Black Desert Sept 13 Game Update Patch Notes
Black Desert Online Sept 13 Game Update Patch Notes.
Chase away the autumn chills with a pint! This week we are excited to bring you Beer Festival which is a great way for all to build up on silvers and draft beers! As the mountains and trees turn coat, please enjoy the autumn theme being added in-game. Also, Guild Screenshot contest and Pearl Sales prizes will be sent out!
Last but not least, we are excited to announce the long-waited, an exclusive PvP server added for those waiting to battle it out.This week’s patch will be ~742,53MB.
Events and System
- Oktoberfest World Theme:
- Start: September 13th, 09:00 UTC
- End: September 27th 08:00 UTC
- Patrigio’s Costume Bag has been included for every Premium Set.
- From September 13th to September 27th, 09:00
- New Attendance Rewards has been added.
- Start: September 21st 00:00 UTC
- End: October 25th 23:59 UTC
- Beer Festival Quests have been added.
- Duration: September 14th, 07:00 to October 18th, 09:00 (UTC)
- Complete the initial Quests below starting at Heidel
- Starting NPC: Pasvinder at Heidel
- Quest Receiving Period: Sep. 14, 07:00 – Oct. 11, 23:59
- Only available once per family
- [Event] Imperial Craft Delivery Invoice X5 will be given out to Adventurers who finished the final Quest.
- Once the initial Quests above are done, the following Daily Quests are available:
- Out of the 4 Daily Quests, you can choose only 1 per day.
- Regardless of which City you are at, only 1 Daily Quest is available per Family.
- [Event] Imperial Craft Delivery Invoice X5 will be also given out to Adventurers who finished any 1 of the 4 Daily Quests.
- A (PvP) Server Valencia6_PvP has been added.
- Please note this server will have the addition of line _PvP to the title to indicate the unique ruleset.
- The PvP server will allow players to battle other players and target mounts without experiencing a decrease in Karma. This is applied for damaging and/or killing off the targeted player or mount.
- In addition, defeating monsters that would normally decrease your Karma will not do so anymore.
- However, adventurers with Karma less than 0 (-1 or below) may be attacked by vigilantes in towns.
- In addition, adventurers with Karma less than 0 (-1 or below) who are killed by other adventurers in the desert may be teleported to prisons.
- PvP Server will not affect your Karma but the Karma and Penalty System you would have in other regular servers will be reflected the same.
- If you die with Karma below a certain statistic, you will still be applied the same death penalty as you would receive in the other regular servers so please be cautious.
- *please ignore the pop up message saying the karma will be decreased after a mount has been killed in the PVP channel. (it will be removed soon)
- 4 New Servers have been added under the Server Group name: Kamasylvia. You know what that means… Kamasylvia Part 1 coming real soon!
- These servers will be listed in a similar fashion to the already existing servers, for example:
- NA_Kamasylvia1 or EU_Kamasylvia1
- NA_Kamasylvia2 or EU_Kamasylvia2
- And so on, up to the fourth server.
- These servers will be listed in a similar fashion to the already existing servers, for example:
- Players will be granted 30 points upon starting the Savage Rift.
- The time limit for the bosses from stages 5, 10, 15, and 20 of the Savage Rift has been adjusted to 5 minutes.
- The next stage will start if players fail to defeat the bosses within the time limit.
- If the boss is defeated, the next stage will start after 30 seconds.
- HP of the Savage Rift Boss monsters has been increased.
- Text for upgrading steel barricades in Savage Rift has been changed.
- Savage Rift shop can be closed with the ESC key. The Shop window UI can also be moved around.
- Fixed the issue where installed objects were still showing after defeating the last boss in Savage Rift.
- Pets will be automatically hidden during Conquest and Node Wars.
- Skills learned through level-up will not be automatically registered to the Quick Slot.
- Fixed the issue where previous passive skill icons were still showing after learning a new passive skill.
- Walking in auto-run mode can now be activated or deactivated by pressing CapsLock Key once. (No need to hold the Key)
- The basic mounted attack effect for the Warrior has been modified to suit the character.
