended. (Mar. 1st ~ 29th)
- House Fame Challenge has ended. (Mar. 8th ~ 29th)
- All event information will be collected and finalized on 3/30 and the prize distribution will occur during maintenance on 4/5.
[ System ]
- Node War and Conquest War times have been changed to reflect Daylight Saving Time.
- Server time is based on the UTC time zone.
- Character Voice Customization option has been added.
- A total of 16 new voice customization options have been added which can be changed from the Beauty menu (F4 Key) → Customizing → Voice menu options.
- 6 new male voice customization options added.
- 10 new female voice customization options added.
- To celebrate the Character Voice Customization option release, Appearance Change Coupons will be available to everyone for 1 Loyalty.
- Start: Mar. 29th
- End: Apr. 5th
- Note: Existing characters must have an active Appearance Change Coupon to make use of the new voice customization options.
- [Event] Appearance Change Coupon (7 Days)
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Knight’s damage was not always dealt properly when attacking with a Javelin while riding an elephant.
- The 3 belts obtained as rewards from the Rhutum Sentry Post quest can now be moved among characters of the same family.
- Rhutum Fighter Belt
- Rhutum Elite Fighter belt
- Sturdy Rhutum Elite Fighter belt
Pearl Shop Update
- Pilava Island and Arakil Island knowledge has been changed to match the correct corresponding sea names.
- Pilava Island → Cron Islands
- Arakil Island → Sausan Islands
- After change:
- Pilava Island → Sausan Islands
- Arakil Island → Cron Islands
- The energy gained from the following Knowledge has been changed:
- Cron Islands → Collect 5 Knowledge and gain 2 max energy.
- Sausan Islands → Collect 5 Knowledge and gain 2 max energy.
- After change:
- Cron Islands → Collect 4 Knowledge and gain 2 max energy.
- Sausan Islands → Collect 4 Knowledge and gain 2 max energy.
- Knowledge available for Cron Islands
- Baremi Island
- Weita Island
- Arakil Island
- Kanvera Island
- Paratama Island
- Knowledge available for Sausan Islands
- Pilava Island
- Delinghart Island
- Beiruwa Island
- Taramura Island
- Ostra Island
- Red Battlefield
- The NPC ‘Katan Recruit’ now moves more naturally to improve the players’ experience during the daily Valencian quest ‘[Daily] Training of the Solemn Martial Law’.
- The Miniature Elephant icon appearance in the minimap has been changed to match the color of other mount icon colors (the icon will now appear green).
- Male versions of the ‘Serendia Blacksmith Costume’ item icons have been fixed to match the actual costume appearance.
- Not being able to gain the knowledge of the NPC Patrigio has been fixed, players can now interact with him to gain the relevant knowledge.
- When the graphic settings are set to low, the #2 preset customization for Dark Knight had graphical issues with Dark Knight’s inner eyelashes. This issue has been fixed.