Black Desert Nov 22 Game Update Patch Notes
Black Desert Online Nov 22 Game Update Patch Notes
On this Thanksgiving week, we truly want to show our thankfulness and offer you attractive events and amazing sales.
Black Friday Deals hit the Pearl Shop this week. Enjoy discounts like never before and don’t miss your chance to save on this big and bold sale! 10 Pearls can get you far!
We do have 2 turkey-related events starting with today’s patch. Return of King Targargo might leave players in fear but if you take Targargo down, luscious loot is waiting. Turkey on the Table will add a pumpkin spice kick to your experience but there is more! Even Patrigio will hold a sale in his Secret Shop!
The addition of Mysterious Seeds enriching your farming experience and last but not least, the long-awaited 5th Pet Slot will enter BDO! We hope you enjoy the rich week of giving thanks.
Event & System
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE.
- Prices are fall~ing as we move to late autumn. Enjoy the biggest sale of the year yet!
- Period: November 22nd (after maintenance) ~ December 4th 08:59AM (UTC)
- PEARLfect DEALS
- Miraculous deals offering popular items like Elion’s Tear, Bleach, Mount Skill Change Coupon, Unknown Dye Box, Artisan’s Memory, Pet Appearance Change Coupon at only 10 PEARLS!
2. WEEKLONG DEALS
- All your needs will surely be satisfied. Enjoy up to 40% discount on your favorites at the Pearl Shop. Come knocking the Pearl Shop doors to check out the shelves under Function, Outfit, Mounts, Pets, and so much more!
3. CLOSEOUT DEALS
- Bolyn? Karin? Acher Guard? It’s time to say good bye. Take 30% off on last-chance-to-buy items that will long be gone in history after this sale. Don’t miss you chance on this exclusive and ‘last’ offer!
- Click < Here > to see in detail what you can SAVEBIG on!
- King Targargo has returned
- Period: November 22nd (after maintenance) ~ November 29th (before maintenance)
- Turkey on the Table event has started
- Period: November 22th (after maintenance) ~ November 29th (before maintenance)
- During this period, obtain the event items through killing monsters, Fishing, and Gathering.
- Combine (align) the items [Event] Turkey Meat, [Event] Cranberry Sauce, [Event] Mashed Potato in chronological order into the shape of a ‘ㅡ’ to obtain [Event] Roast Turkey Feast.
- You can obtain one random reward item by opening [Event] Roast Turkey Feast.
- Patrigio’s Discreet Discount has started
- Period: November 22th (after maintenance) ~ December 6th (before maintenance)
- During the event, only 25 (compared to previous 50) energy will be consumed when accessing Patrigio’s Secret Shop.
- 5th Pet Slot Addition.
- We are happy to announce the addition of the 5th pet slot. Now, enjoy quintuple the fun!
- Arena of Arsha rules have been changed.
- HP Recovery will be reduced for the participants as match time progress in Arena of Arsha.
- When 1/3 of match time progresses, max HP Recovery allowed will be 80% and HP Potion and HP Recovery skills will heal only up to this amount. If current HP is above 80% of max HP, the exceeding amount of HP will be cut to make your current HP at 80%.
- When 2/3 of match time progresses, max HP Recovery allowed will be 50% and HP Potion and HP Recovery skills will heal only up to this amount. If current HP is above 50% of max HP, the exceeding amount of HP will be cut to make your current HP at 50%.
Game World, NPC and Effects[Content]
- You cannot put materials from your Inventory into the Processing window anymore when your Inventory is full.
- Rewards for delivering Clear Liquid Reagent box has been enhanced.
- Fixed the issue where filling in 5 material slots in the Processing window and removing one of the items from the slot did not work correctly.
- Fixed the issue where it was not possible to install a new object where Flame Tower and Hwacha were destroyed in Savage Rift.
- Description on the icon that appears when weight limit is exceeded will now be more intuitive and specific.
- Fixed the issue where interacting with a certain villager NPC in Velia showed the inside of the Goblin.
- Sorceress, Valkyrie, Kunoichi, Ninja, Wizard, and Witch can now keep auto-running even if it is interrupted by a jump.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Lemoria outfit for Berserker, Musa, Striker, Warrior, and Wizard.
- Fixed the placement of [Warrior] Teary Ear Cuff.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on [Warrior] Cavaro Outfit that happened when the Warrior turned its head.
- Fixed the issue where Blasting Gust could not be used successively.
- Fixed the graphical glitch of Berserker’s body looking to be transparent with Da-Dum Da-Dum Diving Suit on.
- Fixed the graphical issue in [Berserker] Noel Hat.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Berserker’s Scarecrow Mask that happens with certain character customizations.
- Information regarding HP/MP recovery has been added to the descriptions of Tamer main weapon skills.
- Super Armor has been added to the description of Celestial Spear.
- Fixed the SP recovery amount discrepancy of the skill Righteous Charge.
- Using the skill Sword of Judgment while mounted will consume SP only on the first hit.
