SWTOR Game Update 5.5.1 Patch Notes
SWTOR Game Update 5.5.1 Patch Notes.
- United Forces is now live! With this update we’ve united players on five new servers, expanding your connection to our galactic-sized community. This allows players to discover new Guilds, new friends, and jump into multiplayer content more easily.
- Login between 11/8 and 11/27 to earn the “Mini Mogul NM-1” mini-pet. This item will be delivered to all eligible players on 11/28.
- Earn the merciless Darth Hexid Companion by completing three PvE activities in Group Finder or three PvP Warzone matches. Darth Hexid will be delivered to all eligible players on 11/28.
- The default character slots per server has changed for all players:
- Free to play: Now 4 characters per server (up from 2)
- Preferred: Now 12 characters per server (up from 6)
- Subscriber: Now 24 characters per server (up from 12)
- All Legacy Family Trees have been reset.
- The maximum amount of character slots a player can have via paid slot unlocks has been increased to 100 (up from 52)
- If having multiple Legacies combined would cause a player’s Legacy Storage to become full, they may now access the Legacy Storage Overflow stash. This interface can have items removed from it, but no new items may be placed inside.
- Players may now begin earning progress towards the “United Forces Group Recon” Achievement. This Achievement requires completing three PvE activities through Group Finder.
- Players may now begin earning progress towards the “United Forces Warzone Recon” Achievement. This Achievement requires completing three Warzones matches.
- Reminder: Please review the United Forces FAQ for any questions following today’s update.