SWTOR Annihilation Marauder and Watchman Sentinel Changes for 5.5.
Here are the class changes for Annihilation Marauder and Watchman Sentinel in patch 5.5.
|Class Changes: Annihilation Marauder / Watchman Sentinel | 09.22.2017, 01:19 PM
Below you will find the changes planned for Annihilation and Watchman in Game Update 5.5:
|Note: All changes below are currently in development and are subject to change before being released.
- Reduced Deadly Saber’s damage by 6%
- Juyo Mastery now gives bleed effects an additional 1% critical hit chance per stack of Juyo Form, down from 2%,
- The temporary bleed damage bonus applied by Annihilate due to the Devious Wounds passive has been reduced from 5% to 3%
- Reduced Overload Saber’s damage by 6%
- Juyo Mastery now gives burn effects an additional 1% critical hit chance per stack of Juyo Form, down from 2%,
- The temporary burn damage bonus applied by Merciless Slash due to the Smoldering Burns passive has been reduced from 5% to 3%
DevNotes: The Annihilation / Watchman discipline was overperforming, so we made some changes to bring its overall DPS in line with its target. Deadly Saber / Overload Saber made up a large part of its damage, so we brought that down slightly to level its damage out with some of the discipline’s other abilities, while still maintaining its place in the rotation.
Additionally, we slightly lowered the effectiveness of some other damage over time abilities through changes to a couple of passives which brought the discipline’s DPS to where it needed to be.