- An additional line “Effects nullified while mounted” has been added to the skill Ultimate: Sharp Light.
- SP recovery of the skill Flurry of Kicks has been changed from ‘on 1st hit only to on all good hits.’
- “Pushes the target on good hits” has been added to the description of the skill Counter.
- The SP recovery amount specified in the descriptions of skills Flying Kick and Flow: Double Flying Kick has been changed to “SP Recovery per every good hit.”
- “Pushes the target on good hits” has been added to the description of the skill Flying Kick and FLow: Double Flying Kick.
- The attack type of the skill Voltaic Pulse has been changed.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Witch’s eye with Ghost Bride outfit when it is worn with a certain character customization.
- The attack type of the skill Cataclysm has been changed.
- Carrying more than 125% of the Weight Limit will block the use of the skill Ghost Step.
- Using the skill Drastic Measure after Murderous Intent while Black Spirit’s Rage gauge is 100% will now correctly activate the Black Spirit skill.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Ninja’s Shudad outfit.
- Fixed the graphical glitch on Ninja’s Petroglyph outfit.
- Carrying more than 125% of the Weight Limit will block the use of the skill Ghost Step.
- Fixed the issue where using skills Lunatic Discus, Delighted Blast, and Danse Macabre caused Stamina consumption.
- Fixed the issue where using Ultimate Crush IV after Fallout then leaving the character alone would cause the character to limitlessly perform the 3rd hit of Ultimate Crush.
- A new item ‘Mysterious Seed’ has been added.
- It can be obtained by Yielding special crop, Plant Breeding, Pruning, or Killing Insects.
- Use Shaking(L) to combine Mysterious Seed with Special Seeds or Special Hyphas to create a new mysterious seed which you can plant in a Garden.
- When Producing the fully-grown Mysterious Seed, the fruit according to the type of the mysterious seed can be obtained. And upon Harvesting, a larger quantity of crops can be obtained.
- Evasion and Damage Reduction information will be displayed. However, set effect and other additional effects will not be displayed.
- Other hidden stats are scheduled to be added to item descriptions in the following updates in the future.
- The miscellaneous monster drop items you obtain from Balenos from Mediah have been made lighter. (Now 0.10LT)
- * This does not include Cox Pirates, Sausan Garrison, and Shultz Guard.
- The Crystal Covered in Black Ash that can be obtained from Abandoned Iron Mine can now be sold to Shops.
- Max HP increase effect has been added to the following Lord costumes:
- Silver Mane’s Armor
- Blue Lion’s Armor
- Golden Eagle’s Armor
- Asula’s Armor
- Armor of Aal
- Fixed the issue where coupons received from Challenges (Y) couldn’t be used right after.
- Certain coupons can be used even for multiple-item transactions.
- For example, if you have a coupon that gives you 100 Pearls off for the purchase of 500 Pearls or more, you can use it for buying 5 100-Pearl items.
- The effect of putting an item into the shopping cart has been modified.
- The ‘Close’ button at the bottom of the Cart tab in Pearl Shop has been deleted.
New Pearl Shop items have been released. Click < Here > to go to the Pearl Shop Update Announcement.
- The destruction of Manshaum Narc’s Spear will now look more natural.
- Argos Artifact Repository at Crescent Shrine has been pushed towards the wall.
- The HP of Argos Artifact Repository has been increased.
- The blood effect you get from being hit by Fox, Wolf, and Lion-type monsters became more natural.
- Additional monsters have been placed around the entrance of Hasrah Ancient Ruins.
- The attack range of Kukuri, Balten, and Kamol from Hasrah Ancient Ruins has been reduced.
- The movement speed of Kukuri, Balten, and Kamol from Hasrah Ancient Ruins has been increased.
- The number of monsters in the underground mine area of Helms Post has been greatly increased.
- Additional monsters have been placed in Crescent Shrine.
- Quint and Muraka will now spawn in 14 ~ 18 servers.
Quest & Knowledge
- The Black Spirit quest “Suppress the Sausans” will now appear to Lv. 55 and above.
- The “Disappeared Basteer” button will not appear in dialogues with Black Spirit if the character is Lv. 50 or up.
- A green-grade Magic Crystal for Weapon has been added as an optional reward for the quest series Better Weapon.
- Fixed the issue where you could not watch certain story cut scenes again after completing certain quests.
- Prerequisites for discovering Luke have been removed.
- The quests [Combat Promotion] Uncomfortable Sea Otter and [Combat Promotion] Mediah Trio can now be received after finishing a character Awakening.
- If you have enough Amity points with Lonamin, the button for obtaining knowledge “How to Meet Yianaros” will now appear regardless of the quest status.
- Fixed the issue where Horio Tinya at Abandoned Iron Mine would sometimes disappear.
- Prerequisites for some Mediah quests have been modified so that you can receive them with more ease.