- Fixed the graphical glitch for [Sorceress] Cavaro Helmet.
- Fixed the issue where the Bound effect against monsters triggered with the two-hand smash attack from the skill Frenzied Destroyer was not being applied correctly.
- The Bound effect of the passive skill Frenzied Destroyer that is activated via the skill Quaking Fury on its last good hit, which was only applied in PvE, is now also applied in PvP.
- Fixed the damage value discrepancy of the skill Flame Buster when it is used with RMB.
- Fixed the attack de-sync issue with Tett when using the skill Thunder Storm.
- The skill Lava Field can now be used through Quick Slot normally while the Wizard is standing still.
- Fixed the issue where the Underwear showed around the waist area when applying both Karlstein Outfit and Lahr Arcien Underwear.
Ninja & Kunoichi
- Fixed the inconvenience where you could use Sprint after using the skill Target Chase only if your Stamina bar was above a certain level.
- Normal hit damage will be applied to the skill Fox Claw along with the existing Stiffness effect.
- The damage range of the skill Fox Claw has been increased to include the targets in front of the character. (The range of the Stiffness effect did not change.)
- The skill Shadow Slash can now be used with Heart Aiming as a combo.
- Removed the conflicted text “immune to attacks for 20 seconds” from the description of the skill Shadow Cloak.
- WP consumption of the skills Fatal Blow I, II, III, and IV has been reduced.
- WP consumption of the skills Ninjutsu: Shadow Explosion I, II, III, and IV has been reduced.
- WP consumption of the skills Fox Claw I, II, and III has been reduced.
- WP consumption of the skills Ninjutsu: Shadow Stomp I, II, and III has been reduced.
- WP consumption of the skills Ankle Cutter I and II has been reduced.
- WP consumption of the skill Crescent Slash I has been reduced.
- 15 → 10
- WP consumption of the skill Ninjutsu: Shadow Clone has been reduced.
- 25 → 20
- WP consumption of the skills Black Moonlight I, II, III, and IV has been reduced.
- WP consumption of the skills Boss Slaughter I and II has been reduced.
- WP consumption of the skills Beheading the Dead I and II has been reduced.
- WP consumption of the skills Drastic Measure I and II has been reduced.
- WP recovery amount of the skill Sudden Decapitation has been increased.
- WP recovery amount of the skill Flow: Execution has been increased.
- 15 → 30
- WP recovery amount of the skill Murderous Intent in transition stance has been increased.
- WP consumption of the skill Murderous Intent has been adjusted.
- WP consumption of the skill Bloodthirst: Katana Shower has been adjusted.
- WP recovery amount of the skill Corrupt Sword Dance has been increased.
- Using skills Drastic Measure and Flow: Mach Explosion will recover HP 50 per good hit.
- Using the skill Seamless will recover HP 100 per move.
- Fixed the issue that made the cape of [Ninja] Jordine Casual disappear.
- WP consumption of the skills Flash Slash I and II has been reduced.
- WP consumption of the skill Tendon Cutter has been reduced.
- 70 → 50
- Skill description of the skill Halo has been changed to match the actual effect.
- Skill combo guide will now display correctly.
- Fixed the issue where the Super Armor effect would not activate while using the skill Massive Suppression with the character’s arm stretched forward.
- Fixed the typo in the skill description of Flow: Mass Destruction.
- Fixed the issue where Gathering/ Processing Tools would not disappear after Gathering or Processing actions, when wearing Gauntlet in an idle status.
- Fixed the issue where sound was not played while using Striker’s skill Flow: Mass Destruction during cooldown.
- Magical Power Accessories obtained through quests now can be sold to NPC shops.
- The buff effects for following items have been changed.
- Memory Fragment’s item grade has been changed.
- White → Blue
- Typo in the description of 12 Assassin’s Seal Reward Bundle has been corrected.
- HP of monsters for Lv. 1- 39 has been adjusted.
