Black Desert Epheria Frigate Event and Build Guide.
- Gathering Period: 11/29 After Maintenance ~ 12/20 Before Maintenance
- Exchange Period: 11/29 After Maintenance ~ 12/27 09:00 UTC
During the event period, [Event] Serbianca Voucher can be obtained everywhere through Gathering.
Exchange these from NPC Serbianca for Logs to help build your Epheria Frigate!
- Gather the special item [Event] Serbianca Voucher during the event period!
- Go to NPC Serbianca in Trent and exchange [Event] Serbianca Voucher x2 = Log x1
Period: 11/29 After Maintenance ~ 12/06 Before Maintenance
Explore the expansive seas looking for long lost shipwrecks that can be found on the seabeds within Black Desert Online. We’ll provide some hints below as to where to find these locations.
- What to do: Discover 5 of the 7 points of interest and gain their Knowledge to earn rewards.See guide here on the locations of the points of interest.
- Event Prize: Design: Epheria Frigate x2 and Jade Coral Ingot x5
- The rewards will be sent via in-game mail in a future maintenance.
- Knowledges of the points of interest above can be obtained if you have not obtained the knowledge before. You need at least 5 out of 7.
- If you already have the Knowledges above, you does not need to obtain the same knowledge. It will count as having obtained the Knowledge for this event.
- Since deep underwater diving is needed, we recommend to have a costume fit for diving and elixirs. Typically, we recommend items like Agile Seal Elixirs, Magic Crystal of Infinity – Underwater Breathing Increase, Hard-Boiled Shellfish, and we also recommend Tranfusing crystals in helmet for Vision boost and armor for Gathering boost.
- While exploring keep a keen eye out. Once you get close enough to one of these points of interest, you’ll notice a light, and a button to Interact (R) with it will become available. Another factor to consider is your breath gauge, should it run out, your character will automatically begin to swim up to the surface.
- Be sure to check out the SCREENSHOT EVENT post <Here> in relation to these 7 beautiful spots of awe.
HOW TO BUILD EPHERIA FRIGATE
Here are the materials and processing methods required to build your own Epheria Frigate:
- Enhanced Flax Fabric, Jade Coral Ingot, Standardized Timber Square, and Pine Coated Plywood may be purchased from Marketplace, but Design: Epheria Frigate is not available via Marketplace.
- Design: Epheria Frigate can be obtained by completing daily quests given by NPC Philaberto Falasi at Port Epheria. You will need a character with Professional Lv. 5 or up in Fishing to accept the quest.
- Besides what’s mentioned above, Logs and Pine trees can be Gathered typically from Trent to west of Clapheon, Coconut can be obtained from Areha Palm Forest, Titanium Ores from Mining in various Exploration Nodes (like Crescent Shrine and Gavinya Volcano Zone), Melted Titanium Shard from Rosar weapons, Coral Piece with a Hoe underwater (especially around Tinberra Island, Lerao Island, Oben Island), Emerald from stoneback Crabs, Flax materials from Exploration Nodes (like Costa Farm, Moretti Plantation, and Kamasylve Temple), and more to find out yourself!
- Make use of your Workers to gain timber and ore.
- This expansive ship fit for naval battle comes equipped with 4 cannons.
- Epheria Frigate can be built at Port Epheria 3-5, a Tier 3 Shipyard.
- Epheria Frigate will take a long time to make! Though there is no set period to build the frigate, we suggest you start building now to prepare for the colossal naval monster to arrive!
- [Event] Serbianca Voucher can be obtained through all types of Gathering except for gathering with bare hands.
- [Event] Serbianca Voucher can be exchanged for Logs until 12/27/2017 (before maintenance).
- For the Underworld Exploration event, Knowledges of the points of interest MUST be obtained with a character who has not obtained the same knowledge.
- For the Underworld Exploration event, Knowledge of at least 5 out of 7 events must be obtained in order to receive the rewards.
- Reward items given out during events can be bound or not depending on the items and some cannot be Moved nor Restored.
- Please refer to the individual item descriptions for more detailed information.
- Event period may change with a future notice.
- Any exploit or abnormal ways of entering in-game event may result in restriction of your account.