Black Desert Online will be coming to Steam on May 24 for NA and EU players.
Black Desert Online Launches on Steam May 24
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – May 3, 2017/ Kakao Games and PearlAbyss announced today that multiple award-winning MMORPG Black Desert Online will be made available on Steam to players in North America and Europe.
Add Black Desert Online to your Steam wishlist: http://store.steampowered.com/app/582660/Black_Desert_Online/
Pack your cloak, sharpen your weapons, and grab as many bags as you can carry, because it’s time to set off on an epic adventure! Black Desert Online is coming to Steam on May 24, bringing with it the deepest character customization system ever seen. Expect sweeping landscapes, ferocious monsters, and action-focused combat packed in an unforgettable experience that breathes new life into the MMO genre.
Choose from one of 13 unique classes and create your character using the incredibly precise customization tools before entering the bustling world of Black Desert Online. Will you become a slayer of massive beasts? A wealthy trader? A master horse tamer? In this enormous open world lies a journey that will amaze MMO veterans and newcomers alike.
- Beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open-world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
- Personalized stable – catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support
- Frequently updated with enormous free expansions