Black Desert July 26 Game Update Patch Notes
Black Desert Online July 26 Game Update Patch Notes.
Event & System
- [Event] Cron Fragments can be obtained all over BDO (with good drop rate) through hunting, gathering, and fishing activities.
- You can obtain [Event] Cron Fragment from July 26th 00:00 to August 23rd 09:00. You can obtain up to 5 fragments at a time.
- [Event] Cron Fragment can be exchanged into items from the followings blacksmith NPCs of major cities.
- Velia: Tranan Underfoe
- Heidel: Techthon
- Calpheon: Grandus
- Altinova: Mevo Muranan
- Valencia: Elfa
- Right-click the Cron Fragment to activate navigation. (Except for the NPC at Valencia)
- [Event] Cron Fragment x14 = Memory Fragment x1
- [Event] Cron Fragment x30 = Hard Black Crystal Shard x1
- [Event] Cron Fragment x70 = Sharp Black Crystal Shard x1
- Cron Fragments can be exchanged during this period: July 26th to August 23rd before maintenance.
[ System ]
- Arena of Arsha has been added. It’s a unique battle arena where YOU become the host of your battles.
- Arena of Arsha is unavailable in the following servers: All Olvia Servers, Velia 1, Balenos 1, Serendia 1, Calpheon 1, Mediah 1, Valencia 1, Valencia 3)
- Guild Voice Chat has been added.
- If you are in a guild, you can freely talk to your guild members.
- Check out the upper right corner of the screen to switch on and off the voice chat and control the volume.
- You can check other guild members’ voice chat settings from the Guild Member Status screen of the Guild window.
- Guild Master and Officers can also control the mic settings of the members from the Guild Member Status screen.
- Voice chat will not work during the initial map loading time after connecting to the game.
- From the voice chat settings, icon status will change depending on how you set the ‘Speak/Listen’ volume.
- Mic Icon will turn to OFF status if ‘Speak’ volume is at 0%.
- Headphone Icon will turn to OFF status if ‘Listen’ volume is at 0%.
- The title “Super Rookie” has been removed.
- Guild Tax phrases have been changed.
- Guild Capital Property Tax → Guild Welfare Reserves
- Guild Welfare Funds → Guild Support Funds
- Guild Officers can now also claim Guild Support Funds.
- Now, players would need to ‘log-in’ first before receiving the patch/updates. Please log-in first as opening up your launcher WILL NOT download the latest patch automatically.
- The following items have been added to the “Explorer’s Package” and the “Explorer’s Upgrade Bundle I (Starter to Explorer)”:
- Tier 3 Horse
- Horse Flute (7 Days)
- Graphics will look more natural when equipping Epheria Marine Costume and Le Vladian Underwear.
- “LMB during Flow: Ancient Wave” has been added to the command description of the skill Flow: Split Shot
Witch & Wizard
- The sustaining move of the skill Protected Area has been shortened
- Fixed the delay for the buff for friends from the skill Protected Area.
- Guardians Gorr, Tett, and Arne will now disappear after 30 minutes as designed.
- Fixed the issue that exposed Witch’s underwear after equipping Marine Romance costume and Lahr Arcien underwear
- Fixed the issue that caused Maehwa’s hair color to change after applying certain customizations
- Fixed the issue where irregularities would appear when editing face/chin part of the customization for Maehwa.
- It became easier to switch to Sura Katana mode while using the skill Shadow Slash.
- The fall and move action after using the skill Ghost Step on a steep downhill is now the same between the Sura Katana mode and Shortsword mode.
- It became easier to switch to Sah Chakram mode while using the skill Shadow Slash.
- The fall and move actions after using the skill Ghost Step on a steep downhill is now the same between the Sah Chakram mode and Shortsword mode.
- Damage of the skill Lunar Dash has been increased.
- I: 746% → 922%
- II: 834% → 1014%
- III: 922% → 1115%
- PvP damage of the skill has also been slightly increased.
- WP recovery amount of the skill Lunar Dash has been increased.
- All Levels: 12 → 20
- WP recovery amount of the skill Flow: Chakram Rise has been increased.
- 12 → 25
- Damage of the skill Sah Chakram Training has been increased.
- I: 346% → 398%
- II: 369% → 424%
- III: 392% → 451%
- IV: 415% → 477%
- V: 435% → 500%
- VI: 455% → 523%
- VII: 473% → 544%
- VIII: 489% → 562%
- IX: 505% → 581%
- X: 519% → 597%
- There should be no collision if you move while using the skill Danse Macabre.
