Black Desert May 31 Game Update Patch Notes
Black Desert Online May 31 Game Update Patch Notes.
This week we invite you to join in the World Travel with Rulupee Event as well are the Rose Festival! There is no better time than right now to dive into the beautiful world of Black Desert Online. This weeks patch is expected to be ~600 MB.
Event & System
- The Rose Festival Screenshot Contest has begun!
- Get out there and see the beautiful world of Black Desert Online, snap some amazing screenshots and join the contest for a chance to have your screenshot featured in the in-game loading screens!
- Find out more information about the contest >Here<.
- The World Travel with Rulupee Event has begun!
- Take a trip with Rulupee as you adventure around the Black Desert Online game world. The event features a new daily Travel Quest and Reward Quest over the duration of the event.
- Find out more information about the World Travel Event >Here<.
- The skill description for all classes except Striker has been modified.
- The skill description of Flow: Reckless blow has been modified.
- Knockdown on successful hits → Knock down on successful charged hits.
- The skill description of Night Crow has been modified.
- The word “Invincibility” has been added.
- Fixed an issue where the attacking motion was unnatural when using the skill Flow: Slugfest.
- The skill description of Seamless has been modified.
- Forward Guard while attacking → Forward Guard while attacking 1.
- An issue where the awakened Weapons were not properly disappearing when Non-Awakened Weapons were used in the quick slot in a non-combat stance.
- An issue where the DP reduction was not applied correctly when using the skill Hidden Claw in Fighting Spirit Mode has been fixed.
- New Items have been added. After hunting these monsters, use Butcher Knife to gather items from its remains. There is a chance of getting the following loot.
Pearl Shop Update
- A few items have been changed in Black Spirit’s Adventure.
- The Node Manager, Schutgen, at Ginburrey Island and a node manager, Pujara Island, Lucenin, can now repair items.
- Trade Ship Liners that run to Epheria, Altinova, and Ancado Inner Harbor have been separated into 2 lines: Epheria ↔ Altinova and Altinova ↔ Ancado Inner Harbor.
- Blue Whale’s movement has been improved so they move naturally.
- An issue where Blue Whale was staying in one place time to time has been fixed.
- The number of Blue Whale’s attack has been increased.
- Between Taphtar Plain and Barhan Gateway, some of Centaurus, Centaurus Hunter, and Centaur Axeman have been replaced to Centaurus Searcher.
- Monsters near NPC Basilisk Den Quest Objective have been replaced to somewhere else
- A Recurring quest, Necklace of Sealed Magical Power, has been improved that you can choose a hunting ground..
- [Repeat] Necklace of Sealed Magical Power #1 has been changed to a non-recurring quest.
- [Repeat] Necklace of Sealed Magical Power #2 has been removed.
- After completing a quest, Necklace of Sealed Magical Power, you can choose any recurring quests below to proceed:
- [Repeat] Necklace of Sealed Magical Power – Defeat the Catfishman
- [Repeat] Necklace of Sealed Magical Power – Defeat the Mansha
- [Repeat] Necklace of Sealed Magical Power – Defeat the Rhutums
- [Repeat] Necklace of Sealed Magical Power – Defeat the Treants
- [Repeat] Necklace of Sealed Magical Power – Defeat the Calpheon Temple
- Following quests acceptance condition has been changed to level 59 or above:
- [Co-op] Collecting Evidences of the Raid on the Merchant Guild
- [Co-op] Punishment to Heretics: Destroying the Axe
- [Co-op] Punishment to Heretics: Breaking the Bow
- [Co-op] Punishment to Heretics: No Mercy
- [Co-op] That Glittering Stuff
- Following quest’s target has been changed from 2 Basilisks each to 1 Basilisk.
- Basic Etiquette
- Following quest’s target has been changed to Centaurus Searcher.
- [Co-op] Spiritual Being for the Centaur
- Following quest’s location for NPC has been changed.
- [Co-op] Wicked Basilisk
- New quests have been added in Valencia. Stable Keeper in Valencia, Tanzine, can give you quests.
- Lonely Trade Manager
- Food solves all your problems.
- Recipe that touches your heart
- Not for free
- A heartfelt ingredient
- You are not alone.
- A new knowledge, Centaurus Searcher, has been added.
- A quest summary for Magic Armor Exchange I has added how to do when you lost it
- If you lose Dim Magical Armor, you can find NPC Grandus, Amor Vendor of Calpheon and exchange to 2 Token of Promise.
- You can now exchange after completing [Co-op] Frightening Witch instead of completing it in Mediah.
- [Customization History] Refine your character creation with forward and back buttons that scroll through your recent changes.
- Customizing hair, face, or body can be saved as a history (i.e. all separate eye makeup and tattoo included)
- Shortcut key <- , -> can also work.
- Pose does not save as a history.
- Soft chat scrolling, soft chat scroll bar, soft wheel scroll, and soft scroll on Reset button
- Resolved the issue where trees would sometimes block the view of your garden when planting crops.
- Fixed the graphical issue with [Witch] Kibelius on would sometime not render underwear properly.
- Fixed an issue where [Warrior] Doomsday Armor was not dyed partially.
- Fixed an issue where [Maehwa] Kibelius’s chest part was not dyed.
- Fixed an issue where graphics for left inner shoulder were broken in non-combat stance
- Fixed an issue where graphics for left back were broken in non-combat stance.
- Fixed an issue where PVP icon in Interface Edit Mode was going back to default after saving it
- Fixed an issue where UI size was automatically changed to 100 when UI size was over 140 after setting the resolution over 1900 x 1080
- Fixed an issue where a location for High Rank Equipment UI was going back to default after leveling up
- Fixed an issue where UI panels in Interface Edit Mode were going out of window when they are being moved
- Fixed an issue where an interface scale bar in Interface Edit Mode didn’t change the value when it was moving.
- An issue where Mounts revived by Mount Resurrection Scroll were appeared when other characters were logged in has been fixed.
- An issue where an image of Golden Siniperca was not displayed in Crafting Notes has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes multiple chat windows would separate, overlap, and continue to show chat making it difficult to read.
- An issue where chat messages were moving irregularly has been fixed.