GW2 Astral and Stellar Weapon Crafting Guide
A guide to crafting the Astral and Stellar weapons in GW2.
You will need to complete the Brandstone Research achievement first. This achievement is timegated and takes 7 days to complete.
After you completed that achievement, you can purchase Astral recipes from Yasna for 10 Kralkaite Ore each. Be sure to purchase the recipe for Kralkatite Ingot from her as well.
You can view the Astral and Stellar weapons here: http://dulfy.net/2017/11/28/gw2-upcoming-items-from-nov-28-patch/#Astral_Stellar_Weapon_Skins
Crafting Astral Weapons
To craft Astral Weapons you will need either Artificer (400), Huntsman (400), or Weaponsmith (400). The recipe requires the usual exotic weapon components, 1x Inscription of the Spearmarshal and 50x Kralkatite Ingot.
- Inscription of the Spearmarshal (5x Orichalcum Plated Dowel, 5x Glob of Ectoplasm, 50x Eye of Kormir, 2x Pulsing Brandspark)
- Kralkatite Ingot (10x Kralkatite Ore, 10x Powdered Rose Quartz, 1x Glob of Ectoplasm).
You will need 500x Kralkatite Ore and 500x Powered Rose Quartz to craft each weapon. Powered Rose Quartz can be mined by the Brandstone Meteors and Kralkaite Ore can be earned from event chests or hearts (75/day per character from 3 hearts).
This achievement/collection is only unlocked after crafting one of the Astral weapons.
First take the letter your received in the mail after you crafted an Astral weapon and unlocked the Astral Purification achievement. You will need to take this to the hidden Sunspear base (talk to the heart vendor by Astralarium and then interact with the Nightfall book). Find Ouissal in there and talk to her. She will need 10x Orichalum Ingot, 10x Powered Rose Quartz and 5x Glob of Ectoplasm and 3x lodestones corresponding to the specific aspect per Mirror (7 Mirrors in total).
- Charged Mirror – 10x Orichalum Ingot, 10x Powered Rose Quartz and 5x Glob of Ectoplasm , 3x Charged Lodestone
- Corrupted Mirror – 10x Orichalum Ingot, 10x Powered Rose Quartz and 5x Glob of Ectoplasm , 3x Corrupted Lodestone
- Crystal Mirror – 10x Orichalum Ingot, 10x Powered Rose Quartz and 5x Glob of Ectoplasm , 3x Crystal Lodestone
- Glacial Mirror – 10x Orichalum Ingot, 10x Powered Rose Quartz and 5x Glob of Ectoplasm , 3x Glacial Lodestone
- Destroyer Mirror – 10x Orichalum Ingot, 10x Powered Rose Quartz and 5x Glob of Ectoplasm , 3x Destroyer Lodestone
- Molten Mirror – 10x Orichalum Ingot, 10x Powered Rose Quartz and 5x Glob of Ectoplasm , 3x Molten Lodestone
- Onyx Mirror – 10x Orichalum Ingot, 10x Powered Rose Quartz and 5x Glob of Ectoplasm , 3x Onyx Lodestone
All of the light interaction spots are very buggy and you may have to relog a couple times to get the Interact button to show up. They are all in the tallest places you can find in that area.
This is at the very top of the rotating canopy. To get up you have to jump through the middle with the springer.
This is on top of one of the buildings in the Great Hall. To get up you can climb up to the top of the Modri Caverns
Crafting Stellar Weapons
For each Stellar weapon you will need the usual ascended crafting components, 1x Nadijeh’s Marshal Inscription and 1x Irradiated Vision Crystal. Recipes must be purchased from Yasna for 25 Kralkatite Ore each after you completed the Astral Purification achievement.
- Nadijeh’s Marshal Inscription (recipe can be purchased from heart vendors in Path of Fire)
- Irradiated Vision Crystal (first one is free from the acheivement)
- 50x Kralkatite Ingot, 1x Rose Quartz, 1x Vision Crystal and 10x Glob of Ectoplasm. You make it by interacting with the beam of light under the telescope at the top of the Astralarium.
To craft the weapons you will need Artificer (500), Huntsman (500), or Weaponsmith (500).