- WP consumption amount of the skill Wheel of Wrath has been adjusted.
- I: 55 → 35
- II: 50 → 40
- III: 45 → 45
- WP consumption amount of the skill Danse Macabre has been adjusted.
- 50 → 40
- WP consumption amount of the skill Flow: Chakram Rise has been adjusted.
- 50 → 40
- WP consumption amount of the skill Lethal Spin I and II has been adjusted.
- I: 50 → 30
- II: 45 → 35
- WP consumption amount of the skill Chain Crash: Sah Chakram has been adjusted.
- 50 → 40
- WP consumption amount of the skill Lunatic Discus has been adjusted.
- 50 → 40
- WP consumption amount of the skill Delighted Blast I and II has been adjusted.
- I: 50 → 40
- II: 40 → 35
- Stiffness effect of the skill Halo has been changed to Stun effect.
- It became easier to use Lunar Dash, Danse Macabre, Sah Spree of Sonan, and Delighted Blast while using the skill Lunar Veil.
- Fixed the graphic irregularities of the Dark Knight’s arms when switching to the Vediant with Snowflake Costume equipped.
- The following skills’ damage range has been increased.
- Skull Crusher
- Rampaging Predator
- Infernal Destruction
- The jumping motion from the skill Skull Crusher became a bit quicker.
- The extra jump action (RMB) from the skill Ferocious Assault will not consume WP.
- 200 WP → 0 WP
- Land Buster will now have a Super Armor effect.
- Flash Step and Silent Step can now be used using 10 Martial Spirit Shards even during cooldown.
- Flow: Savage Fang now has an Air Smash effect.
- Damage of the skill Fallout has been increased.
- 828% → 910%
- Damage of the skill Ferocious Assault has been increased.
- 839% → 922%
- PvP damage of the skill Infernal Destruction has been increased.
- Accuracy rate of the skill Rampaging Predator has been increased.
- I: 2% → 4%
- II: 5% → 10%
- III: 11% → 16%
- PvP damage of the following skills has been increased.
- Endless Fight
- Hell Break
- Ultimate Crush
- Skull Crusher
- Spiral Cannon
- Endless Explosion
- Rampaging Predator
- Flow: Crosswind
- Echo Spirit
- Fixed the issue where it was unable to switch to non-combat stance from Gauntlet mode.
- It has become easier to use Hell Break and Massive Suppression after using Flash Step or Silent Step.
- Critical Hit Rate was added to the skill Rampaging Predator.
- I: 0% → 100%
- II: 0% → 100%
- III: 0% → 100%
- AP boost for the 3rd hit of the skill Triple Flying Kick IV and V has increased.
- IV: 9 → 10
- V: 9 → 10
- Fixed the issue where the buff from Weenie Elixir was being applied when using Surging Weenie Elixir.
- Fixed the issue where [Event] Coconuts were not able to be sold properly.
- Fixed the discrepancy in the buff description of [Event] Ice Flower Snack.
- Processing Time -5% > Processing Success Rate +5%
- New [Event] HOT Summer Package added to Pearl Shop!
- This scorching Hot Summer Package includes: Value Pack (30 Days), Karlstein Weapon & Outfit Set, Choppy, Sky Hawk, Red Panda, Inventory Slot +16 Expansion Coupon, with a bonus of Weight 50% DC Coupon!
Pearl Shop Update
- Some quest conditions have been modified for the quest “[Event] Recruiting New Cannoneer!”
- Fixed the navigation of [Special II] Kzarka Shrine (1/W)
- It has become easier to navigate to Stonebeak Shore Node Manager, Nurio
- Fixed the error that happened when clicking on the chat scroll down button if the chat font size is set to smallest.
- Party Invite, Guild Invite, and Trade will not work with R key on interactive mode.
- Cannon guide will be displayed while using Coconut Cannon.
- Time will now be properly displayed in the World Map.
- Black Desert Online TV button has been added to the ESC menu. Clicking on this button will open the web browser and display the BDO TV webpage
- Purchase window size of the Pearl Shop has been adjusted.
- Fixed the issue that separated Tier 6 horse’s head and body while moving.
- Fixed the issue that caused the client to crash if an item link is included in the chat.
- Fixed the issue where Family would be displayed as Character on the chat screen when sending an item link through Whisper.