SWTOR official twitter has graciously provided us with some updates from the NYCC Cantina.
- Your hunt for the traitor Theron Shan leads you to territory controlled by the mysterious Chiss Expansionary Defense Force
- Explore the Chiss world of Copero, featuring beachfront resorts, rocky cliffsides, and breathtaking mountain vistas
- Face Syndic Zenta, leader of a separatist faction pushing the Chiss towards all-out war… and providing refuge for Theron Shan
- Team up with former Imperial Agent Companion Raina Temple, who will act as your eyes and ears among the Chiss
- It’s been a great opportunity to include more female Chiss characters, something I’ve always wanted to do more in the novels – Timothy Zahn
- It was a fun chance to explore Chiss culture that hasn’t come up in the books yet, like Chiss structures and cultural rituals – Timothy Zahn
- It’s fun to start theorizing about how the Chiss could have withdrawn from the greater galaxy over time …between the Old Republic and the films, and possibly explore how that happened in a future update – Timothy Zahn
- We’re celebrating the arrival of #UnitedForces with two unlockable rewards: the merciless Darth Hexid Companion and a Karagga-themed Pet!
- We’re excited to introduce our newest PvP Warzone: Battle for control of ancient Sith secrets buried on Yavin IV
- Get ready to descend into the depths of Iokath with your team of 8 or 16 to face off against Nahut, the next Operation boss
- Plus, pilot your way through a brand new Galactic Starfighter map orbiting the planet of Iokath
- Ops Pass or something similar may make a return in the future.
Source: SWTOR Twitter: https://twitter.com/SWTOR