Black Desert June 7 Game Update Patch Notes
Black Desert Online June 7 Game Update Patch Notes.
This week we are are updating the New Loyal User Attendance Rewards to include Shakatu’s Seals and a Penguin pet. If penguins are not your style, check out the new Hedgehog pet available on the Pearl Store. This week’s patch will be ~672MB
Event & System
- New Loyal User Attendance Rewards have started. Shakatu’s Seal and [Event] Lost Penguins pet can now be obtained from these new rewards.
- Event Duration: June 8th ~ July 5th (09:00 UTC).
※ Please be aware that you will not be able to summon 2 of the [Event] Lost Penguins at once in game. We advise you to either exchange them to get a higher tier version, (if you already own one) or pick your preferred one. (Even if they’re both super cute)
- The “Golden Artifacts” have returned, join us for the Golden June Event! Enjoy the added benefit of finding valuable Artifacts while you play. Learn more about the Golden Cache: Golden Coelacanth, Golden Dagger & the Golden Backpack >Here<.
- Event Duration: June 7th ~ June 21st
[ System ]
- Added a 1-second delay when creating a screenshot.
- Training EXP has been changed to Mount EXP in the description of the following items.
- Trainer’s Clothes
- Silver Embroidered Trainer’s Clothes
- Horse Trainer’s Clothes
- Value Pack
- Farmer’s Clothes are now sold by Luxury Vendors.
- Amerigo’s Welcome Package has been added to the Pearl Shop.
- This Package contains the following
- Value Pack (30 Days)
- Inventory Expansion Coupon +16
- Elion’s Tear x10
- Artisan’s Memory x10
- Horse Skill Change Coupon x5
- Black Spirit Essence x5
- This Package contains the following
Pearl Shop Update
- Fixed the issue where galleys were not always taking damage when other players activated Force PVP mode and attacked your galley when the owner of the galley is on the wheel.
- A new function where you can tag a player has been added.
- Type @character’s name to tag a player.
- The tagged player will receive an alarm.
- Valencia weekly quest boss “Ancient Puturum’s” movement animation has been adjusted to be smoother.
- Life Advancement Quests and Processing Certificates Quests have been added to the Suggested Quests menu.
- The quest “For the Weary Workers” that was given out by NPC ‘Epil Tanbu’ in Tarif is no longer given out by ‘Epil Tanbu’ and is now being given out by Sugarsh in Tarif.
- Obtaining the Stargazing Report knowledge from NPC ‘Zahad’ in Valencia Capital is no longer available. Now you can obtain it from the NPC ‘Walagala’ instead.
- The following quests starting conditions have been changed. Now you may only accept one main quest at a time until you’ve reached Calpheon’s Main Questline.
- The Real Opponent
- Break through the Weakness of the Big Ones
- Bandit Extermination I
- Bandit Extermination II
- Assess the Khuruto’s military strength
- Mysterious Energy
- Cutting Down the Numbers
- Smash II
- Marni’s Experiments
- Get Rid of the Giants
- Incarnation of Revenge
- Eastern Gateway Situation Report
- NPC ‘Kuniteah’ appearing in multiple locations issue has been fixed.
- An issue which some players were not able to complete the [Exchange] Necklace of Sealed Magical Power quest has been resolved. Quest progress will be reset for the players that have accepted related quests. The quest can be accepted from NPC ‘Bianstimi’ and the Black Spirit as before.
- When entering your house, furniture placement mode will not be enabled when there is unplaced furniture.
- An issue which furniture items were able to be placed on top of each other has been fixed.
- Adjust Effect Transparency feature not resetting to default in settings when reset has been fixed.
- When opening the chat window settings, an issue which the window transparency scroll bar did not appear has been fixed.
- Bugs for Simplify UI feature have been fixed.
- When a guild or party member dies, the interface will now more clearly indicate it with a green color.
Resolved Issues Changes
- Fixed the issue where far away shadows of objects were too dark in the desert.
- Fixed an issue where far away objects would appear suddenly, vanish and then slowly reappear.
- When taking a screenshot or portrait, the UI will no longer appear.
- Fixed an issue where using the worker window would occasionally reset to a default position with the sticky UI enabled.
- Fixed an issue which the following item’s cooldown will reset when resetting your combat skills.
- [Guild] Bountiful Basket
- [Guild] Breezy Crystal
- Breezy Crystal
- [Guild] Origin of Wind
- Origin of Wind
- [Event] Cold Draft Beer
- After selecting your character and loading into the game, the chat will now appropriately reset.
- Guild intro text not properly lining up has been resolved.
- Resolved the issue where sometimes when taking a screenshot from the Character Creation screen would sometimes result in the Portrait button appearing.
- Fixed an issue with the chat panel scroll.