- HP of the following Elric Shrine monsters has been decreased.
- Elric Follower
- Elric Cultist
- Elric High Priest
- Decayed Swamp Monster
- Red Nose and Dastard Bheg (from quests [Boss] Black Spirit and the Giant Imp and [Boss] Frenzied Altar Imp Captain, respectively) will display the attack range before performing strong attacks.
- Monsters near Elric Shrine’s node manager Sanahan have been relocated.
- Shultz Guard monsters will not drop following items.
- Krea Weapons / Sub-Weapons
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Counter Attack
- Magic Crystal of Infinity – Ignore Grapple Resistance
- Ancient Bronze Coin
- Shultz Guard monsters now have a higher chance of dropping Forbidden Books.
- HP of Shultz Guard monsters has been decreased, and they will yield more combat EXP.
- Fixed the issue where players would sometimes fail to see the Spectre of Margoria when they encounter Margoria Phantom Ships.
- ‘Finlin’ Quest has to be completed in order to start ‘Someone Else’s Treasure’ Quest.
- HP of the monster Incarnation of Illezra has been significantly reduced.
- Fixed the issue where players could keep accepting the quest [Event] Meals Are Not To Be Skipped from Terrmian Waterpark.
- Social Action button has been added to the ESC menu.
- A title has been added to the Social Action window.
- Social Action keywords are case sensitive and you can’t designate more than one word as a keyword.
- 3 new Social Actions have been added.
Activate Social Actions by inputting the Keywords below, or click on the Actions you want from Social Action Window, after achieving certain conditions.
- Clicking on Cancel after adjusting the transparency bar in Chat Option should now revert the window to the previous state.
- Camera effects were added for entering and exiting Dye and Pearl Shop. The same effect will also be applied for the Knowledge (H) screen.
- Knowledge (H) Screen’s question-mark-shaped icon showing undiscovered knowledge, has been re-applied.
- The top-down drop animation has been added to the Item Reform screen.
- Item link in the chat would now reflect the item’s grade through color.
- Help tooltip would not be blocked by objects.
- Players can now directly check pet skills of active pets from the Pet List window.
- The Attributes and Amity panel in the Conversation screen can now be dragged and relocated.
- The backlight in the character customization, dye, and Pearl Shop screens has been softened.
- Fixed the issue where a Korean string was exposed after selecting Miniature Elephant in World Map’s stable.
- Fixed the issue where the chat window transparency setting would not be applied to any subsequent chat windows.
- Fixed the issue where an unsaved chat panel would not disappear after downloading a state from Settings Depository.
- Fixed the issue where the term “lifespan” would appear when repairing Sailboat, Galley, and Frigate.
- Fixed the issue where R key would not work if Black Spirit is summoned while the Event Page window is open.
- Fixed the system message that appears while registering Guild Emblem, when there is no [Guild] Guild Emblem Certificate.
- Fixed the issue where Pet Info window was blocked by the Pet list window.
- Fixed the issue where the repair cost displayed in the pop-up prompt from the repair screen would not properly show thousand separators.
- Fixed the issue where the Equipment window would not pop up in Item Reform screen.
- Fixed the issue where the location of the Worker List window would change after entering and exiting the Beauty Salon screen.
- Fixed the issue where adjusting the transparency slide bar in the Chat Option by clicking (not dragging) would not save the value.
- Fixed the issue where dragging the scroll bar would not work if user came back from the Repurchase window to Purchase or Sell window.
- Fixed the issue where the minimap would go back to its initial size when the character levels up.
- Fixed the issue where players could still change servers to enter Savage Rift even if the server is full.
- Fixed the issue where the current Wave would show abnormally when the status changes from Waitlisted to In Progress.
- Fixed the issue where the current Wave would show as 1 even if the game has ended.
- Fixed the issue where the chat icons were invisible.
- Fixed the issue that reset the maid window scroll if a character is riding a mount.
- Fixed the issue where certain areas would not be dyed when dying Commander’s Barding.