- Now Main Quests of Mediah region must be completed in order to accept the following quests:
- Good Party Tonic
- Kusha Pioneer
- A Person Who Always Leaves Food
- An Odd Barbarian Painting
- Forge War
- Harder with Platinum
- Refugee Camp Request
- Desire for Better Weapons
- Works of the Extraction Mill
- A Deer in Love
- The Missing Wagon
- The Mane Problem
- It’s About Time…
- This is Urgent
- Awkward Request
- [Repeat] Useful Junk
- [Repeat] Disgusting Guys
- [Repeat] Already Dead
- The Awakened Ancient Ruins, The Expedition Without Any News
- Theater Troupes of Mediah, Conch Shell #1
- Amity points with Neruda Shen has been added as a reward for the quest Leader of Altinova.
- Fixed the issue where Advice of Valks quest could not be accepted upon completion of the quest ‘The Dark Bautt Lithograph’.
- Fixed the issue where checking NPC location by right-clicking Huge Spear would not point at NPC Ronatz.
- Fixed the navigation for the quest Man-Hunting Trolls so that it is easier to spot Troll Shamans.
- Fixed the issue where using navigation for the quest Karanda Ridge I would lead you to Sand Grain Bazaar.
- Narc Brishka will no longer use the DP-raising skill during the quest [Solo] Narc Magic Sealing Stone
- The quest area of [Solo] Narc Magic Sealing Stone has been partially changed.
- The amount of EXP you get from the quest [Solo] Narc Magic Sealing Stone has been increased.
- The amount of Peridot Petals you get from Narc Spell Sealing Stone Reward Bundle has been increased.
- Now there is a chance of getting Forest Fury from Narc Spell Sealing Stone Reward Bundle.
- The chance of getting Narc Ear Accessory from Narc Spell Sealing Stone Reward Bundle has been slightly increased.
- The chance of getting Water Spirit Stone Fragment from Narc Spell Sealing Stone Reward Bundle has been increased.
- Quest filter has been added to the “Quest” interface of NPCs.
- All main quests now have the Black Spirit icon.
- The following quests will no longer be available. The NPCs specific to those quests (pickpocket, thug, etc) will no longer appear.
- Sweet Revenge
- Market Trouble
- Protect the Customers
- The number of Helm Destroyer’s Seals you get from the quest [Repeat] Helm Destroyer! has been increased to 6.
- The number of Corruption’s Seal you get from the quest [Repeat] Destroy Spell! has been increased to 7.
- 100,000 Silver has been added as a reward for the quest Lake Keeper Tatar.
- Quests have been added to NPCs Dichzy Borne (Lema Island) and Philaberto Falasi (Port Epheria) where you can obtain Professional Boatman and Professional Sailor, respectively.
- * Your sailing level must be Professional 1 or up, and the Amity point with these NPCs must be 1000 or higher.
- The location of Quest details window has been slightly adjusted.
- The “R” key indicator in quest dialogues has been changed. * The R indicator will appear inside the button on the right side.
- Fixed the issue where the scroll bar length of the Friend window was abnormal.
- You can now dye all parts at once from the Dye (J) screen.
- Helpful information has been added to the bottom of the Marketplace window accessible from the ESC menu.
- Purchasing Marketplace Maids became easier from the Marketplace window accessible from the ESC menu.
- A system message will be shown to let you know that your EXP has been decreased when you die (If applicable). A line has been added to let you know that some of the EXP will be restored if you use a revive item.
- Fixed the issue where the icons for Guild Quartermaster and Member were swapped.
- The navigation route for main quests will appear in Yellow in the World Map.
- Fixed the issue where the Worker recovery item window were blocking the Worker’s Stamina gauge while trying to recover a single worker’s Stamina.
- Information regarding restoring lost EXP has been added to the revive item purchase screen.
- Accuracy, Evasion, and Damage Reduction values will be displayed on the mouse-over tooltip of AP, DP, and Awakening AP in the Equipment window.
- Fixed the issue where you could not rotate the camera if you go into the Installation mode while chat input field is on.
- Fixed the issue where the System Message for newly gained Knowledge did not work properly in the World Map screen.
- Icon for Shudad Kunai has been revised.
- Fixed the issue where the effect of the title Stormtrooper did not work after you revive.
- Fixed the issue where the Minimap would disappear in the Great Ocean and the Great Desert.
- If a character dies in certain areas of Valencia or a Node or Conquest War begins, the character will be moved to the nearest town.
- Fixed the issue where the characters riding Elephants and Siege Towers (Medium and Large) were taking damage in the Conquest War.
- Fixed the issue where the statues up on the pillars regarding the quest The Valkyrie Legend disappeared.
- Fixed the issue where installed mounts in Savage Rift could be destroyed if characters not affiliated with guilds ride them.
- Fixed the issue where video guides were not being displayed.
- Fixed the issue where the character would hold a packaged Imperial Cuisine item if it performs a certain action while packing is in progress.
- Fixed the issue in applying customization from the Beauty Album in Character Creation.