Here are the class changes for Deception Assassin and Infiltration Shadow for Patch 5.5.
|Class Changes: Deception Assassin / Infiltration Shadow | 09.25.2017, 12:45 PM
Below you will find the planned changes for Deception and Infiltration in Game Update 5.5:
|Note: All changes below are currently in development and are subject to change before being released.
- Reduced the damage done by Ball Lightning by 5.15%
- Amped Voltage no longer increases the damage of Discharge, but retains the rest of its effects
- Dominating Slashes no longer increases the damage of Assassinate and the damage bonus it gives to Lacerate and Voltaic Slash has been reduced from 10% to 5%
- Reduced the critical damage bonus given to Discharge and Ball Lightning by Crackling Blasts from 10% to 5%
- Reduced the low-health damage bonus given by Sith Executioner from 5% to 3%
- Reduced the damage done by Psychokinetic Blast by 5.15%
- Fracturing Force no longer increases the damage of Force Breach, but retains the rest of its effects
- Prevailing Strikes no longer increases the damage of Spinning Slash Strike and the damage bonus it gives to Whirling Blow and Clairvoyant Strike has been reduced from 10% to 5%
- Reduced the critical damage bonus given to Force Breach and Psychokinetic Blast by Deep Impact from 10% to 5%
- Reduced the low-health damage bonus given by Judgement from 5% to 3%
DevNotes: The Deception / Infiltration discipline was overperforming, so we made multiple changes to bring their DPS down to target levels. We reduced the damage of Ball Lightning / Psychokinetic Blast in addition to changing a couple passives to reduce the damage of other abilities.
Additionally, we reduced the critical hit damage on Discharge / Force Breach and Ball Lightning / Psychokinetic Blast through a passive, and slightly reduced the magnitude of the damage bonus given when enemies are at low health. These changes put Deception / Infiltration at their DPS target.