GW2 July 11 Game Update Patch Notes
GW2 Patch Notes for the July 11 Game Update
07/11/2017 – July 11th Release Notes
- Significantly increased the chance that Bloodstone-Warped Hides may be salvaged into Hardened Leather.
- Fixed an issue in which some of the attack spots for the Mouth of Mordremoth encounter were located incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue in which Defiance bars would not appear on players.
- Exotic backpacks acquired from the Druid Stone collections in the Flashpoint release now have an upgrade slot.
- Fixed an issue in which killing the Eye of Zhaitan, in the Promenade of the Gods in Cursed Shore, would not progress the Flameseeker Prophecies III collection.
- The Jade Maw Lens is now required to test items at the Metal Forest for the Bifrost III collection.
- Players who have deleted or misplaced the Humming Krait Crystal without crafting the Krait Focusing Crystal for the Kraitkin III collection can now purchase a replacement from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs.
- Players who have deleted or misplaced components for the Incinerator III collection can now purchase replacements from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Daily Automated Tournament: Increased rewards.
- Monthly Automated Tournament: The first-place team no longer receives a reward-track potion. Instead, the first-place team will receive a unique gizmo that will enhance the user with a special effect.
- The free-for-all arena has been updated to prevent players from firing into the arena from safe locations.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to get outside of map boundaries.
- Fixed an issue in which personal-story markers were inaccurately displayed.
Revenge of the Capricorn
- The Maritime Defense achievement will now progress as expected around the Archway control point.
World vs. World
- Outnumbered is now applied each scoring tick (every 5 minutes). Swapping to a map right before a tick will no longer grant an Outnumbered pip bonus. Instead, you must play on an Outnumbered map for an entire tick to earn the bonus.
- Consume All now works for Badges of Honor.
- The Skirmish Chest now opens a vendor window instead of an item-selection window. This will allow multiple items to be selected from the chest.
- Participation decay timers have been adjusted so that players must be more active to keep participation from decaying.
- Three new commander icon colors have been added: cyan, magenta, and white.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The improved Gem Store is now available in the Black Lion Trading Company.
- A new Dynamics Exo-Suit Glider Backpack Combo is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- A new Dynamics Exo-Suit Outfit is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- A new Dynamics Exo-Suit Appearance Pack is now available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,500 gems. This pack contains 1 Dynamics Exo-Suit Outfit, 1 Dynamics Exo-Suit Glider Backpack Combo, and 1 Total Makeover Kit.
- For a limited time, Shadow weapon skins are available from Black Lion Weapons Specialists for 5 Black Lion Claim Tickets. Keys are available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
- The Scruffy Backpack is now available for 30% off and can be found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 280 gems for one week.
- Fixed an issue in which the God Slayer Bow appeared to fire arrows in reverse for a few skills.
- Improved memory usage.
- Improved text rendering in cinematics.